• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Due to optionally banned, here's what Im going to do. Every other tournament until the 9th, he'll be banned. So half the time, he'll be allowed, the other he wont. When the 9th comes however, he's gone.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Everyone who voted yes on the poll got MK banned, we decided that if the poll was in favor of it by a certain amount, he would be banned. The poll results far surpassed even that lol.

C!Z

Smash Lord
17 members which are mediocre at BEST none of which are a MK main decided he should be banned. Thee brawl community is PURE SHIIIT.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
ummm... I'm the best because of my MK... I think this affects me more. I guess I'll have more of a challenge now. Zz is still gonna get owned

___X___

Smash Lord
You should at least just man up and take credit for what you have done. One of those 14 votes comes from a Yoshi, in Utah, who's a ginger. LOL. HOW!!!
LMMFAO!! Quoted for ABSOLUTE truth?
Yesh.
:3

Also, LOL at that picture DS4 posted of me.
Don't worry, when I get back I'll start hosting tournies of my own. And meta-goon will NOT (I repeat) NOT BE BANNED. I have a hunch feeling that you guys are starting to think gingers can actually make decisions. Pshhhh!!
Don'tmakemelaugh.

Then again, do you guys even care about mk being banned? I mean, I think Yaz is the only one that should be worried. The rest of you guys who have pocket mk's still get *****.
I mean, I honestly don't care that he got banned... I just feel bad for the people that main him. But who knows, it might be better for the scene? I just think it's lolz that Zz voted against mk. Haha, freakin' gingers, them leppercons and their shinnanigans.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Thank you! I couldn't agree more ^

If you guys were confused about the whole ginger thing, just watch the South Park about it. It explains it beautifully

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Haha, I heard and had to log on to see it.

Funny it happened. That's all I will say about it.

It makes me sad only DS4 stays in contact with me...

EDIT: Saw there is confusion. There is no Smash tourney at GEEX. I talked with Vazor about it, and I can see why they opted to get rid of that tourney.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
They won't allow Smash Bros. because apparently a lot of the players did not pay their entry fees, so GEEX had to pay out of their own pocket.

No offense, but this isn't the first I've heard of this in this smash scene. There have been a few times where I helped out a TO with a tourney, and the payout was less than it should have been. So no, Smash won't be allowed, I am certain of it.

But there is a Starcraft 2 tourney! Although I am going just to cosplay and enter the contest. So I hope to see some of you guys there?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Tell them to respond to my emails. They told me they would have a tournament and get back to me on the details on where/when/etc, but never got back to me. I asked AT LEAST 3-4 times with an extra email their way trying to figure out what's going on, but they still havent sent anything back.

Top Bottom