• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Freaking Lada always speaks the truth! Well if there is a smash tourney at geex, we shall face off there. I'm going to practice for it so no johns.

Marco. I guess I don't talk much when I go into **** mode.

Tsuteto. GREAT times to be had :)

:phone:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Touche Yaz, touche. We'll need to play again some time. Though I sold my brawl, but if you've got melee or something, I'm cool with that. Hell, we can even play something else, don't care XD Always free after 3:30 pm-ish.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Im going to guess that people all decided to bail, we have been playing dominion all day and a few ranked. But even though C!Z *****ed out if people wanta play some time just add me and we can do some.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I played a bazillion Dominion matches yesterday. Its fun but so worthless for competitive play. :D

Staz

Smash Lord
LoL is a terrible game,

hey if you guys are free anyone can come over after 8ish to 12ish to smash or play anything else this weekend, even gay a$$ LoL, just shoot me DA TEXT.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
It was way fun playing smash with Yaz and everyone! I think I finally remembered how to play TL when I played against Yaz's Meta. XD Anyways just to let people know we are planning a Smashfest here in Provo. Nothing is official yet but it will prolly be on Oct 8th. Me and Joke will advertise here at BYU to see if we can get a bunch of noobs there. Anyone is welcome to come!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I'll try my best to be there Jellyfishn. If you want me to run some kind of tournament while were there I can.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
LoL is a terrible game,

hey if you guys are free anyone can come over after 8ish to 12ish to smash or play anything else this weekend, even gay a$$ LoL, just shoot me DA TEXT.
If only, if only you lived closer.
It was way fun playing smash with Yaz and everyone! I think I finally remembered how to play TL when I played against Yaz's Meta. XD Anyways just to let people know we are planning a Smashfest here in Provo. Nothing is official yet but it will prolly be on Oct 8th. Me and Joke will advertise here at BYU to see if we can get a bunch of noobs there. Anyone is welcome to come!

I'll try my best to be there Jellyfishn. If you want me to run some kind of tournament while were there I can.
I don't know why I thought this was funny...

*****ed out? Don't get ahead of yourself, nerd. We didn't have 5 guys.
Lol... 5 guys... I bet Fate didnt have a hard time coming up with 5 guys (;

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I never got the point of calling somebody a nerd when your both on a videogame forum.

It's like calling somebody a drunk at an AA meeting.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
There might be people that get together with some friends and play some Madden or they do a social party with people playing Just Dance or something.......

but the people that play computer games with witches & warlocks and post on smashboards and travel to tournaments are definitely different. If that isn't being nerdy than I don't know what is.

C!Z

Smash Lord
lol. You lookin for beef or just that naive? I know you know what I mean. Traveling is nerdy? I'm not gonna explain this to you. I definitely do some nerdy things, but it doesn't define me as a person. You can look at someone and just know they ignorant to the outer world of society.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You guys have it all wrong, that's geeky.

Nerdy includes being awkward socially and having people problems.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I already talked to the people running GEEX AND the people running the gaming tournaments themselves, it's for sure. The only thing NOT for sure is which day each will be, what time, and how much money will be in the pot.
Hmm.. well all I know is that I emailed them and they didn't respond to me. I'd tend to believe Z'z in this case since there has been people bugging them about this and silence probably just means they're busy working with the person who is actually running it.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Are there any events taking place in Utah soon? I haven't been to smashboards in forever and can't find anything with this new layout. XD

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
lol. You lookin for beef or just that naive? I know you know what I mean. Traveling is nerdy? I'm not gonna explain this to you. I definitely do some nerdy things, but it doesn't define me as a person. You can look at someone and just know they ignorant to the outer world of society.
*facepalm* Oh the irony...

You guys have it all wrong, that's geeky.

Nerdy includes being awkward socially and having people problems.
Eh, sure, lets go with this for now.

Are there any events taking place in Utah soon? I haven't been to smashboards in forever and can't find anything with this new layout. XD
Not to my knowledge. Event seems to have just taken place. There are some people in the BYU area who may be throwing something together Oct 3rd, but I just remembered that's General Conf weekend, so I won't be able to attend XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yes Fenrir, there are. Im actually in the middle of planning something huge atm, and we have tons of smaller events and smashfests all the time.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
There are some people in the BYU area who may be throwing something together Oct 3rd, but I just remembered that's General Conf weekend, so I won't be able to attend XD
It's the 8th! We specifically kept Gen Conference in mind.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
C!Z, I think we plan to do some more loling this Thursday night 6ish maybe. So if you have 5 guys then bug me and maybe we can do some games this time...now that I have given you a small amount more warning you wont have a reason to ***** out right? =P

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Well then add people: Bruce is something decent, Myself Corruptfate, Wildchild is foxtrot13 those are the people that you would know on my team. So add people and we can either just do some games or a 5v5 this Thursday if enough people are on.

Top Bottom