• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Next time we meet net1234, I'm killing you. Slowly. Probably painfully too. May take a few days before the actual "kill" happens.

I'm going to jail for threatening a life, aren't I?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i mean ur fine unless he coincidentally dies in the next few days in a circumstance that resembles a slow painful death, in which case i have already screenshotted your post
btw paranoia of things like that happening are why i NEVER threaten to kill people, even jokingly
dat fear of ridiculous future realities

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I don't. Can pretty well prove coincidence and my lack of anything to do with it.

Mmmmm forging evidence.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Plot twist: It turns out I'm the one who really killed ben because he mains marth and I framed tsu because he made fun of me on facebook.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Twisted plot twist: Super finds out I'm actually a mafia boss when my boys start hunting him down and I'm released from prison in just two days. Ends up running for the rest of his life without a resting moment.

And I send flowers to net's grave for the hell of it

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
You owe him $20 or he'll sue for copyright infringement
I'll money match him for the rights to it. Bring it on @ Z'zgashi Z'zgashi !!

i mean ur fine unless he coincidentally dies in the next few days in a circumstance that resembles a slow painful death, in which case i have already screenshotted your post
lol getting evidence, you should apply for CSI

Jekyll

Smash Ace
That would be rad. I don't have a car so it can be hard for me to get around, but I'm not too busy most of the time so just hit me up if you wanna get some games in.

Also, are there any other people nearby? I'm guessing the scene isn't too big around here.
IIRC, @Roguay, Jackyl and company are in/near bountiful

-Mars-

Smash Hero
B
That would be rad. I don't have a car so it can be hard for me to get around, but I'm not too busy most of the time so just hit me up if you wanna get some games in.

Also, are there any other people nearby? I'm guessing the scene isn't too big around here.
I'm in Layton.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Lock-in at the Sandy Nickelcade is a go! Information here: https://www.facebook.com/events/586469508118738/586637098101979

Quick run down: Games, fun, frivolity, etc etc! At the Sandy Nickelcade on 798 E 9400 S, night of June 6th. Starts at 11 PM, but games go on freeplay at approximately 1:30 AM. It's $10 for the night, and you can bring consoles if you'd like to play some of those. I myself am bringing a few Wiis for Smash Bros, a PS3, and a 360 (though those latter two are still in progress of things, so I'm working on building up games and save files. I'm up for recommendations).

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Lock-in at the Sandy Nickelcade is a go! Information here: https://www.facebook.com/events/586469508118738/586637098101979

Quick run down: Games, fun, frivolity, etc etc! At the Sandy Nickelcade on 798 E 9400 S, night of June 6th. Starts at 11 PM, but games go on freeplay at approximately 1:30 AM. It's $10 for the night, and you can bring consoles if you'd like to play some of those. I myself am bringing a few Wiis for Smash Bros, a PS3, and a 360 (though those latter two are still in progress of things, so I'm working on building up games and save files. I'm up for recommendations).
11:00pm - 8:00am
Wait, you can literally use the Nickelcade overnight? That's like every nine year old's dream.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Yes, it is overnight. And it's fun. I'd recommend still bringing a pillow and blanket though if you're the tired overnight type.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well Ill be getting a lot of days off around that time, so I might not be able to get it off, but Ill see if I can get my boss to let me have the 6th off as well lol.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I got 17th at Whobo guys lol. Double eliminated by a top 5 player because the scrub TO doesn't know how brackets work.

Snap.

Smash Apprentice
I got 17th at Whobo guys lol. Double eliminated by a top 5 player because the scrub TO doesn't know how brackets work.
you got some good commentary in though man, I was watching the stream and I was like, "I recognize that dude"

ZerosUT

Smash Cadet
Me, Mars, Pwny and some of our friends are playing basketball tonight at 7. We're hoping to play at least once per week, so if anyone is interested, text me at 801-381-6123

EDIT: It's in Murray, so not Layton rofl

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
I only saw his roy and he was incredibly fast with him so I could see him having an insanely fast sheik

What did you guys think of the PM grand finals? I've been messign around with Pit lately and Zero has a really nice pit.

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yo I'm hella down to ball. My conditioning is less than ham but I'm a skilled intelligent player so I am probly down to HOOP

Top Bottom