• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Perhaps it's just a coincidence that he, out of everyone on here, was the one that said it.

EDIT: Regardless, I pushed for something (multiple times) that was solely to help the community be more efficient. If people are going to laugh about it, then I really have nothing more to say on the matter.

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I suck, but it's still insane. I don't remember them being this good, but it's probably just because I wasn't good enough to recognize the skill gap before.

Also, I didn't have a choice in the move. It was a family emergency.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Poking fun at me on this since you're still salty about me calling you out on your improper use of vocabulary, I see...
you're right I did use it incorrectly. mostly what tsuteto is saying though it's just funny

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Regardless, I pushed for something (multiple times) that was solely to help the community be more efficient. If people are going to laugh about it, then I really have nothing more to say on the matter.
No, it's something I felt the need to happen and tried talking with Zz about, but was met with the same thing of "I have plans, just busy right now." I wholly agree about the change. I just think the reasoning behind adlp's statement is more of a joke about a past need that was horribly inefficient when all things were considered. The fact that he was the one kind of adds to the humor IMO. Relax, nobody hates anyone here :) AFAIK at least... I may have some haters against me....

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
I hate myself for not bugging tomacawk to play me some friendlies

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i don't play friendlies anymore sorry but we can play some unfriendlies if you want and ill talk about how big of a noob you are and the things i did to your mother the day before

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
alright before rj starts crying to everyone about how he got cheated out of doubles let me explain
pumpin pie (me/pumpinz)
super sonic butt fisting (tane/rockmix)
up smash this guy (rj/zeros)

tied for 2nd place in the RR for dubz
we all 2-0'd the other 2 teams and all got 2-0'd by mars and colus
so we had the exact same score
so we played another RR between us 3
but in this case the scores were

pumpin pie (me/pumpinz) 3-2
super sonic butt fisting (tane/rockmix) 2-2
up smash this guy (rj/zeros) 2-3

as you can see we won
my team beat Tane/Rockmix 2-0
but lost to rj/zeros 1-2

No johns RJ

ill have results up tonight

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to MLG chat for proving me wrong that Twitch chat is the worst thing ever.

Also shoutouts to @ Tuesday Tuesday for being an awesome commentator

Last edited:

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
alright before rj starts crying to everyone about how he got cheated out of doubles let me explain
pumpin pie (me/pumpinz)
super sonic butt fisting (tane/rockmix)
up smash this guy (rj/zeros)

tied for 2nd place in the RR for dubz
we all 2-0'd the other 2 teams and all got 2-0'd by mars and colus
so we had the exact same score
so we played another RR between us 3
but in this case the scores were

pumpin pie (me/pumpinz) 3-2
super sonic butt fisting (tane/rockmix) 2-2
up smash this guy (rj/zeros) 2-3

as you can see we won
my team beat Tane/Rockmix 2-0
but lost to rj/zeros 1-2

No johns RJ

ill have results up tonight
We teaming every time for brawl doubles right? :chuckle:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Yo.... These guys in chat don't know what good commentating is... It's like if the commentator is not Prog, D1, TKBreezy, and that other black guy that commentates with TKBreezy people are gonna say "Th3se c0mintet0rz sux guise.... strimr c4n u git new comentitors?

net1234

Smash Ace
Yo.... These guys in chat don't know what good commentating is... It's like if the commentator is not Prog, D1, TKBreezy, and that other black guy that commentates with TKBreezy people are gonna say "Th3se c0mintet0rz sux guise.... strimr c4n u git new comentitors?
its that reverse racism in the smash community man. erryone hates white commentators lol

Tuesday

Smash Ace
That was on porpoise, I never mispeak.

I couldn't see the chat, I hope they weren't mean to me -_-;

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
to be blunt
i agree with the criticism you received
and you got enough of it for sure
you definitely need to go back and watch your commentary
before commenting again

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
That was on porpoise, I never mispeak.

I couldn't see the chat, I hope they weren't mean to me -_-;
The only proper criticism that came out of chat that wasn't "Chibo kick these guys off" followed by the occasional "Shut up, these commentators are fine" was DjNintendo where he said you guys were riding mango way too hard. There was like one match during the first set where all you guys were saying was how good Mango is but I noticed you guys started talking a lot more about Hax afterwords. Other than that you did just fine.

Last edited:

net1234

Smash Ace
The only proper criticism that came out of chat that wasn't "Chibo kick these guys off" followed by the occasional "Shut up, these commentators are fine" was DjNintendo where he said you guys were riding mango way too hard. There was like one match during the first set where all you guys were saying was how good Mango is but I noticed you guys started talking a lot more about Hax afterwords. Other than that you did just fine.
I cant see a good way to commentate that match any othwr way " hax gets combod, hax dis but it doesnt do anything. Hax gets daired! Hax sits around sadly hoping mango sds 2 stocks this game

Top Bottom