• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
@ Tuesday Tuesday watching the stream... i better see you live!

Edit:

Oh damn... just saw the Challonge bracket.... you went against mango in 2nd round of winners... that's tough... I know you lost but how'd you do against him?

Holy crap, is there a youtube video of this up yet?

As for the tournament tomorrow, I'll be showing up after work at about 5 just to play friendlies with anyone whos still there. it ends at 7 right?

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Just two quick comments on the Spanish Fork tourney.

1) Yes, in store credit. Often though there would have to be a venue fee for using actual game stores. Furthermore, they have some good games for sale.

2) I went to one awhile back, and they did have a fairly nice turnout. You'll have a different crowd of people to play against too, which is always nice.

Aka, no right to whine. If you don't want to go due to reasons, don't. Jesting at the methods taken though just make you come off as a dickwad. And you don't want to be a wad of ****, now do you?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just two quick comments on the Spanish Fork tourney.

1) Yes, in store credit. Often though there would have to be a venue fee for using actual game stores. Furthermore, they have some good games for sale.

2) I went to one awhile back, and they did have a fairly nice turnout. You'll have a different crowd of people to play against too, which is always nice.

Aka, no right to whine. If you don't want to go due to reasons, don't. Jesting at the methods taken though just make you come off as a ****wad. And you don't want to be a wad of ****, now do you?
Since I know there will be more people asking this, is it Brawl only, Melee only, or both, and will PM be there?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
there's also migga standard time, for those people who say "20 minutes" and take 2 hours. I can't front, I'm on NST myself most days
ill probably show up around 3/315

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
NST time is basically EST Egyptian Standard Time.... except it's more like you say come at 2:00pm and people start showing up around 2:30 - 4:00pm and you say leave at 10:00pm and people don't start leaving until 11:00 - 12:00pm

Snuzz

Smash Rookie
Man, kafeneio is dope. That was a fun tourney. Huge thanks to Yaz and MaskedEpsilon for both giving me amazing advice. On a side note, kafeneio has really good espresso.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
shoutouts to the lemongrass tea i drank that made me piss such bright yellow that I briefly thought I had radiation poisoning

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
qUICK ZZ THE TOURNEY IS OVER CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE BEFORE PC GETS AGITATED

I See

Smash Apprentice
I won brawl singles. and to all those haters who said I couldnt beat meta knights

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Brawl doubles yesterdsy wss the bomb, had a lot of fun even if I got totally bodied! its a shame i ran out of cash before brawl singles -__- still thanks for everyone that organized the tournament!

net1234

Smash Ace
only now am i understanding how retardedly good ciz was after getting wrecked by yaz and tomacawk. hope a new smasher like that comes to utah sometime wud be sick

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Moving back to Texas has brought to my attention how stupidly good everyone here is. After all I've been through and all the practice I still get triple 4 stocked by unranked players' not-even-secondaries -_-;

Roguay

Smash Journeyman
Moving back to Texas has brought to my attention how stupidly good everyone here is. After all I've been through and all the practice I still get triple 4 stocked by unranked players' not-even-secondaries -_-;
or they're all just used to IC's...

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Or maybe you just suck?

Why'd you move back anyways??

Top Bottom