• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I could do a Smash Fest at the Nickelcade tomorrow XD You'd have to pay the 2.25 entry fee though

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
I could do a Smash Fest at the Nickelcade tomorrow XD You'd have to pay the 2.25 entry fee though
Hey why don't you have the Nicklecade Smashfest on June 6th in your sig there?

By the way while were talking about it, June 7 is my birthday! No no, you don't have to do anything. Just throwing it out there.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol roguay did it because somebody ding dong ditched a melee setup at my doorstep and I called it merry foxmas. i laughed HARD and decided it'd make a nice avatar
#themoreyouknow

also smashfest at my place at 1am (lol) if anybody is down.

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
lol roguay did it because somebody ding dong ditched a melee setup at my doorstep and I called it merry foxmas. i laughed HARD and decided it'd make a nice avatar
#themoreyouknow

also smashfest at my place at 1am (lol) if anybody is down.
first of all, lol@foxmas.

2nd i'm down depending on where you live.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
me, you 2, poop handler, possibly alkemist
we have to keep it down, I have neighbors and thin walls. hype outbursts are explicitly banned

please bring a setup, too, I only have 1 and doubles is not what I'm trying to play

also we will be blazing it, ******s, so if you have issues with that, talk it over and decide if you still want to come before you leave, just so we're transparent here

edit - yes, 1 am, as in 54 minutes from now

Last edited:

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
I'll bring a setup if you share. I'll try to keep it down too. I'm known for hype outbursts. no PM for me.

how long is this going on for anyway?

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i'm right across the street from cafe on 1st. if you go south a half block you hit 7th east and south temple, although i live in the 5-600 east block of first avenue. grid system making no sense up in this bish

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Okay, screw it, why not. Smashfest in the party rooms at Sandy Nickelcade tomorrow night (Thrusday), starting at 6 PM. I'll bring two full set-ups using a low lag monitor for both. If you take the trax, there is a station right on 9400 South, so totally within walking distance from there (you'd head east, cross 700 East, and that strip mall you see on the right is where it's at, BEHIND the Dollar Tree essentially). Address below for those who want/need it.

798 E 9400 S
Sandy, UT 84094

Ca text me if you have questions, or call the Nickelcade at 801-571-0220.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
crazy kids and yer late night smashing brothers shenanigans

Tomacawk

Smash Master
huh? smashfest at tanes still? LMAO
maybe i'll walk over in 15 minutes or something, but it'll take like 20 to get there

stay free daywalkers

Last edited:

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
I'll mm anyone that wants it. I can also give advice if people like, I'm all for helping people get better
MM me in Brawl at Salt Fest? I don't get much Brawl practice around here bar the occasional trip to Mars' place, so I could definitely use help.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I should also clarify in case not known. While we do take cards, there is a $5 minimum charge. Nickels are usually appropriate to make it to the $5 mark. There is pretzels also, which are amazing

Top Bottom