• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tomacawk

Smash Master
LMAO it's not like that dude...maybe kinda :D
i was on the fence about it and starting reading and realized I wanna keep to myself and do other things today instead

Last edited:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'll go to Tsuteto's thing depending on who else goes. It'll be nice to hang with some of the scene on my birthday. If Yaz goes, I'll go for sure, but he probably has birthday plans of his own.

Last edited:

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I'm working out of town or else i would definitely be down for a birthday fest. Happy birthday PC!

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Calling all people who know how to setup Dolphin:

SOMEONE PLEASE ****ING SET MINE UP SO IT WILL LOAD REPLAYS FROM AN SD CARD, BE IT REAL OR VIRTUAL

I HAVE SOME ****ING AMAZING REPLAYS THAT SERIOUSLY NEED TO BE UPLOADED

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Calling all people who know how to setup Dolphin:

SOMEONE PLEASE ****ING SET MINE UP SO IT WILL LOAD REPLAYS FROM AN SD CARD, BE IT REAL OR VIRTUAL

I HAVE SOME ****ING AMAZING REPLAYS THAT SERIOUSLY NEED TO BE UPLOADED
Your replays probly suck

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
I can do a smashfest tomorrow if people want to smash anytime from 5:30-10-10:30ish

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Double post because I run these parts:

Seriously, is there anybody who could help me set up dolphin this weekend? I really want to have it running ASAP. It will also benefit all you scrubs too, because I have a lot of replays of everyone. :)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
It was fun. I can keep doing this in the future, though the day may have to change to either Monday or Wednesday night. Any preference?

Snap.

Smash Apprentice
Double post because I run these parts:

Seriously, is there anybody who could help me set up dolphin this weekend? I really want to have it running ASAP. It will also benefit all you scrubs too, because I have a lot of replays of everyone. :)
like, I added you on skype offering to help and you still don't accept haha, and then continue to ask people to help
so confuse

Edit: **** you ben, stop liking my ****

Last edited:
Top Bottom