• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Sinz wins.

Haven't found anything myself. I could try to talk to Game Haven on 9000 S. tomorrow, set something up there. Or Sandy Nickelcade, if there isn't any birthday parties scheduled (you would have to pay the 2.25 admission though).

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
From Gkirbs

ATTENTION I EITHER NEED 60 MORE DOLLARS OR ONE MORE PERSON OR MY CAR IS NOT GOING LAST CHANCE FOR ANYONE INTERESTED i need to know by 4 and i will leave at 6 if i leave at all.- love gkirbz

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Everett

I'm gonna be in good ol Albuquerque for a few weeks. Do you still have any smash contact over there? I tried looking but it all seems dead :(

-Mars-

Smash Hero
ATTENTION I EITHER NEED 60 MORE DOLLARS OR ONE MORE PERSON OR MY CAR IS NOT GOING LAST CHANCE FOR...

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Sinz wins.

Haven't found anything myself. I could try to talk to Game Haven on 9000 S. tomorrow, set something up there. Or Sandy Nickelcade, if there isn't any birthday parties scheduled (you would have to pay the 2.25 admission though).
I'll money match anyone in the basketball arcade game or skee ball.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Many. Plus you can bring in your own consoles if desired and set up somewhere. I always claim one of the big screens for Smash. Will probably be PM or Brawl-.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
@ Jekyll Jekyll if you need RJ's phone number LMK asap.

for the rest of you ( @ Pumpinz Pumpinz ?), smashfest at my place at 3pm until 6 or so. me, @yaz, and @ThePoophandler will be there. my crib's rather low capacity so i'd appreciate no more than 6 people. if you wanna come text/call me at 8o1 2five9 5six88

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
RJ canceled. A few people bailed. He's wanting to hold a few or something.

@ Ken Neth Ken Neth RJ still plays Brawl-

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Guys what the hell. It's been over 15 hours since the last post.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Great, you'll be there then for FanX :) One week away guys! Pre register for this, as there is no guarantee for an at the door registration! If you can't pre reg due to lack of card, let me know so we can work something out.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
I was thinking about the whole fox thing and I came up with something

Does anyone else imagine 20XX as a dystopian future where everyone plays fox because they're forced too. There are big brother like TVs that stream the nations tournament. Then one day on stream there was that one brave soul that hovered over Captain Falcon and in the back you hear someone yell FIGHT THE POWER then suddenly the stream goes offline and god knows what happened to that player.

Guys.... This is 20XX... I'm scared.

Oh... And the symbol for the rebellion is falcon's knee.

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If you're willing to drive a bit I wouldn't mind smashing :D

Top Bottom