• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys but the Utah county smash crew is the strongest in Utah.

I can confidently say we are the strongest in every smash game. Let's go.

ZykrathOfficial

Smash Cadet
Some shoutouts from the tourney yesterday:

@ Mr. Fox Mr. Fox : You've got a pretty mean Fox now man, and have got potential, you just gotta harness it!
@ Support. Support. : Watching those friendlies were a hoot. It was fun playing a few against you also!
@ -Mars- -Mars- : Duuude, major improvement from last tournament, props. Sorry our match wasn't as hype as it could have been!
@Roguay : Homeboy! My only real training was the day before the tourney, and dude, those Falco dittos helped. Just keep those SD's to a minimum!
@Tuesday : Thanks for some tips on those friendlies we played! Some crazy melee sets I watched from you!

Fun 'first' tournament I participated in, thanks for all bein' so friendly and such. Cheers!

MVP

Smash Ace
GG's to everyone at the tourny, was awesome as expected. I apologize for having to leave early, i had to fix my car and by the time i was finished i was super worn out. Awesome tourny SuppRT!!

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Fest at my place tonight 6:30 or 7. Who's down?

EDIT: Shoulda included my address.

20 S 1300 #2
SLC UT 84102

text/call for info: 8012287211

Last edited:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Some shoutouts from the tourney yesterday:

@ -Mars- -Mars- : Duuude, major improvement from last tournament, props. Sorry our match wasn't as hype as it could have been!
GGS man. Sorry you weren't feeling it during our set, but don't ever give up! Its melee you never know what can happen

Edit: lol I just realized Sinz won like 150 bucks.

That's like 2 full days working at Burger King

Edit 2: Final your Mom is looking for you

Last edited:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Why wouldn't I be Salt Lake County?
So would it be Jekyll, Tomacawk, and myself against Utah County's Yaz, X, and Tuesday that's up for contention?
Who would be the other two melee players from salt lake? Add Kevin and I (or if there's another solid melee player I can't think of off the top of my head that would replace me) and I bet we could take it. It actually would be fun to do a legit crew battle though.

Especially if we got a crew for each game from each area. We should make it happen.

Edit 2: Final your Mom is looking for you
I don't know why this made me laugh

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
WHO IS COMING TO MY FEST TONIGHT??

To clarify, this is not like the last fest; there will be Brawl, Melee, PM, 64 (if someone brings it), Hello Kitty Island Adventure, and more.

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Great tournament yesterday... really happy I got 9th.... I feel like I should've placed higher but whatever... next tourney

@ Support. Support. thanks for the a great tournament. A few hiccups here and there (like forgetting to put me in pm bracket :p ) but in the end it was great. And we still need our doc friendlies
Epsilon: Great set dude.... you're next on my list ;)
@ Sinz Sinz grats on first and fun hanging/playing with you
@ Meleeruler Meleeruler grats on second and I'll get you your vids some time soon
@Tuesday grats on third and it's always a pleasure to chill with you
Poophandler: You're getting better man keep it up
Clockwerk: Same to you. You two are really improving

@ Tomacawk Tomacawk @Jekyll @ Perfect Chaos Perfect Chaos @ Tsuteto Tsuteto where the hell you guys at? Aint the same without you guys.
@ Tsuteto Tsuteto Yo man you should've seen my zelda... bairs and fairs all day

ThePoophandler

Smash Cadet
WHO IS COMING TO MY FEST TONIGHT??

To clarify, this is not like the last fest; there will be Brawl, Melee, PM, 64 (if someone brings it), Hello Kitty Island Adventure, and more.
I just got done with my stuff for the day and would like to still come if that is cool.

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Great job once again, Support. I absolutely love this tournament series! I've got a few shoutouts I wanna make real fast.

Darkrain Prince XX24- Thanks for coming out with me, hope you had fun at your first tourney despite the inconvenience in Brawl bracket. I know Support did everything he could to make it right. Also, please find a real gamer tag...

Zykrath- It still astonishes me how evenly matched we are. We went 2-2 throughout our friendlies and tourney games, but unfortunately for me, both of your wins were when it actually mattered haha. We have to practice :)

Mars- Always nice to see you come to these events. Thanks for being one of the main guys introducing me to the scene, and one of these days I swear I'll learn the Ganondorf matchup.

Support- TOing of course, as well as practicing laggy wifi with me before the tournament xD

Zeros- Awesome Fox dittos. I really shouldn't have tried my MK round 1, or it would have been closer.

Kirby's Dair- Shoutouts to this move for preventing me from taking 64 by storm.

I think that's it. Also, if anyone has a silver Mad Catz memory card, it's my Melee card and I need it back.

wangston

Smash Lord
Utah county has 64 on lock. Jelly and I would take everyone else out by storm.

Also I have a car for just this week while my girlfriend is on spring break. I would be willing to got to a fest on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night. Anyone want to meet in slc, rj's or anywhere else within 45 mins of provo?

-Final-

Aria♪
Tourney yesterday was really fun. Too bad I missed the first part of it.

I swear I'm going to have nightmares of getting hit with Kirby's Bair over and over again now -_-

Shoutout to the Melee bracket for saying **** you Final

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey all. For the tournament of the 22nd, Idaho will be coming down. They're wondering though if somebody would be willing to house them afterwards though, since they want to hang and smash after that. It's about 3-5 people. Lemme know, most of you have my number as well if needed.

wangston

Smash Lord
Hey all. For the tournament of the 22nd, Idaho will be coming down. They're wondering though if somebody would be willing to house them afterwards though, since they want to hang and smash after that. It's about 3-5 people. Lemme know, most of you have my number as well if needed.

Kenny and I can do it. We have two extra matrices that can be placed on the floor but they need to bring their on pillows and blankets. But let me double check that I won't be in logan that week end.

wangston

Smash Lord
Actually Kenny says he is down and it looks like Logan will be on the last weekend of the month. So we can house them. Just make sure they bring their own blankets and pillows.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Well that sucks. I'll be in rexburg if I end up doing it. I'm almost closer to you guys as of now than if I lived there

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Actually Kenny says he is down and it looks like Logan will be on the last weekend of the month. So we can house them. Just make sure they bring their own blankets and pillows.
Dude when you are up here we gotta smash

wangston

Smash Lord
Mattresses and matrices look like that same thing phonetically. PM sent with my number. Also what days did you need it. I can do friday, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday. Basically every day you need. I already have one friend who lives on my couch.

Top Bottom