• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Wow thanks so much! Now I can also come to the neumont tournament!! You're awesome! Hope to see you at my tourney!

Your welcome! I'll most likely be going and I'm pretty sure this time, nothing is going to get in the way of me coming to a tournament.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Hey, if Kenny beat X, and I beat Kenny once in a tourney bracket, does that mean I'm as good as X?

Heck yeah, Coca-Cola sponsorships, here I come

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Hey, if Kenny beat X, and I beat Kenny once in a tourney bracket, does that mean I'm as good as X?

Heck yeah, Coca-Cola sponsorships, here I come
actually you're better than X. that's the transitive property of mathematics to all you uneducated nay-sayers

___X___

Smash Lord
To anyone that hasn't seen the link to my tournament! (Yes, spamming it lol)
https://www.facebook.com/events/409678529159073/?notif_t=plan_user_joined

More and more people are joining! We could possibly break 50+! And since Nuemont was so nice to reschedule for me, there's no johns for you not to come, Tomocawk and friends!!
Like I said, I'll also have a melee room for friendlies and mm's! Maybe even a tournament if enough melee players show up.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Yeah, it was at the Cinnamon Smash Series WF I think? We were both using a bunch of secondaries, ha ha

___X___

Smash Lord
So, I just watched this melee video, and it was a bit touching lol. I think I might just get back into melee. We'll see.

EDIT: LOL @ DS4's avatar. My gosh ahhahahaha.

___X___

Smash Lord
Wangston confirmed for my tournament!! Finally, he made time for smash out of his busy schedule. Thanks, Wang:)
I've already had people (random people I don't even know) contact me about the tournament! I don't think I'm over exaggerating when I say it's gonna be HUGE.
Because honestly, I really think it is. Keep inviting your friends on Facebook, and just anyone who you think might enjoy the game! Thanks.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
well to be fair 3 pages ago or whatever you were reveling in the glory of making him cry so it's not too surprising he didn't put your tournament on > work priority lol

___X___

Smash Lord
well to be fair 3 pages ago or whatever you were reveling in the glory of making him cry so it's not too surprising he didn't put your tournament on > work priority lol

LOL! Yeah, I guess you're right. But if that's the case, I'd rather have him say "I'd rather go to work than the tournament". He's just making it seem like he can't get work off, or something. But, obviously his work out prioritizes the tournament.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Dude u don't want to go
Its k

And dont say cause u just started
I asked for a day off the 1st
2 weeks of starting my "TryHard" job

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Most people don't even know Louisiana has a melee community. Help me spread the word! I'm trying to hit every regional thread on swf and facebook group I can find but i need some help. We are streaming melee for charity in Baton Rouge, LA. Please support us by coming to the stream saturday! More details in the thread.

http://smashboards.com/threads/streaming-melee-for-charity-nov-2-6-00-pm-from-baton-rouge-la.341902/
you came to the wrong neighborhood mother ******

-Mars-

Smash Hero

___X___

Smash Lord
helping dying kids. yeah **** that.
You never said anything about "dying kids" you just said "charity" so don't even try to act like we knew they were dying.

TOURNEY UPDATE: There 'WILL' be a raffle! Gonna be giving out cool prizes like free buffets and stuff! Like gift cards! This tournament is getting better and better each day.
Haha, can't wait!!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yo breezies smash fest tomorrow at RJs after 6. If you don't show up your banned from the mansion until further notice

___X___

Smash Lord
UPDATE: if you're willing to bring a setup (setups include TV, WII, and BRAWL DISC) you will get the venue fee waived! So be sure to bring setups, guys!

(If you don't care about the venue fee being waived, it would be nice if you could just bring a set up, or any of the three that are included in the setup)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What if I bring an HDTV, a Wii with a worn out disc reader, and a Brawl disc scratched to the point of being useless? Cuz thats all I have lol.

___X___

Smash Lord
What if I bring an HDTV, a Wii with a worn out disc reader, and a Brawl disc scratched to the point of being useless? Cuz thats all I have lol.

Uh, sure? Lol. As long as you bring the tv and the wii, and maybe we can get the wii to work? How about this, each item that works gets a dollar off venue fee. That being said, if you bring one, then you'll still have to pay two dollars. I'll do my best to work with any situation.

Top Bottom