• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
The funniest part about all of this is how Devon acts hard via keyboard.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Ano good stuff on the YouTube channel! We all should add more to it.

Devon is the coolest guy on the internet ever

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
the 1st half at least

and mars all the mks getting hit by link Dairs
FACEPALM.jpg

in 2008 a player walked into the scene who changed the way brawl was played forever...

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
So is anybody planning on driving down to the AZ regional? If so, you have +1 passenger.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Link's UpB, on the ground and in the air...SO POWERFUL! YESSSSSS

His recovery and attack speed is still bad, but if he keeps that much power it won't matter anyway lol.

And to top things off, TL is a background character

IN YOUR FACE DEVON

But you have Megaman now so yeah.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Oh, I'm sure those countless hours spent talking to your furry buddies in DEVONAWSOME town are coming to satisfying fruition for you.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
There's a reason why I said "an hour" and not "6 hours".
Despite not having played the Mega Man games, he was one of the characters that I wanted to see the most in Smash.

so im supposed to assume you were watching the press conference live? and probably stayed up all night like me
and didn't just find out when you posted?

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I can't even handle waiting for this ****, I'm so freaking stoked. Wii Fit Trainer for mid tier lol.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
so im supposed to assume you were watching the press conference live? and probably stayed up all night like me
and didn't just find out when you posted?
I'm not asking you to assume that, but nothing I said would suggest that I was talking about Mega Man over the other two. Why would anyone consider him a troll to be in Smash?
And I didn't stay up, but I did catch it live. If anything, I probably found out before you did, since I was watching the Japanese stream, which was about 1 minute before the UK stream, which was a bunch of minutes before the US one (since they had technical difficulties or something).

I can't even handle waiting for this ****, I'm so freaking stoked.
Remember what the Brawl scene said in 2014. ;)

Anyway... as if Yoshi would ever not make it into Smash. LOL

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I actually like Bowser's design a lot, just look at dat ****, the detail on his scales and such is amazing, and that run animation looool so gooood. BUT DID YOU SEE THAT DROP KICK MOVE BOWSER HAD WITH THE WHITE FLASH WHICH COULD MEAN SUPER ARMOR, AND DID YOU SEE HOW FAST THAT HITBOX ON IT CAME OUT?! IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE 10ISH FRAMES, HOLY **** THATS FAST FOR HOW STRONG IT LOOKS, HOW LONG IT LOOKS IT REACHES, AND A SUPER ARMOR MOVE! YOU COULD POWERSHIELD ****ING SAMUS CHARGE SHOT FROM 2 CHARACTER LENGTHS AWAY OR SOMETHING AND PUNISH DAT **** WITH A FAST AS HELL SUPER ARMORED MOVE!

If Bowser keeps his mobility and range and that drop kick is as good as I think, that alone could make him really good. Especially if they make his fire breath better, give him less cooldown on ftilt, and/or give him a good dair (or fix his current one).

Also, one thing I noticed from the gameplay footage of Sakurai playing as MegaMan, THERES MORE HITSTUN! Not as much as Melee, but more than Brawl for sure. It looks like at lower percents the hitstun is a bit longer but stronger hits like fsmashes how they are now have the hitstun end a little earlier as you fly out. So what Im guessing is better low percent combo options but itll be slightly harder to KO (but that also depends on blast zone placement, how fast people are launched, maybe MegaMan doesnt have much knockback in comparison to other characters, etc, so its hard to tell).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It takes longer to even reach tumble than before first off, and also there was that point when Mario mashed bair out of hitstun and it was quite a bit slower to come out than it would take in Brawl, at least an extra quarter to half second.

Also, one thing I failed to mention, IT LOOKS LIKE THEY BUFFED BOWSERS RUNNING SPEED TOO. Top 10 air speed (Assuming they leave it similar to how it is in Brawl) AND a possible top half running speed? Me gusta.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQD1yJinzeQ

ITS TRUE, BOWSER BUFFS UP THE ASS, YES! And his new nair is sooooo much better since it looks like its hits below him AND has like, 0 lag which means should be comboable, his dash attack as WAY faster, he leans HELLA far back to keep him safe, AND it has little lag! Plus the fire breath is faster, longer range, and less lag, Hype!

Top Bottom