• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
The miles-per-gallon amount in relation to the speed that one drives is not a monotone positive slope. There is a maximum point to this curve, so once one drives faster than this point, one will start to get less and less mpg the faster one goes beyond said point. The point varies depending on the weight of the vehicle, though, so I can't tell you what the optimal driving speed is.
yikes bro i was making a joke.everybody knows when u go south its downhill anywayse so gas will be ok

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
Unless you plan to teleport back to Utah, you'll also be going uphill just as often as you'll go downhill...
lol counter trolled.i have a lancer evo it gets 19 to the gallon idk how many fills it will take this is her first trip to Vegas.if u want to do the math u can.its 5 seats but I'm not cramming people in it lol.im leaving Friday at 3 its first come first serve

:phone:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'd be willing to cram in the back to get more people/cut down on the cost of gas. I don't know how others feel about that though. I guess it's your call.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Imma have to bow out of this one. Busy this weekend, have work when you plan on leaving, not sure if ill have enough money on hand, etc. Good luck to all of you who do go though.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
woah bro lets get this all situated

it will most likely be me, helen, mars, kenny
now im all for cramming not a big deal to me but its helenkellers car (lol)
so its up to him

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
You guys are bumming a ride to Vegas with a completely random, black, deaf and blind person? That's a lot of trust

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Guaranteed attendance list:

1. HelenKeller (she's actually driving 0_o)
2. Mars
3. DS4
4. Ken Neth

Guaranteed car:

1 4-seater.

Anyone else trying to go still? There is still a possibility of us getting a bigger car we're working on that right now. If you still want to go let us know.

Edit: Helen KEller wasn't black lmao

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
need peeps to press buttons w tonight anybody free =/ have to get on the band wagon all week we can talk details while playing

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
So I can now get a car that fits 8 people, with a tv set up so the people in the back can play smash to make up for being smashed in the back.

Are there enough people wanting to go to fill both cars?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It's a Honda pilot. I think it's normally 20+ mpg, but with eight people I have no idea what it would get. Still, splitting it among so many people would make the cost go way down.

My mom just told me that I'd have to get an oil change after if we take it, so we'd have to add a couple dollars on per person to cover that. But it shouldn't be much. I'll check the price of an oil change before leaving so we can have a good idea.

Now that we have cars/drivers confirmed, let's get a list of people who want to go and we'll see how many cars we need to take.

If I drive, I'd like to leave Friday afternoon and I hope to leave somewhat early Sunday morning so we'll be back by like two or three.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
When would you be leaving and coming back and where would you stay?
Leave around 3-5 on Friday. We'd more than likely get back Sunday morning. We would stay at a smasher named Tony's condo. He's housed us in the past.

You should try to come Anand.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Marco said he'll come. And I talked with Travis in person today, and he might be able to come; same for Landon. And I had talked to Yaz last week, and he sounded somewhat interested but I don't know if he'll be able to go.

So that puts us at:
Devon
Mars
helenkeller
Me
Marco
Yaz?
XDDD?
Travis?
Landon?

Is there anyone else that might be able to go incase multiple people on the list can't go?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
so now that its like official
who wants to team
mars?
anand if you can go what do you say?
kenny? teh spam team!

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
just need to know whose going w me sometime got friday off so i can leave wenever id prefer to leave early to get there and mess around, need a new controller too if any body knows were i can get platinums!

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
yo HK since kenny has got a bigger car you should just ride with us,
and if you need a controller to use or something i can lend you one

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yaz isn't going. So it's down to everyone fitting in one car for sure now. And there's a chance other people won't be able to, so it wouldn't be as bad. I think it would be better to all go together if possible.

Also, I have an extra controller you can borrow for the weekend.

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
i have 1 thats in working order but i need a new 1 this ol girl has been w me for the melee days in 05 and she was what i practiced wave dashing on, and now shes teh controll im practicing all my QAC combos on =/ so nedless to say my r shield sticks and grab will randomly lol. i dont imagine myself doing to well i need to see how to play again, so it isnt that big of a deal. if u are taking the car from your house ken will your parents be cool w me parking for the night at your place? i can bring down anybody who is on the way to provo and back home sunday

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
No free rides
And around noon is good cause I talked to Tony aka ankoku
And he won't be home till 7pm
Vegas time

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lol. Might wanna collect that gas money before we actually leave.....

Also lol @ DRyu never coming to any UTAH tournaments but going OoS.

Edit: Didn't Ankoku have certain people that he wasn't going to house anymore??

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im pretty sure Marco and I think Steve got back to Ankoku with that around the time I did.

Top Bottom