• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Saw it last night. Most entertaining movie i've seen since like Dark Knight lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
SO YEAH, RIDE, CAN I GET ONE?!?! I have a friend with me AND a setup AND a need to smash :D

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Tournament Results

1: Buzz
2: Everyone Else

Yup. GG everyone

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You shouldve come after 5, lots of people did.

And it was really great, I had a good time, and thanks to Buzz for coming and picking my friend and I up.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
We should have a Low Tier tournament next time, but instead, only allow characters that are Low Tier according to the OFFICIAL PRIMA GUIDE.

Which basically means we can only allow Pikachu, Yoshi, Wario, Kirby, and Olimar, none of whom are actually Low Tier lol.

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
i am military took a break from smash,moved here and now i need somebody to point me were to play in the utahs =D pm prease im not bad i promise

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Ebo are you ever planning on coming back to Utah? It was nice while it lasted. Hopefully we'll see you around again in the future.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
What up guys let's go to the Vegas tourney on the 19th

Tane from cedar city wants to go and will pitch in

Can anyone drive?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So:

Dryu
Jellyfishn
Landon
DS4
Marz
Kenny???

Gas would be pretty cheap. Now we just need a car.....

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Who's tane? And as of now there are seven people who want to go but no one that can drive. That would make it a car of eight people with a driver, I don't think we'll be that lucky to get a car that big.

Edit: does anyone have a car on that list?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Who's tane? And as of now there are seven people who want to go but no one that can drive. That would make it a car of eight people with a driver, I don't think we'll be that lucky to get a car that big.

Edit: does anyone have a car on that list?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNsOlbNdGPE

Also, depending on whether or not I'll have money at the time (I might towards the end of the month) I would be willing to go. Also, If needed, you could rent a car. I looked up prices for 3 days (pick up car Friday around noon, then return it 10pm Sunday night which sounds more than reasonable) for that weekend, and you could get a 5 person car for a little under $70 (which is including tax), $69.73 to be exact. You could then get 2 of them and if I and one more person can come then everyone would only need to pay about $14 per person and they are gas efficient meaning you'd prob get to pay a couple bucks less per person in gas, meaning it's prob only a $10 difference per person or so.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'm totally down to go. I don't have a car, but I could throw down on gas for sure. I gotta check with my plans around that time, but I'm 99% sure I can go.

Top Bottom