• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
At some agencies you can be 21 but it's a lot more expensive and you have to provide your own insurance.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, I finally got around to uploading all the videos from the first Neumont Tournament (lol), so here they are:

POOLS:
Butler vs. Z'zgashi
Butler vs. Naoki
Faith vs. Butler
Z'zgashi vs. Naoki
Cherry vs. Jolteon
deathbysuarez vs. Tran
BJ vs. Rockmix
BJ vs. X
Rockmix vs. X

BRACKET:
BJ vs. Lada
Ken Neth vs. Gangstakirby
Gangstakirby vs. Lada
Z'zgashi vs. Yaz
Cherry vs. Z'zgashi
Z'zgashi vs. Rade
Dark Ryu vs. Z'zgashi
Yaz vs. X (Finals)

They're all in chronological order from when they happened, so yeah.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I think imma smash with the new guy.

ZZ upload the XDDDDD late night tourny vids playa.

P.S. this thread sux without RJ.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Kenny IS the CleverBot!

*pops in* *sees Zelda is still considered bottom tier* *leaves*

*comes back* By the way, Sandy Nickelcade Lock-in is next month. Same deal: $10 pre-reg, $15 at the door, starts at 1AM Saturday til 9 AM same day (though people usually show up at 11 PM Friday night). I'll get the exact date here soon, but I believe it's the 15th of June.

XDDD

Smash Rookie
For your Vegas trip thing:
If you guys let me know when we would leave, come back, and where we would be staying then maybe I could go :o

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Are any of you guys coming to the AZ tourney on the 2nd? Vegas, Socal, and possibly NM are coming so far. I'll be sad if no one from my favorite state adjacent to AZ comes. :(

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Guys I need help making a decision for this weekend.

Go to Vegas with DS4.

or

Hang out with a girl. (she looks like Fiona though).

Help!!!

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
if somebody can give me all the info i can drive, i need to know it all though the whos whats and weres.and mars, smashing is better than smashing. chew on that.
p.s im no creeper and i drive a shopping cart that gets about 16 mpg so u better pitch in, good news is well be going 200 all the way there.only way i can conserve gas

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
dude are you serious!!???
we were about to greyhound it
your a saviour!

i love this guy even if his username is lol

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
eesh i did a greyhound once, like i said i need the details to tell boss whats up.anybody have a place and how is this going to be split? i have 3 seats im talking to mars so maybe 2

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I live in Orem which is basically on your way to vegas. And I could get somewhere else I needed.

The only way I wouldn't be able to go is if I get a job and they need me this Saturday.

:phone:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
...i drive a shopping cart that gets about 16 mpg so u better pitch in, good news is well be going 200 all the way there.only way i can conserve gas
The miles-per-gallon amount in relation to the speed that one drives is not a monotone positive slope. There is a maximum point to this curve, so once one drives faster than this point, one will start to get less and less mpg the faster one goes beyond said point. The point varies depending on the weight of the vehicle, though, so I can't tell you what the optimal driving speed is.

Top Bottom