• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Why do people who play Melee always have to talk about Brawl and make it clear that they don't play it? Shut tha hell up.

Anyways i'm down for some smash today if anyone wants ta play, I literally have nothing to do tonight.

Text or call me 801-719-9430

___X___

Smash Lord
801-831-2494

I'm down to smash today.

Your house, my house, don't matter.
HIT ME UPPPPPPPPPPP
(Any time of the day)
<3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Devon (aka deathbysuarez) has it, he found it and said he'd figure out who's it was, talk to him about it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
And DS4, I have your DBZ game, I'll bring it to the next tournament as well.

-Final-

Aria♪
We should do a smashfest or something soon...

I don't want to wait until after Genesis to be able to smash with y'all again. Too boring solo playing Mario Kart Wii. You can only do so much after you already have 3 stars and 9999VR. :V

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Final, you could start a new license and do a kart run. Regain the 3 Star with a kart then earn 9999VR solo kart.

Then you could do another license and solo Baby Mario for 3 Star/9999VR.

-Final-

Aria♪
Final, you could start a new license and do a kart run. Regain the 3 Star with a kart then earn 9999VR solo kart.

Then you could do another license and solo Baby Mario for 3 Star/9999VR.
lol. I don't have THAT little of a life.

I've actually been practicing Brawl this week. Learning about match-ups for the first time and actually learning HOW to play my character. (Seriously. I've never looked up ANYTHING about how Peach is supposed to be played before now. I've just gone off of what seems to work. :V)

I still suck at Melee, but I'm trying to improve at that as well...

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Where do you live deathbysaurez? He doesnt wanna wait until the next tourney so I might come by if its not too far. :X

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Yah too far haha. I just told him too bad. :p

I guess bring it next tourney, Im just glad someone found it. :3

-Final-

Aria♪
Yes. I did learn how to float using Peach by myself, DS4. I hope you're referring to something else. >.< And yeah. I didn't even know how to glide-toss until like 4 days ago. I've never used it before. It took me like an hour to be able to perfectly use glide-tossing, Bonewalking, and like 3 other ATs... Bonewalking is still kind of annoying, though... :/

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Final, Ive been glide tossing for forever, and none of my characters (other than puff) even get anything from it lol. And bonewalking is easy, its just not super helpful. LOOKS SEXY THOUGH.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i can't believe i got owned by KeV in a avi match
so ya i have to have this......................................
3 ****ing days!!!!!!

r3d d09

Smash Master
someone better keep me updated on how you guys are doing at genesis.

Final, the reason i picked up peach in the first place was because of all the AT's and mindgames that you can do with her. Especially because she's way fun to play. I've had many convo's with Meno about the character. You'll be surprised at what she's capable of once you learn the majority of the AT's

ZZ: how does having more people make the tourney go faster? maybe if someone would get to the venue before time, or even on time. Things would go faster. Yeah, **** got real ;)

miss you guys.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Sephiroth!! Wanna have an avi match?! If I win, you have to use this for a week:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Right now? Well, I dont have any gas or any money. I have $1 in total, so I might be able to make it out somewhere, but I'd need gas money to get back.

Top Bottom