• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Final-

Aria♪
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What the **** did I just watch?

Lada

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna win this!
LOL!!! hahahah
the aguilars will be taking home the big bucks! lol jk the pot is going to be like 20 dollars in all.
DS4 bring your bros.
Z'z: whenever you read this bring Kido and RONARC! LOL
coolest smash names ever

TL;DR: I love our smash scene.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What day are we leaving for Genesis2? And what day do you think we'll be back? I need to know so I can get those days off of work.

The tourney starts on the 15, and ends on the 17. I think we would want to be in Cali the Night before the tourney.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
LOL guys its over, Rebecca black wins. She is in a video with Katy Perry. It's over
and I'm jealous
You guys might have thought this was a weird post.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Thought I was going camping this weekend. Plans fell through. Gonna come to tourney with possibility of girlfriend tag along.

haha! okay! I have the sd card,

ds4 thanks alot! seriously :D Also can we probably get a ride from you zz? :3 my friend from work is confirmed to go to! who wants to go swimming?[/url]
I'd go swimming if I could.

Can't though.

New ink.

anyone wanna smash tonite? my new phone number is 801-793-1283
Think parents are out of town if you can get a ride over here. Just call me up.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, I was gone Wednesday, Thursday, Friday on vacation and IM BACK NOW!!!

Im freaking pissed cuz i was supposed to be back around 8-9 and i didnt get back til around 11:30 >.>

So for everyone's questions and stuff I dont answer in this post, ILL ANSWER YOU AT THE TOURNAMENT.

And, IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT if you need to pre reg for Genesis and dont have a way to pay online, just give me money and ill pay it online for you. It's $50 for singles and $70 for singles/doubles, so give me that much if you want me to enter you.

Lada: They cant come they are out of town.

Staz: I can, I'll be there around 10:00am, just message me here on smash boards sometime before then so I know that you know Im coming.

-Final-

Aria♪
Holy crap that's expensive. o_O

Not that I can go, anyways. Next summer after I graduate I'll definitely be able to go to OOS tourneys, but all my money for the summer will probably be spent at AX, so we'll see how that works out. :/

XDDD

Smash Rookie
I swear I always get Gkirbs, RJ, and Rockmix mixed up
I know that 2 of them are the same person
One of them is that Ness main using the tag mugen or something I think
And the other one always asks me if I want to talk to Sampson @_@

Staz

Smash Lord
ill register way soon :D :D :D :D i has cash cash :)

@ZZ k just come knock at the door and we will probably be ready or i might get a ride from cherry! haha

Staz

Smash Lord
i knew it, he probably hasn't even woken up yet.

hahah

are you there final? me and kevin can come right now I think we got a ride

-Final-

Aria♪
We are, but the doors aren't even unlocked. Someone needs to go over to Z'z's house and hit him.

Me, Lanky, Gkirbs and a few others are here right now.

Staz

Smash Lord
hahahahahahahah

who are the others? wow this is too good, try calling him, last time he was supposed to show up at a smash fest, he woke up at two lol or at least we woke him up

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
LMAO Zz fails!!! I'm thinking of hosting my own smash tournament here in provo soon (:

Top Bottom