• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
What the hell, Yoshi v Yoshi is ********, it doesnt even depend on skill lol, but sure.

And you have to wait for the game to load at the Press Any Button screen or it'll crash cuz it hasnt loaded all the way. Just wait for the screen to flash first.

And for controls, just click on the button by the name of the move and then type in the key you want to represent that move. The characters will look weird, but it'll work.
Oh, I thought you press it after the combination. They decieved me, or Im just ********. Either way, why cant i just press one button for a move, I dont understand. :<

And fine we could just do Yoshi friendlies. :V

Hey I live in OREM on weekdays and weekends.
I would like a smashfest this week. Haven't played in a long time.
We should Smash then. :D I live at Winterhaven along the street that Trafalga is on.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
spudz, rockmix, tell me when you guys are smashing and I'll try to be there, I have a super hectic week this week though.

Staz

Smash Lord
when is everybody showing up to the tournament? im most likely not going to make it but if i do ill probably need a ride around one thirty

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i know you do!
i just didnt know you prefered it :p

LOL @ staz
why would you edit your post just to type 1:30 alphabetically?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Staz, the tournament starts at noon, but you can be there around 11 for friendlies and such.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
GUYS WE HAVE TO **** GENESIS!
we will not make our smash scene look bad
(though we do suck)
we're going to own that tournament so hard people
will think our scene is amazing and thats what we're going to do. :D
[Motivational Post] LOL
Read the sig below hahahah
thats like our motto (jk not really)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I cant Wednesday, Ill be camping.

And no Rockmix, extra MKWii. And Type Wild (but for freeeeee). I meant more smashfests like what you are doing. Keep up the good work Rockmix, im ****ing proud of you.

XDDD

Smash Rookie
4422 Fortuna Way but you gaiz gotta leave b4 5pm
Its by Churchill Jr. High
And umm its across from a church right in front and with a basketball hoop

XDDD

Smash Rookie
Because I train my fists only in the highest mountain peaks where I can fight my opponent with zero oxygen while focusing all of my energy and resisting the icy, sheer, cold with my mind at inner peace =.=

And also call me when you get here. Before you ring doorbell lol I'mma be asleep v_v

Top Bottom