• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
You forgot wafflecan!
And grnmonky.

There are so many people I can think of who left a few years back for whatever reason. I don't even know if many of them even live in Utah anymore: Rade, Wafflecan, Fallen Prophet, S@G3, Slave, Corrupt Fate, Anonano, Wangston, etc... Oh, and Fate's brother who's name I can never remember...

I'm pretty sure a few of these are gone on missions, and Fate kind of just stopped caring about smash it seems. The rest I have no clue about... Fate probably knows.

I know I've played elf before, but I can't remember when/ where. >_>
Most of those guys are still on missions, but I actually talked to Fate.

The only reason he can never come to tournaments is because he has worked every single Friday and Saturday for who knows how long.

But I told him about the tourney on the 28th, and he is gonna try and make it with Bruce.

Also, what's this about the end of the world smashfest?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Kind of funny you called someone else slow, while in the meantime posting (in the same post) that people need to check something out that's over 1.5 years old.

I don't play Brawl, and even I knew about this (mostly because it's one of those dumb programming things that Sakurai put in that Brawl mods [Brawl+ in this case] fixed).
Kind if funny that your last 2 posts in this thread were responses to mine and u seem to point out only trivial stuff all the time?
Lots of time on your hands huh?
Mada mada dane

Lanky
http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

"supposed" rapture day this Saturday and end of the world on Oct 21

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
LOL DS4 you're a scrub

I'm down for a fest this weekend. I need to find a challenge :p Especially in Melee haha! I only play Casture and Everett now and I bet they're both better than most of the smash scene now hahaha

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I got a car! :D Now I can easily make it to fests and tourneys. Uber excited. :3

Also Yugioh peeps should check out dueling network and hit me up: spudzalot. Its an awesome free site and has like every card in the game.

And shoutout to Staz for texting me like a boss.

Staz

Smash Lord
texting spudz is the best.

I wish I could do something this weekend like a smash fest but I can't
I work on friday and I'm going to a dance on saturday.

I feel like a family man now. Just like buzz. oh and btw me and zz owned some scrubs at his high school who thought they were good.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCEEEE

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol, that was amazing, COME AGAIN ON FRIDAY, IM BRINGING MY GAMECUBE CONTROLLER THIS TIME SO I DON'T HAVE TO USE SHIZY NUNCHUCK!!

And I wanna text Spudz :3c

Staz

Smash Lord
k. ill try to make it on friday, as long as I get all my effin school work done. I'll bring a controller as well. bring cards or something that tells about your tournament and the website mmk?

spudz plays yugioh and attends tourneys, you should play him.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Spudz!! Bring your deck to the UTAH and Ill duel you!! (If I have time, which I probably will later once the Brawl bracket starts)

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Spudz!! Bring your deck to the UTAH and Ill duel you!! (If I have time, which I probably will later once the Brawl bracket starts)
Will do. Hopefully I will have my new deck put together by then. :D

Oh and staz I got 16th out of 150 ish people in that big Yugi tourney Saturday. :3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What deck are you making/using?

Im currently using a Dragunity/Naturia hybrid, they work together SO WELL somehow :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well, I have stuff I could easily add and I am currently watching stuff. Reading, not as much, but I do occasionally.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
It's all good
Hey can you link to the MAL page Of the show you are watching
It starts with a N right? Like slice of life

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
There are only like, 7 episodes at the moment, so it shouldn't be that bad.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I am having some friends over tonight if you wanna join us. We will just sit around and play games and chill.

Probably can't stay the night though.

Gonna try having people over again Saturday if you guys wanna smash for a few hours.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I dunno if I can have all of you. I already had 3 people coming tonight before inviting others, and I really can't crowd up the house tonight. It's why I suggested Saturday for a legit smashfest.

Nothing against having you guys here, but I had to push it to have ONE friend over, let alone 3. I just don't wanna get in trouble tonight so I can do stuff tomorrow.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Kind if funny that your last 2 posts in this thread were responses to mine and u seem to point out only trivial stuff all the time?
Lots of time on your hands huh?
You're hypocritical posts annoy me enough to make me want to post. Usually, I don't bother to post here that much, but some stuff I just have to speak up, on. And I rarely post, while you post between every few post here, so saying that I must have a lot of time on my hands is something else pretty hypocritical.

Top Bottom