• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I WASN'T BORN IN UTAH OR AM MORMAN AND I HAVE UTAH PRIDE!!

And hippo is from Utah, just the super northern part that doesn't even feel like Utah cuz it's like Idaho.

And girls here are way attractive, I have no idea what you're talking about hippo.

ALSO, hippo SHOULD come to tournaments sometime. He's ****ing sexy and ***** at MKW.

Steve, I'll call when/if I finish all this work @_@

-Mars-

Smash Hero
States that are worse than Utah:

Montana
Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Minnesota
Rhode Island
New Mexico
Arkansas
Kansas
Iowa

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
I WASN'T BORN IN UTAH OR AM MORMAN AND I HAVE UTAH PRIDE!!
But I already know you're an idiot so it's okay <3

And girls here are way attractive, I have no idea what you're talking about hippo.
No matter where you go, you're going to find ugly people. Utah just has a higher concentration of these people.

ALSO, hippo SHOULD come to tournaments sometime. He's ****ing sexy and ***** at MKW.
Only if you feed me afterwards. I never go anywhere if I don't get free/almost free food out of it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
And I've traveled, and Utah has by far, the best untouched ****.
Probably because people from Utah don't move and each family has a ton of kids.
So pretty much the same genes get spread around, like inbreeding.

So yeah, untouched sounds about right.

And they all look the same. :(
Someone else agrees. lol

Edit: But I do think girls in Utah are pretty good looking. In Sandy/Draper, at least.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
I think Minato and I could potentially become friends.

And I'll give Utah a point for having great outdoors. If you like doing anything outside, Utah is the place for you.

Edit: Is anybody else taking AP tests this week? I have biology on Monday, and I'm not looking forward to it. The only thing we ended up not covering completely in class was plants, and the practice test I had was like 25% plants. :(

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Where do you live in Utah? You must not live anywhere near civilization because the places i've lived in Utah have gorgeous girls and plenty of stuff to do.

Now you go somewhere like Wyoming.....they have ugly people.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Probably because people from Utah don't move and each family has a ton of kids.
I have 3 siblings, but I was supposed to only have 2. The other was a suprise.

So pretty much the same genes get spread around, like inbreeding.
Nah, it's cuz of the Polygamy obv.

Edit: But I do think girls in Utah are pretty good looking. In Sandy/Draper, at least.
Which is what true Utah is.

I think Minato and I could potentially become friends.
Too bad he lives in Cali.

And I'll give Utah a point for having great outdoors. If you like doing anything outside, Utah is the place for you.
**** the outdoors, I just play video games all day.

Edit: Is anybody else taking AP tests this week? I have biology on Monday, and I'm not looking forward to it. The only thing we ended up not covering completely in class was plants, and the practice test I had was like 25% plants. :(
As I said elsewhere, switch with me.

Where do you live in Utah? You must not live anywhere near civilization because the places i've lived in Utah have gorgeous girls and plenty of stuff to do.
He lives near the Utah/Idaho border.

Now you go somewhere like Wyoming.....they have ugly people.
People live there?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Been talkin with PnT and were shootin for June 17 for tourneys
Money payouts not that store credit ****
Singles
Doubles
Melee singles

All day mvc 3 setup
And mortal kombat 9 setup
Will be finalized by monday
I want them to be like tourney of fates
Who would be hyped for this?!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Been talkin with PnT and were shootin for June 17 for tourneys
Money payouts not that store credit ****
Singles
Doubles
Melee singles

All day mvc 3 setup
And mortal kombat 9 setup
Will be finalized by monday
I want them to be like tourney of fates
Who would be hyped for this?!!
Week after New Mexico tournament? I would be VERY hyped for this.

What...why is Alaska not on this list?!
I agree with this, Alaska s balls.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Someone post a list of upcoming tournaments please? All of a sudden we have a bunch of tournaments after not having any for forever and it's hard for me to keep track.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Mars, I just did that for myself, I'll go find it and edit it into this post.

Staz

Smash Lord
the utah girls here are gorgeous <3

sinz I miss you man.

minato let's play mvc3.

ds4 that pnt thing sounds awesome. get it up and running.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
-500 points for not using your almighty texting powers

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Which PnT, the one in Draper Peaks? That would be sick.

Staz! I wanna hang with you and your bros this week. Give me night you guys are free. I am always off work by 3 30.

Zz, you should come too.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I should be fine any time after Wednesday.

Also, I have a camera + a 8 gb sd card now, and after messing with quality and stuff, it turns out I can record a little over 3 hours on the card alone. Not to mention I have 4ish 2gb ones just doing nothing. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?! That means I can record ****. BUT NOT JUST ANY ****, I mean practically entire tournaments of non-stop camera footage. MATCHES WILL BE RECORDED, THE TROLLING WILL BE RECORDED, WE WILL HAVE COMENTARY, SEXY PRONZ WILL BE RECORDED, AND **** WILL BE LEGIT.

And also, if Final is amazing and can bring his laptop to the Mexi Haven, we can have more sets being recorded via his capture card in better definition as we can run Tio off your home comp. ALSO, if Skarmflames comes, he can do the SAME THING with his own capture card, plus record with his phone in HD, meaning we can basically record every last inch of **** that goes on.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
And also, if Final is amazing and can bring his laptop to the Mexi Haven, we can have more sets being recorded via his capture card in better definition as we can run Tio off your home comp.
Probably not, since his laptop is like full of eroge (erotic games) that he "claims" to skip all of the erotic scenes of, so there won't be any memory for other stuff. :p

Staz

Smash Lord
*sighhh*

BUZZ I will text you probably today, to see when you are free this week if you able to,

ZZ SHY haha sorry about yesterday chris totally spaced it and so did I so we just fell asleep but for sure come smash with us this week.

Rockmix, we want to all see you, come up here somehow or maybe if ya have gas we can get you <3

Lanky, for sure!!! I'm pretty much free wednesday, thursday, and friday! so text me and we will set something up.

mini smash fest before tourney ftw!!!

now we have 3 tv's at our place! yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
We should have a smashfest before the tourney since i cant make it to the tourney. :]

:phone:

___X___

Smash Lord
KING HIPPO IS A FAT ****

And oh, just to make this post on topic.... BRING ALL SETUPS FOR THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!
As many as possible, pleaseandthankyou.

-Final-

Aria♪
I should be fine any time after Wednesday.

Also, I have a camera + a 8 gb sd card now, and after messing with quality and stuff, it turns out I can record a little over 3 hours on the card alone. Not to mention I have 4ish 2gb ones just doing nothing. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?! That means I can record ****. BUT NOT JUST ANY ****, I mean practically entire tournaments of non-stop camera footage. MATCHES WILL BE RECORDED, THE TROLLING WILL BE RECORDED, WE WILL HAVE COMENTARY, SEXY PRONZ WILL BE RECORDED, AND **** WILL BE LEGIT.

And also, if Final is amazing and can bring his laptop to the Mexi Haven, we can have more sets being recorded via his capture card in better definition as we can run Tio off your home comp. ALSO, if Skarmflames comes, he can do the SAME THING with his own capture card, plus record with his phone in HD, meaning we can basically record every last inch of **** that goes on.
Yes, I can bring my laptop to record stuff.

Probably not, since his laptop is like full of eroge (erotic games) that he "claims" to skip all of the erotic scenes of, so there won't be any memory for other stuff. :p
Shut up PC. Only 2 of the games on my laptop have any H-content at all. >.<

Rabbi Panda

Smash Apprentice
I can't be there until 1230ish I have attendance school all Saturday morning. But showing up is really all I can contribute to the tournament.

Top Bottom