• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Staz

Smash Lord
This saturday guys

K HOMOES IMMA BE SETTING EVERYTHING up this saturday so EVERYBODY BRING AS MUCH AS SET UPS AS THEY CAN, WE ARE SHORT ON TABLES AND IMMA HAVE TO RESORT ON SHIZZY THINGS TO HOLD UP TV'S so bring WHATEVER YOU CAN PLEASE, THE MORE STUFF PEOPLE BRING THE FASTER AND LESS STRESSFUL IT SHALL BE <3 DO NOT FORGET, oh and it was fun teaming with ya lanky we had some pretty close and intense matches, sorry I was kinda sick, zz it was fun too, looks like we are just gonna have to do some singles at the tourney or friday if you could come over,

please help me out guys <3 this should be fun, I'm excited to see the turn out and to play melee

that game is toooooooooooooooooooo goooood.

x is teaming with zz.

see ya all this saturday, any questions just text me

801-787-1642

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I'm bringing a table, a wii, brawl, mario kart, melee, a surge protector, a camera, a mexican kid, my fat ***, and a TV.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I'm 9 episodes in and have seen many different clips, my friend has been trying to get me to watch it, so I've seen a few episodes

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im helping make the MLP fighting game!!

Imma secretly buff the **** out of Fluttershy.

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
The Tourney was a lot of fun!
Oh ZZ thanks for letting me borrow twilight princess and for the mexis letting me stay the night.

Staz

Smash Lord
thanks to everyone who came! it was way fun .

especially to those who helped alot like buzz, rockmix, and LANKY.

it was great seeing everybody <3

I'll probably leave shout outs later

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
DS4, I'm going to attempt to make a MAL account again soon.

Also, DS4 rose to like, Top tier in my Cool Smashers tier list yesterday, and I don't even know why. I was just sitting there and came to a sudden realization that DS4 is awesome. BUT WE FORGOT TO MM FUUUUU.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, I just realised something. We could potentially have a MASSIVE amount of smashers at our tournaments if we just were diligent about keeping them all informed. For example, we currently have 19 active smashers: Lada, Gkirbs, Mars, Dryu, DS4, Final, lanky, Seph, Yaz, Staz, X, Rockmix, XDDD, Shiro, Cherry, TWD, Flames, Tsuteto, and I. We also have 13 smashers who either don't know when stuff is, or are semi-active: Serve, Meca, Sinz, FTS, PC, Erk, Panda, Spud, Buzz, Vazor, Bobo, Chain, and Jellyfishn. We also have 5 people who could be difficult, but we could try to bring back/in to the smash scene: Fate, DZLE, Faith, kinghippo, and Red Dog. On top of that, we have 12 smashers that I know of who have smashboards accounts and are willing to join, but don't know when anything is: 152geek, Big Moose, IrishMexican, Elf, ScaryKid, Super Me, Tror, Uy, Ronoc, kido, Kyora, and Yae. And after EVEN THAT, we have 5 people who have accounts on UGF that we could try to bring in: Shock, Island Warrior, Tane, Kronos, Casture, Nephew, Skitzo, Pacifier, and

We also have Idaho who brings a couple people down here once in a while.

We also have Wangston, Kenny, and Anonano who are gone ATM but will be back.

And those are all just people I know of, just think of all the people we don't know from GEEX and stuff that could possibly join, there's just sooo much potential!!

So here's my plan guys: everyone try and get a friend that you know to come, and I'll try and inform all these people + bring a friend or two of my own. If even just half the regulars show up, half of them bring a friend, half the people who just needed info come, and if Idaho comes, that's still over 30 people, and usually more than half our regulars come!! AND THAT'S ONLY BETWEEN PEOPLE I KNOW OF, WHICH IS LESS THAN HALF OF THE PEOPLE WITH INFO FROM RESULTS!!

So we need to all step it up here and try and convert people to smash!

vazor

Smash Apprentice
So guys, I just realised something. We could potentially have a MASSIVE amount of smashers at our tournaments if we just were diligent about keeping them all informed. For example, we currently have 19 active smashers: Lada, Gkirbs, Mars, Dryu, DS4, Final, lanky, Seph, Yaz, Staz, X, Rockmix, XDDD, Shiro, Cherry, TWD, Flames, Tsuteto, and I. We also have 13 smashers who either don't know when stuff is, or are semi-active: Serve, Meca, Sinz, FTS, PC, Erk, Panda, Spud, Buzz, Vazor, Bobo, Chain, and Jellyfishn. We also have 5 people who could be difficult, but we could try to bring back/in to the smash scene: Fate, DZLE, Faith, kinghippo, and Red Dog. On top of that, we have 12 smashers that I know of who have smashboards accounts and are willing to join, but don't know when anything is: 152geek, Big Moose, IrishMexican, Elf, ScaryKid, Super Me, Tror, Uy, Ronoc, kido, Kyora, and Yae. And after EVEN THAT, we have 5 people who have accounts on UGF that we could try to bring in: Shock, Island Warrior, Tane, Kronos, Casture, Nephew, Skitzo, Pacifier, and

And those are all just people I know of, just think of all the people we don't know from GEEX and stuff that could possibly join, there's just sooo much potential!!

So here's my plan guys: everyone try and get a friend that you know to come, and I'll try and inform all these people + bring a friend or two of my own. If even just half the regulars show up, half of them bring a friend, half the people who just needed info come, and if Idaho comes, that's still over 30 people, and usually more than half our regulars come!! AND THAT'S ONLY BETWEEN PEOPLE I KNOW OF, WHICH IS LESS THAN HALF OF THE PEOPLE WITH INFO FROM RESULTS!!

You forgot wafflecan!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hes from Saratoga Springs and uses Falco/Diddy. I've also seen him use Toon Link, but never really seriously.

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix

Wow that's a lot of people. Imagine all of them at a tourney.

-Final-

Aria♪
*Really long message that would be pointless to include in this post*
There are so many people I can think of who left a few years back for whatever reason. I don't even know if many of them even live in Utah anymore: Rade, Wafflecan, Fallen Prophet, S@G3, Slave, Corrupt Fate, Anonano, Wangston, etc... Oh, and Fate's brother who's name I can never remember...

I'm pretty sure a few of these are gone on missions, and Fate kind of just stopped caring about smash it seems. The rest I have no clue about... Fate probably knows.

I know I've played elf before, but I can't remember when/ where. >_>

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Wtf are you serious ds4.... That **** is old news dude. You should have figured that out on your own. Especially with how long you've been playing..

:phone:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
now i know your trollin
i guarantee you didn't know bout that
but you only play meta knight
**** like that barely even phases you

Staz

Smash Lord
the NEWS has been told by the one and only dbs.

also, kenny is gonna be back from his mission in about 6 months. rade, I don't know maybe a little better after.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
We should really look at this...

your too slow!! tiems 9000
Kind of funny you called someone else slow, while in the meantime posting (in the same post) that people need to check something out that's over 1.5 years old.

I don't play Brawl, and even I knew about this (mostly because it's one of those dumb programming things that Sakurai put in that Brawl mods [Brawl+ in this case] fixed).

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Wow a lot of posts by a lot of smashers.
THIS THREAD IS HOTT!

I'm going to **** everyone next tourney so FLUCK YOU!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I already knew that and I get free smashes on shiz on people all the time thanks to it.

Top Bottom