• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

r3d d09

Smash Master
i'm most likely going to GEEX either to help out via TO or enter. *if vazor says i can again*
Dekar might come. i'm trying to talk him into it.

I'm going to go to supercon as well.

if anyone wants to practice before geex. text me. i have work till 7/8. RJ is the closest to me, so maybe we can have some fests there.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
i'm most likely going to GEEX either to help out via TO or enter. *if vazor says i can again*
Dekar might come. i'm trying to talk him into it.
Sweet, Dekar you should come!! We have people from Wyoming thinking of coming too.

r3d d09 we are pretty full on TOs so unless you signed up before now and I forgot we can't really take any more TOs or judges- but email me at vazor222@gmail.com and I can see what I can do- there's a meeting tomorrow for all volunteers and I'll send details for that if you can make it.

EVERYONE: Don't forget! If any of you bring a full setup (wii w/ sensor bar + cables, 2 controllers, brawl, and melee) then you can get free entry into the venue. They will have security to make sure nothing is stolen but we have some volunteers in place to watch stuff as well just in case.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Ideally you'd be able to have it there the whole time, but I think it's fine if you can't. If we get enough setups and we have to choose between a setup that can stay the whole time and one that is going to have to leave, then it's obvious which one we'll use.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Anybody who is going to the meeting for GEEX tomorrow in West Valley, I would appreciate it if I got some of the details, as work has scheduled me for an afternoon shift, and I will not be able to make it.

DZLE

Smash Master
My weekend was nothing but EVO.

Going next year even if I have to kill for it.

No challenge.

Also, making the transition into SSFIV.
Announcing my retirement in Brawl.
I'll come to fests/tournies that have Melee and enter.
Maybe i'll even do Brawl MM's, or enter Teams.
But yeah currently getting away from Brawl.

DZLE

Smash Master

C!Z, Ichigo, OR anyone, You guys down for some Melee this week sometime? I wanna play.

C!Z, let's get our swing on.
It's kinda hard to like plan because it has to be a day-of thing because my dad has to be AT the course before he can tell us we can come play. Because we can't come play for free if people from the city are there.

Oh and Tsuteto, I mean you may think your Zelda scares me, but why was I so calm during our matches? Why did I go Jigglypuff?
You were the one shaking in your seat, breathing super heavy, said your heart was racing, talking to yourself the whole fight, and raging when you made a mistake.
Seems like you were a bit more scared.

-Final-

Aria♪
Hey, it's that person who comes to our thread to advertise tournaments that aren't even in Utah. >_>

I doubt I'll be able to bring a setup to GEEX...

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Yeah we went to a tourney last year and we're also gonna go to Supercon in August.

Just upload the matches Final!!

DZLE

Smash Master
Just so those of you know, I got called into work for Friday and Saturday now...

Seriously, **** my work. I want to quit so bad but need money. ****ing dammit.

Mannnn.

My birthday is on Thursday. Everyone pitch in and buy me SSFIV :p (Jk, already getting it for my birthday. Get me a stick instead.)
Sounds like tomorrow I might be getting together for some Melee.
r3dd09 i'll text you sometime soon about hanging out man.

EDIT: This just in, I get off work friday at 4pm. Can I make anything at Geex?
I get off work saturday at 7pm. Can I make anything at Geex?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Just so those of you know, I got called into work for Friday and Saturday now...

Seriously, **** my work. I want to quit so bad but need money. ****ing dammit.

Mannnn.

My birthday is on Thursday. Everyone pitch in and buy me SSFIV :p (Jk, already getting it for my birthday. Get me a stick instead.)
Sounds like tomorrow I might be getting together for some Melee.
r3dd09 i'll text you sometime soon about hanging out man.
My birthday is on tuesday of next week. :D :D :D :D

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Oh and Tsuteto, I mean you may think your Zelda scares me, but why was I so calm during our matches? Why did I go Jigglypuff?
You were the one shaking in your seat, breathing super heavy, said your heart was racing, talking to yourself the whole fight, and raging when you made a mistake.
Seems like you were a bit more scared.
For the battle? Yes. War? I think I've won XD

tsuteto has a mouth. haha.
National Sarcasm Society baby.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Woah hold on vazor, it says in the rules that all grab release infinites are banned aside from ICies, so does this apply to yoshi? It IS his metagame and if this is true he's screwed as a character. If this isnt changed im raging and wont go. Change it to standing GR infinites please

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Woah hold on vazor, it says in the rules that all grab release infinites are banned aside from ICies, so does this apply to yoshi? It IS his metagame and if this is true he's screwed as a character. If this isnt changed im raging and wont go. Change it to standing GR infinites please
Looked into it and will get this changed. Thanks for pointing it out.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
IC's dont even need grab release as much as they need to just grab>grab>grab>grab>etc....

Top Bottom