• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
single will hopefully have a much bigger turnout
and ill post the vidz of grand finals of melee/doubles in the geex thread

-Final-

Aria♪
GEEX was pretty cool. Finals up on the huge TVs was awesome.

I didn't even make it past the pools... I barely lost to r3d d09 and then got ***** by an Olimar player I have never seen before... I now know what matchup I need to work on. Peach has a huge advantage over Olimar too... >_>

vazor

Smash Apprentice
48 people! Overall I thought the Brawl tournament went really well. Tell all your friends about the sponsors so they get good sales and we get sponsors again next year!

Fair warning: If anyone snuck into the tournament without paying or following the agreed upon rules, the main organizers are going to find out and hold people accountable. Up to and including recalling prize money. There was nothing I could do about this.

Thank you to everyone that came and followed the rules and especially to our organizers that ran everything fairly and kept the whole tournament going smoothly for everyone!!!

Feel free to post feedback in the geexshow.com forums if you like- just start a GEEX 2010 Feedback thread in the smash subforum there.

r3d d09

Smash Master
JOHNZZZZZ:

Final: laggy tv = terribad for ic's, peach is good against ic's. *don't go kirby on IC's* i haven't played in over a month.
final was the only challege in my pools. everyone else... 1:37 i think was the average time per match.

Chris. lets play more. and fair me more understage plox xD that was funny.

Kevin: i need to find a counter for ROB :/ i don't stand a chance.

Everyone else. GG's. lots of fun.

Oh... can someone please tell me how my *lost* controller got to geex. O.o this made me uber happy, and also pissed. everyone knew i was missing that controller. Confess plox. i'd like my other controller back too.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
mars brang it back to Rjs like a month and half ago i saw it the last tourney at rjs
thought you knew so i forgot about it. i think he posted it way back

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Also, that new girl who came could actually live somewhat near me so if we can get her to come regularly id have someone to brawl with who's close! :D I'd also be able to teach her what little i know as well, thanks SO MUCH yaz for introducing me and its awesome that she goes to my school (crosses fingers hoping it works out)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol i meant her becoming a smasher, NO ONE who plays competitively lives near me, DZLE or Final are probably the closest as of now and they're still 20-30 mins if i take the highway. Not to mention we just need more smashers in general

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
lol i meant her becoming a smasher, NO ONE who plays competitively lives near me, DZLE or Final are probably the closest as of now and they're still 20-30 mins if i take the highway. Not to mention we just need more smashers in general
I know what kind of smasher you're talking about.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
1. X
2. Yaz
3. Dryu
13. Me
47. Last Place

That's all i remember lol

r3d d09

Smash Master
mars brang it back to Rjs like a month and half ago i saw it the last tourney at rjs
thought you knew so i forgot about it. i think he posted it way back
i knew about that. but rj said that it got lost there too, along with my black controller that Chris took by accident.

Also, that new girl who came could actually live somewhat near me so if we can get her to come regularly id have someone to brawl with who's close! :D I'd also be able to teach her what little i know as well, thanks SO MUCH yaz for introducing me and its awesome that she goes to my school (crosses fingers hoping it works out)
she has a BF.
Zz tryin to make up excuses... we all know what you want
^ ^ this.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I would kill for a chance to see R.J. spit game.

RJ: "Wanna bone?"

Girl: Uh no.

RJ: Can I has fap?"

Girl: What?

RJ: *pulls wang out*

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You shoulda come to the one i ran, yaz and pc took FOREVER. Went to the fifth game then had to have a second set and went to the fifth game AGAIN

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yaz does that a lot. Back when we had the PnT tournaments, Yaz and X would continuously go to game 5 of both grand final sets in Brawl, taking up 1 whole hour (closer to 1.5, actually) of the tournament... <_<

Top Bottom