• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Lmao, yeah man you are the only one who is in the middle of the skill gap lemme tell you.
(Looks at r3dd09)
Then again I consider r3dd09 to be one of the betters in Utah when he's on his game.

No offense or anything though Tsuteto, you might be.

Next tourney i'll be going to is Zz's on the 9th. Hopefully everyone is going.
Used to be able to hold my own against the crew. Now, blarghy. I've got a lot of work to do with my Zelda XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
There will be some guy who has never played a tournament at the tournament im running. Apparently he google searched Utah Smash Bros. Tournaments or something and found it, then he called me and told me he was coming. So BE KIND TO THE NEW ONE, HE SEEMS LIKE ONE WHO WOULD JOIN THE SCENE!! Also he wants to meet this notorious sonic main we have...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
There will be some guy who has never played a tournament at the tournament im running. Apparently he google searched Utah Smash Bros. Tournaments or something and found it, then he called me and told me he was coming. So BE KIND TO THE NEW ONE, HE SEEMS LIKE ONE WHO WOULD JOIN THE SCENE!! Also he wants to meet this notorious sonic main we have...
It has to be one or the other. He has to choose.

___X___

Smash Lord
nyak nyak nyakkkkk

you guys still suck.

oh wait, correction - Red dog sucks.

Correction again - utah still sucks, but red dog sucks even more.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Give me a few months X. I'll get back to fighting your Sonic on close levels again, just barely losing.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Give me a few years X. I'll get back to fighting your Sonic on close levels again, just barely losing.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Give me a few DAYS X. I'll get back to fighting your Sonic on close levels again, just barely losing.

nah jk, that'll probably never happen :p

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I'm done with smash for now. Same reason DZLE is, this scene sucks. Disrespect all around.
Little late, but ah, I see get why you said that to me.

@Red Dog-
Good choice man. We can smash casually with each for the fun. Melee and all is always fun.
Aw, I'm always up for smashing...

Chris can finally be best Sonic and no one can hate :)
Yep.

Lol true but you don't know chris like I do.

When he says he'll get you better at the game, he'll get your worse so that we all still suck against his sonic :p

(all love X)
Yep.

lmao

our scene really is bad

we have a few good players then the skill level between everyone else is huge
Yep.

Lmaoooo! That post actually made me laugh.
Yep.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm not C!Z, but this is what I think of it. No offense to Project M (or Brawl), but the looks of the game just... looks weird. I heard that it feels just like Melee, but Brawl's robotic like movements just makes it look odd.

On the bright side, it looks fun to mess around. I'd still stick to practicing Melee more though while this would just be something fun to do for a short time at a smashfest.

I also heard that the people are trying to make some stuff easier like moonwalking. While I'm not sure if that's true, I hope that's not the case. Technical things should stay technical. I don't want an easy mode for stuff like that.

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
Just have to say it myself: Chris you're amazing!

One of my smash friends in my town was talking smack about you yesterday when I said that you were really good. And then I brought up that you went 3-2 with M2K, beat Tyrant TWICE etc. and he was like, "Oh..."

It was pretty funny.

Seriously, congrats!

___X___

Smash Lord
PBnJ!! you heard!?!?! ahhh! I LOVE YOU DUDE!! thanks sooo much!!! I placed 2nd in a regional!!!! Almost beating best in the world!!! haha! we have to talk about this in real life!! :D

r3d d09

Smash Master
read the interview. loved it. keep it up Chris. although i'm not going to attend any tourneys most likely soon, i'd travel out of state. supercon is going to be legit. I'm might enter brawl, but i'm more going for the HoN portion.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey guys. I know you guys don't like Suarez that much. But, right now he is homeless and needs some help. I can house him for a couple of days. But, I can't do much more than that. :/

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
It's true

I'm at a friends house right now it's complicated
But I packed everything I have and put in storage
I'm going to have to from place to place until I get some sort of job

Who said they didn't like me?

DZLE

Smash Master
read the interview. loved it. keep it up Chris. although i'm not going to attend any tourneys most likely soon, i'd travel out of state. supercon is going to be legit. I'm might enter brawl, but i'm more going for the HoN portion.
You got room for this?

C!Z

Smash Lord
When we gonna get our swing on, DZLE? I hit the pin last time off a tee shot, it was tight. Also sunk a mean 20 footer.

Top Bottom