• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I namesearched Mars on google one time and all i get were pictures of some big, red, round thing in space.......really weird.

DZLE

Smash Master
I wasn't saying it as a bad thing...
I really don't know who he is, so I was legitly asking... I wasn't like WHO THE **** IS THIS MOTHER****ING ******?? >.>

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I wasn't saying it as a bad thing...
I really don't know who he is, so I was legitly asking... I wasn't like WHO THE **** IS THIS MOTHER****ING ******?? >.>
I know. I was just giving you an answer.
Whether you took it in a harsh way or not was your fault. :p

All I know is that he's been on a mission and came back.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Dzle you just lost the game

Hey is anyone smashing tomorrow?

If not I can some people come over to my place to smash
Not too many though
Just text me I live in Murray

DZLE

Smash Master
What "game" did I lose DS4?
I know what "game" I DIDN'T lose.
That one where I beat you with my Jigglypuff in a serious match.
Yeah, I remember winning that one.

Zz, i'll go

C!Z

Smash Lord
Tomrrow as in today. I haven't slept yet so tomorrow is today, Saturday. Reply asap. I'll wake up soon enough. Melee only.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Ohhh k I see :)
Yep. You "might" see more of me. Depending on how things play out.

Tsuteto has been around off and on (mostly off :p) since the first tournament I ever hosted.
Gosh I still remember that first tournament. I probably STILL would kill my teammate more than I would kill the enemy.

The UTAH is all set with a date, venue, info, and pics! We still need a few more people to bring stuff but aside from that, all is set! Here's the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277643
I might be able to make it. We'll see. I hold no promises. That's a Friday, right?

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
In response to my (incorrect) statement about Brawl's jumps being faster than Melee's:

I played the game last night, and figured out what it actually was. It seems as though more pressure is required to activate Melee's buttons, but that probably is the result of Brawl's buffering system.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yep. You "might" see more of me. Depending on how things play out.

Gosh I still remember that first tournament. I probably STILL would kill my teammate more than I would kill the enemy.

I might be able to make it. We'll see. I hold no promises. That's a Friday, right?
Yes, it is. And im taking last place in melee so ha to you all

MFGKRJ

Smash Rookie
Corrupt take over!

But ill let this come through: "hey guys, so I've decided from now on at my tourneys every thing we wouldn't do when Mr.kirby is there will no longer be done when he isn't."
-MFGKRJ

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Dude your the man

But did anything go wrong last time I mean not a lot of people showed up and we all had a good time

Rj talk to me man what's up?

Whatever I'll own you with high tier toon link later this week
Later tired johns XD

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
No lie, this social thread is dead without RJ aka Gangstakirby

Bores the hell out of me to read the random, boring SHI that mostly everyone posts

Jus sayin

Tsuteto!! You live in Orem and I do too!! PM me your number or something!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I read the post too it was very moving.

Oh and anyone is welcome to smash at my house whenever they want lol.

DZLE

Smash Master
Saw it, skimmed it.

And Yaz, if you wanna talk to us then talk to us mang :D You don't have to be bored by boring **** you have our numbers son

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Yeah... I'm not much of a texter... And I don't have anyone's number anymore cause I lost all my contacts... And I probably just haven't cared enough to ask for anyone's number but no one has asked for mine either so oh well.

I'm jus saying that most of the stuff RJ would post was hilarious and entertaining and now that that's gone, this social thread is pretty boring.

DZLE

Smash Master
It's way good, even on days when i'm just sucking *** it's nice to get on the course. I'll ask me dad if we can get out. I'm probably playing in Men's League at the course tomorrow. Maybe, it might be full.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I need to get smg2, I beat number one and it was amazing. I played a demo at gamestop and it seemed a lot like the first WHICH IS GOOD.

Also I asked this in the other thread already but if anyone going to the green pancakes tournament us willing to give me a ride that would be greatly appreciated!

:yoshi:

Top Bottom