• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I'm horrible at melee...

Red dog, I would help, but I don't know if that's even possible :(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
oh dzle i finally put your number on my phone so ill text you later ;)

Staz

Smash Lord
That's it i've had it, enough...is enough im sick of these monkey fighting snakes, on this monday to friday plane!

Im quiting the smash scene until further tournaments start going on again :scared:

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Btw, not having tournaments coming up doesn't mean you are banned from playing smash at any friend's house. You should be playing offline vs a human at least once per week.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
so you guys.. since no ones done anything aside from a select few, everyone else just immediately lept upon the idea of getting a new host and venue or even joining another competitive gaming scene in utah i mean all the mexis plus dryu are treating it like nothing at all can be done or even should be done for that matter you guys making up the most well known out of utah smash could have at the very least made good examples of yourselves and said it needs to stop or made some other post saying its wrong of them or SOMETHING rather than making posts that are basically YOUMAD!! LETS FIND A NEW HOST GAIZ!! i just dont see how continuing to have tourneys can help at all, the person stealing is still gonna go and is likely to steal more stuff possibly even stuff from whatever venue and then everyone just gets punished for it by no more tourneys and etc along those lines, i really didnt want to do this as much as i love the scene its really been like a family to me and i enjoy hanging out with everyone in it but i dont wanna see anyone elses stuff get stolen because face it, if people were stealing each others and even your own stuff in YOUR home you would feel terrible about it especially when you thought you trust the people that were there all time, so unfortunately im done hosting tourneys for an indefinite period of time, id still like to hang out with its members when im available and stuff so dont hesistate to text me or message me or w/e.

I'm taking the weekend to go over whether i should still host TGWP or whether I'm even going to be able to host it or not anymore regardless due to recent family related issues that are outside of my powers to sway in anyway that is highly likely to affect both my ability to supply a 1000$ bonus or use said venue.

way to ruin it for everyone on the scene else whomever the kleptomaniac is.

___X___

Smash Lord
HEY everybody take a look around, put your money where your mouth is take you your eyes off the ground! we've got a hard day coming if we can't work out all the pissy little problems that we're fighting about!!!

C!Z

Smash Lord
LoL I just knew there wasn't gonna be anybody fessin up. Why would they? They stole it for a reason. It sucks but I understand and I ain't mad anyways, smash scene without Melee isn't really a smash scene anyways.

Yaz let's figure somethin homegirl. You spoke with Sinz about it?

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I haven't yet... hopefully he reads the boards and then texts me a response or somethin

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I would have asked but i suck WAY to bad at melee
and i had something going on anyway :p

r3d d09

Smash Master
okay Z2, you post as much as possible.

then you post how bad you are at things. stop this. it's pathetic. sorry for being harsh, but EVERY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a problem with you. Just don't sound negative

Top Bottom