• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

vazor

Smash Apprentice
maybe you should go to school so i dont have to say **** like that when you act like theft isnt a big deal

its become clear to me you only care about money/reputation. other wise you wouldnt be being so gay right now and STILL acting like the problem is solved by having a different host or some **** like that. even if you do find another host its unlikely the stealing will stop, i cant even begin to fathom what would make you think this fixes anything at all except for a way for you to make money.

dude, seriously, screw that gay plan, i call a utah wide boycott on any tourneys in order to prevent further theft until all the stolen **** is returned.
I am with you guys on this one. Not condoning bigotry or carelessness or anything, I'd just rather have a scene I don't have to be all tense and watch my stuff every minute all the time.

Still haven't received any requests for free smash training, so until then it appears there is nothing I can do to help build the scene I want. I'll still check in every now and then.

You should really return the stuff. Please.

wangston

Smash Lord

OH SHI!! A WHILD SHINY DZLE HAS APPEARED!!!!!!!

Go get em' JIRA JIRA!
BACK OF RYU!! that SHINY DZLE IS MINE!!

GO PERFECT CHAOSSSS!!!!
:item9: PSHHH!!!!!!

Hurry, PC! USE "FEEL THE BREEZE!"

WILD SHINY DZLE GOT COLD!!!!!!
OH SHI!

JIRA! USE FLAMETHROWER!

SUPER EFFECTIVE!
BACK THE EFF OFF DRYU!!!

PC! RETURN!!!!
:item9: PSHHH!!!!!

I didn't think I'd have to send this broken POKEMON..... GO DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!

:item9: PSHSHSHSH!!!!!

DAVIDDDDDDDDDDD! DAVID USED "REST"

OH SHI! DAVID! NOT THAT MOVE!!!!!!! (david fell fast asleep, but regained all life and status is cured)
Didn't think I'd have to do this but!

JIRA JIRA! USE "GOOD LOOKS"

SUCCESS!!
DAVID FELL IN LOVE!

GAHHH SHI!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAVID RETURN!!!

GO FTS!!!!!!!!!!! FTS USED "SCARY FACE"
JIRA CANNOT RUN AWAY.
JIRA TAKE THIS! dRyu used McDonald STONE!
WHATS THIS???
JIRA JIRA's EVOLVING!?!?

JIRA JIRA EVOLVED INTO MINI JIRA! NEW GENERATION OF JIRAS.
i had to do this to have everything together i'm going to send it to kennpy crump

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Where/what/when is this tp? Nevermind I found out. I dont know if i can go, my parents barely allow me to go to rj's tournaments sometimes :urg:

___X___

Smash Lord
I really want there to be a tourney :( come on guys
LOL! IT WASN'T ANY OF US!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry Travis but no one is gonna confess because it obviously wasn't any of us!!! :(

LET THERE BE A TOURNEY!!!

My captain is getting better!!!

and LOL at gkirbs being banned.
this Thread seems more calm now.

C!Z

Smash Lord
If there isn't a tourney Yaz we should play some Meree. You too Sinz, and someone else would be cool if they'd make teams fun lol.

I'm talkin like a dam good sesh, not a couple games and then oh let's throw in Brawl. I'm tryna get my Melee on if ya know what I'm sayin. Been watchin vids n they got me fiendin.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I really want there to be a tourney :( come on guys
I told you that it's probably someone that doesn't have a SWF account. So if you're expecting someone to confess in a PM via SWF, then you're probably out of luck (especially with the fact that even if they are on SWF, they probably wouldn't confess).

And C!Z, if you can get Yaz and Sinz to come over to your place, then I'll happily come over to be the 4th person for teams. But otherwise, I probably won't come for Melee, since I'm tired of 1-on-1 Melee; it's too repetitive for my taste.

Top Bottom