• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Hyez TRIFORCE TIERRRRRRRRRRRR

CF moving up? LOL

Ganon needs his own tier unfortunately. CF<Link. Zelda<Link because she has no potential. Jiggz<Link because she's Jiggz. Her strongest move makes her so bored she goes to sleep. I mean, even SHE hates herself.

TL got cut in half by a chainsaw, no idea what happened thar.
<.<
>.>
Wasn't me.

DZLE

Smash Master
Young Link =/= True Link.

True Link = Melee Link which = Ocarina of Time Link (Adult)

The true hero of time.

Debate with me all you want DBS, you'll get *****

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
They are both true Link.

They are the same freaking character.

If you're trying to imply that Young Link is the true one because Adult Link kind of came from nowhere (sealed away for seven years) then you need to brush up. Adult Link would be MORE of true Link because he, not Young Link, wields the sacred blade. Further, Young Link has a measely portion of the story which focuses around him; the most important element of his part of the story is discovering that he is not a Kokiri, and getting tricked my Ganon to open the door to the Sacred Realm.

Adult Link covers almost all of the rest of the storyline (with the exception of the Well and the beginning of the Spirit Temple). It is HIS destiny to save the land and fight Ganondorf, as well as restore the Sacred Realm. Not Young Link's.

However, they're both True Link, so ha.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
there is no true link
cause there's no way to compare

you know he's not called "Toon Link" in any of the games
thats just a name they gave him in brawl
he is link

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Toon Link is in Brawl only, you're right. He should not be compared to WW Link in any way, shape, or form because he is obviously not. He's just devilspawn incarnated by Sakurai.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I like using both Y Link and Link in Melee. Didn't like using either of the Links in Brawl.

Why is Zelda so low? I think that was a bad call on her new placement.
And LOL. I love how the list goes down to G Tier.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i never finished OoT
memory got corrupt

the LoZ games i finished
minish cap
a link to the past
four swords adventures
wind waker
links awakening

IMO i think a link to the past is the best zelda game

r3d d09

Smash Master
... There is so much contridiction going on from DBS. Just settle this in a hand to hand fight. This will get scrubs that think they stiff out of our scene ;) lol DBS vs dzle now lol

DZLE

Smash Master
Anonano pretty much summed it up. Adult Link > all

Anyway, down to business.

THE DZLE PROJECT

Alright everyone, I've come up with an idea of how I can help our Super Smash Brothers Scene to grow.
Tomorrow, I am going to bring a digital camera, and a video camera, to the tournament.
I am going to take pictures of us all at a tournament, and even take some video.
I want to take a picture of each individual smasher with their controller as a "profile picture".
I am going to make a "Utah Super Smash Brothers Scene" Facebook page, and upload everyones pictures with info about them there.
Also, from there, I will have pics and video of the going-ons of our scene.
I will announce tournaments, send out invitations, and try and get more and more people involved in an attempt to grow our scene, and maybe get some unseen faces to the tourney.

Reasons:
Not everybody knows about Smashboards, but I for a FACT know that there are TONS of people interested in Smash.
I know this because the Smashfest I held at my highschool as a fundraiser senior year had a tournout close to 50 people. And that was just MY highschool.
There are bound to be people out there who think they are the best ever at Smash, and would want to test their mettle in order to try to win themselves some money.

I want a PM containing all of the following things from EVERY smasher.
-Your Main/Secondary Character(s) in every smash game you play. (SSB, SSBM, SSBB, B+)
-Your real name. (If you don't want people to publicly know your last name, just give me your first name.)
-The Tag you want Displayed under your picture profile. (I know sometimes people use different things, for example Colbusman = Lanky and Deathbysuarez = DS4 or something)
-1-5 things interesting about yourself / things you like to do OUTSIDE of Super Smash.
-Anything else you want publicly displayed on your page.

I don't care if you don't really smash anymore, ONLY play Melee, ONLY play this ONLY play that, I don't care if you hardly come, you are STILL a part of this Smash Scene.
I expect you to cooperate as well. Which means, Minato is still subject to this :D

Through the Facebook page I plan to get people involved, get our scene more noticed, and get the people who like to play Super Smash Brothers to know that this kind of scene exists!
I have already received approval from RJ about me taking pictures / video at the tourney tomorrow.

For any Questions/Concerns/Ideas, please PM them to me personally instead of expressing them here.

THANKS

C!Z

Smash Lord
Sorry DZLE I'm not really down for your little project. List me if you want but that's about as far as it goes for me.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Good luck to you guys in the tourney tomorrow. Maybe I'll stop by if I have time for a quick hello.

Actually, I also want to ask you guys something. I need some voice actors for my Machinima project. I haven't heard anything from the guys who applied, and our team really needs actors to get this project done, so if you're interested in reading lines (or have friends who would like to), then PM me. We need male and female voices.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Toon Link is in Brawl only, you're right. He should not be compared to WW Link in any way, shape, or form because he is obviously not. He's just devilspawn incarnated by Sakurai.
lol that made me giggle

DZLE

Smash Master
@C!Z That's fine if you don't want to participate. I am going to list you, obviously because you are in PR for 2 games. And **** in B+.
But if you don't want a Bio / Picture, that's fine.

If any of you just don't want a part of this project, just say so.

If too many people don't want to be a part of it, then I'm not going to do it. It would just be useless.

I really need more info on this, so people let me know if you actually wanna do it.

Only people I've really heard about from it is PC, Minato, and Red Dog.

@Lanky If i'm good enough i'd love to help you with some voiceovers. I think you still have my number?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Weeeelllllll... If C!Z is out, them I'm out! *slams the door*
In all seriousness, the bio pic thing is a little silly. But without pictures, I guess it won't be as effective to get new people to join through facebook, since joining a group of faceless people on the internet isn't too appealing to some people (especially because we're in Utah). But I'm guessing the bio pic is probably the main reason why C!Z is out. That, and not caring to spend the time listing/writing his smash biography.

DZLE

Smash Master
I don't really need a biography...
Even if its just a Name/Main char that's fine.

I'm letting people give me whatever info they want to give me.

But if it's because you dont want your pic there, that's totally understandable and fine.

Got some P.M.'s thanks guys.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I dig you Diesel, I dig you.

Considering I'm the one who thought Marco was probably a mass-murderer upon joining the scene, I can totally say this is a good idea. It's not perfect (because, after all, notorious mad axemen can always fake pics and videos, assuming they are modern enough to be able to handle a digital camera and upload things onto the computer), but I think it is a tremendous idea.

Facebook ftw.

Z'z, it's not funny. I dare you to say "Toon Link is cool" to the face of any other Link main. You will be flamed, trolled, then punched in the throat, kicked between the legs, and promptly hanged while having flaming hot needles stuck up your belly button.

Actually, I invented the belly button thing. The rest is legit.

Top Bottom