• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

DZLE

Smash Master
Hahaha I have found a valid john!

illhavenocaronsaturdaybecauseofbrother'sstupiddatejohn

Also, ihavenoconsistencyjohn
I am so sick of your stupid johns that don't mean anything, just say "Maybe I can make it to this one" or "I can't make it" or "I can make it"
inb4youjohnalot

You john a lot.
For a second, I thought you've seen Jojo's Bizarre Adventure...
I'm guessing that you didn't know that it came from that.
I thought when he went "WRYYYY" in that post he was referencing Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and I was wtf Ano know jojo?

...But he failed.
Tight I'm cravin the **** outta smash. Pretty sure I got nuttin goin on this Saturday too, so I should be able to stay for errrting.
Good ****, hopefully I'll be there too.
I wanna play some more Melee with you this time around if that's ok, really needa brush up my Melee game.

it'd be nice to have a better turnout than 10 >.>
I agree with Mr. Pendleton
D:

Without me? Too bad I don't have a car today. I had to take the bus home because my bro needed the car.

CURSE YOU FATE CURSE YOU
so many ****ing johns

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
*DZLE RAGE*
Cool it man, I was joking around.

As far as I know, I'll be able to make it around 1 PM. I just need to wait for my dad to make it back from something in the morning so I can take his car. There's a small chance that my dad won't be back by about 12:30, but I'll definitely make it to the tourney whenever he does get back.

How's that for a serious answer? Good? Okay. I've put aside all the jokes, everything should be clear now. So, no worries now man. No johns about needing to continue to be mad at me. :mad:

I'm pretty much available all night Sinz (if you weren't joking xD).

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Cool it man, I was joking around.

As far as I know, I'll be able to make it around 1 PM. I just need to wait for my dad to make it back from something in the morning so I can take his car. There's a small chance that my dad won't be back by about 12:30, but I'll definitely make it to the tourney whenever he does get back.

How's that for a serious answer? Good? Okay. I've put aside all the jokes, everything should be clear now. So, no worries now man. No johns about needing to continue to be mad at me. :mad:

I'm pretty much available all night Sinz (if you weren't joking xD).
:) Can you bring your wii?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I dunno, but I'll try. I just have to wait for my bro to get back from his dance lesson so I can get the car.

That's too bad you won't make it Lanky, guess I'll just have to play Mahlay during dubz or something :ohwell:

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Bro won't be back until 9 tonight, so I won't make it, but I cut a comprimise and have the car for Saturday, 100% legit.

Anyone team for dubz?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Shoot, that sucks. Oh well, I can kill time tonight.

I should be more available anyway once this second project for Machinima is done. I mean, I'm literally gonna be at school all day, then leaving straight after to hang with some friends.

Maybe Sunday you guys can do something? I don't have anything that day.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I might WILL be able to go to the tourney, I'd have to leave early tho if i go I'd have to be late and probably miss all of doubles but ah well and will be on time!!
Edited for the awesomness that is family canceling on you! :D

DZLE

Smash Master
*BAW BAW ANONANO BAW BAW-ING*
I was kidding too,
Just sayin' every other post for the last who knows how long had one or more johns in it. lulz

Bro won't be back until 9 tonight, so I won't make it, but I cut a comprimise and have the car for Saturday, 100% legit.

Anyone team for dubz?
I'll team with you unless Travis AKA Clifford wants to team again. We won't suck so much this time if we do.
Like for DZLE, I'll believe that Anonano's there when I see him there, myself.
Good thing i've been going to everything right :p:p:p:p:p
Nah, Michigan. :\

But I've had water from Utah!
Water from here **** ***** *****

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Check out how bad Zelda got ***** in the new tier list lmao. Now RJ can't have tier johns when I **** his Falcon with Zelda.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Kirby is super gay but he moves too slow in the air. Plus nobody really plays him so that's another reason why he went down.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Ano be there at 12

Is there a new tier list? If so where is it so I can see! :D nevermind i found it

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Kirby is super gay but he moves too slow in the air. Plus nobody really plays him so that's another reason why he went down.
meta is super gay and moves too slow in the air....

the only real difference is the sword.

and yeah theres like 1 good kirby out there aside from chu and he lives in utah, all the rest are no bodies that main him for being cute.

seriously no one gets anything done in the kirby boards

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I heard that Kirby in Utah gets timed out by Sheik players.

Edit: MK is clearly better than the rest of he cast. Doesn't even have an even matchup with anybody......M2K just sux balls against Diddy lol he still has trouble with NinjaLink's Diddy.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I think the new tierlist is like perfect :) especially triforce tier.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
TL does suck cawk **** that stupid *** character.

Characters that can go **** themselves:

TL
Lucario
Kirby
Jiggs
Diddy
Pit

Top Bottom