• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Practice makes perfect, especially in Red Dog's case. Because we all know how legit Red Dog is.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You guys really should help DZLE out. I think it's a good idea and you guys could really use a boost in having more Smashers. I honestly don't know why anyone wouldn't help out with it unless it's due to some weird personal issue or something. It really isn't that hard, and all it's doing is benefitting the scene.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
i believe most of use are for it, minato. Just only one person has said they don't want to do it.
take a deep inhale... now chill :p
I never said you guys weren't up for the idea. I'm just reasserting the fact that this is a good thing.
I don't see how my previous post would need to me to even chill out at all.

Edit: And I wasn't singling out C!Z or anything like that. He posted what he thought and he has his reasons for it I'm guessing.

DZLE

Smash Master
For thinking its a good Idea, I still need stuff from Anonano and Red Dog :p
And PC.
And Minato.

All others havent seen it yet or have already sent me everything. :D

EDIT: Also, I'm not gonna create any drama over this. If somebody does join that even one of us has a huge huge problem with, we wont let them come.
And if anyone IN the scene has any problems with it down the road, we will definitely accommodate, because everyone here, now, is the most important people to me.

r3d d09

Smash Master
it would be better for people to sign up tomorrow for the tourney, that they have to give you their info before they can enter. :3 and i'm not in the mood to write stuff up and send it to you right now. tomorrow <3

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I was supposed to write something up?

*goes back through posts*

Kk, I see now.

My eyes must have skipped over the blue text. <3 moderator skins

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I'll just give it to you tomorrow in person dude

WAIT WUT
I have been abandoned in dubz.

</3 DZLE and his project.

DZLE

Smash Master
@Ano man you needa read posts closer!
Before I said "IF RED DOG AND ME ARE NOT TEAMING THIS TIME I'LL TEAM WITH YOU"

lol

@Red Dog
WUT lol I cant pay for both of us. Myself or nobody :D

EDIT: But I do owe you, yes

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Z'z, it's not funny. I dare you to say "Toon Link is cool" to the face of any other Link main. You will be flamed, trolled, then punched in the throat, kicked between the legs, and promptly hanged while having flaming hot needles stuck up your belly button.
o.o I waas talking about the devilspawn part lol

You guys really should help DZLE out. I think it's a good idea and you guys could really use a boost in having more Smashers. I honestly don't know why anyone wouldn't help out with it unless it's due to some weird personal issue or something. It really isn't that hard, and all it's doing is benefitting the scene.
Already sent dizzle mah stuff 3 or so hours ago

I thought that was somebody else.

Oh well, anyone else for dubz? =P
I will if no one else will lol

DS4 isn't coming so i wasnt planning on it, but i will if you're up for it (i have to warn u tho im not amazing lol)

Alesana with
of Mice and Men and
a Skylit drive
concert johns
tomorrow
WTF does that mean

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I will if no one else will lol

DS4 isn't coming so i wasnt planning on it, but i will if you're up for it (i have to warn u tho im not amazing lol)
I was just trolling you there. Sorry xD

Anyways, amazing doesn't matter, if you can play, you can be a teammate in dubz.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
K i will then :D

Who teams good with link that i can use well? if that is who u r using O.o

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Zelda or Ganon... (Probably Zelda, since Ganon's Link's enemy and all...) Hopefully, you can use one of those two. There's a reason why those three get their own tier group... :p

DZLE

Smash Master
"Gonna start playing Falcon in HUGE tournies and winning

Bustin out my new Falcon AT's like

YESZ Cancelling
DBU's (Double Up-airs)
Manly-manning
GITK's (Get in the kitchens)
AND NEW: SGC (Shy Guy Cancel) USING THE KNEE.

Just you wait"

Epic win

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Good luck to you guys in the tourney tomorrow. Maybe I'll stop by if I have time for a quick hello.

Actually, I also want to ask you guys something. I need some voice actors for my Machinima project. I haven't heard anything from the guys who applied, and our team really needs actors to get this project done, so if you're interested in reading lines (or have friends who would like to), then PM me. We need male and female voices.
I was in plays in highschool, as long as the machinima isnt ******** (for some reason i feel it might be <_<)

@C!Z That's fine if you don't want to participate. I am going to list you, obviously because you are in PR for 2 games. And **** in B+.
But if you don't want a Bio / Picture, that's fine.

If any of you just don't want a part of this project, just say so.

If too many people don't want to be a part of it, then I'm not going to do it. It would just be useless.

I really need more info on this, so people let me know if you actually wanna do it.

Only people I've really heard about from it is PC, Minato, and Red Dog.

@Lanky If i'm good enough i'd love to help you with some voiceovers. I think you still have my number?
i already approved if this dzlenouncement
Weeeelllllll... If C!Z is out, them I'm out! *slams the door*
In all seriousness, the bio pic thing is a little silly. But without pictures, I guess it won't be as effective to get new people to join through facebook, since joining a group of faceless people on the internet isn't too appealing to some people (especially because we're in Utah). But I'm guessing the bio pic is probably the main reason why C!Z is out. That, and not caring to spend the time listing/writing his smash biography.
lol ciz is scared to show off his face?
I agree with this, if a decent amount of smashers dont do dzles FB thing then ima charge venue here thatll only be dropped for members of the utah smash scene group.
"Gonna start playing Falcon in HUGE tournies and winning

Bustin out my new Falcon AT's like

YESZ Cancelling
DBU's (Double Up-airs)
Manly-manning
GITK's (Get in the kitchens)
AND NEW: SGC (Shy Guy Cancel) USING THE KNEE.

Just you wait"

Epic win
i can DBU
I can HYESZ cancel
manly manning? more like The Maning
GITK only works on snake and female smash chars ):
lol sgc is godly
but dzle dude its all about the knee to IGT.SC

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
@Lanky If i'm good enough i'd love to help you with some voiceovers. I think you still have my number?
Sweet. Actually, I don't have your number anymore. But it would be easier to do through e-mail instead. I can give you broader details that way. If you wanna try, then PM me your e-mail.

I just gotta ask if you have a mic and Audacity. If so, great. If not, then we'll have to plan something, maybe a fest at my place next week, and I can ask some of you guys to do a few lines while you're there.

Although right now I'm looking more for female voices, so unless you can do a great girl's voice, then I would appreciate it if you asked around and see if any of your friends would like to do so to.

I only pressure this cause the project is due in about a week and a half, and I would much rather prefer a varied voice cast. The big problem, though, is we're using the Half Life 2 engine, and we have to run the dialouge through Faceposer to get their mouths to move just right, and it's a tedious task. It takes forever to get it the way we want, so I need these voices done as early as possible.

I know the lines I sent to some of the actors who were interested didn't get in cause they had other work to do, but I'm the same guys. This is why I'm driving all the way to Salt Lake today, so I can get a lot of work done I don't have to do during the week.

So if anyone else is interested and wants to voice a role, then speak up. I'd be more than happy to give you or your friends lines to read through. They're not long, only a line or two for 2-4 roles, but it would help us get this project out of the way so I can come and hang with you guys again.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
God I got the worst hangover ever right now.

its cuz snake gets beaten by characters like falcon

anyone know why QK is so **** fine? /drool
She's not fine ya weird ****.

You should add oli to that list
O yea Oli and Peach can suck ma sack too.

I like using both Y Link and Link in Melee. Didn't like using either of the Links in Brawl.

Why is Zelda so low? I think that was a bad call on her new placement.
And LOL. I love how the list goes down to G Tier.
Nah trust me Zelda is fine where she is......I would even call her the worst in the game.

i never finished OoT
memory got corrupt

the LoZ games i finished
minish cap
a link to the past
four swords adventures
wind waker
links awakening

IMO i think a link to the past is the best zelda game
Never finished OoT? Kill yourself.

Great idea. But I can't have my profile pic without my controller D: I wish I had it by now..... Mars :p
Sorry bruh

I don't really need a biography...
Even if its just a Name/Main char that's fine.

I'm letting people give me whatever info they want to give me.

But if it's because you dont want your pic there, that's totally understandable and fine.

Got some P.M.'s thanks guys.
I'd be down for this I think.

You can't blame some of these ugly mofo's for not doin it......or else some kids think they cool or somethin i dunno lmao.

i'd like to enter teams. really the only time i can practice my mk.
Bwahahahahhahahahaha

Sweet. Actually, I don't have your number anymore. But it would be easier to do through e-mail instead. I can give you broader details that way. If you wanna try, then PM me your e-mail.

I just gotta ask if you have a mic and Audacity. If so, great. If not, then we'll have to plan something, maybe a fest at my place next week, and I can ask some of you guys to do a few lines while you're there.

Although right now I'm looking more for female voices, so unless you can do a great girl's voice, then I would appreciate it if you asked around and see if any of your friends would like to do so to.

I only pressure this cause the project is due in about a week and a half, and I would much rather prefer a varied voice cast. The big problem, though, is we're using the Half Life 2 engine, and we have to run the dialouge through Faceposer to get their mouths to move just right, and it's a tedious task. It takes forever to get it the way we want, so I need these voices done as early as possible.

I know the lines I sent to some of the actors who were interested didn't get in cause they had other work to do, but I'm the same guys. This is why I'm driving all the way to Salt Lake today, so I can get a lot of work done I don't have to do during the week.

So if anyone else is interested and wants to voice a role, then speak up. I'd be more than happy to give you or your friends lines to read through. They're not long, only a line or two for 2-4 roles, but it would help us get this project out of the way so I can come and hang with you guys again.
Got the best female voice of all time ma ******.

Top Bottom