• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Ano you better be there, its probably been like, 3 years since you've been to one.
Erm, umm, actually it's been 7 months. And I've been to a few smashfests between then and now.

I'll use parentsjohn for now, let's see if I can come up with something better (<3 GK)

Also Lanky, if you come and I come we should totally do our dubz team we talked about :3 We can get in the top three teams for sure

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
oh noes. YOUR FACE ^.^
Totally fixed for my edit.

I have like no offline exp. though, I'd mess up so badly in Singles it will only be funny because I main Link. Like, buttons stop working for me when it's offline play.

It's depressing that my online play is twice as good as my offline play, it really is.

-Serve-

Smash Cadet

I have like no offline exp. though, I'd mess up so badly in Singles it will only be funny because I main Link. Like, buttons stop working for me when it's offline play.

It's depressing that my online play is twice as good as my offline play, it really is.
Already tournament johns. :)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Already tournament johns. :)
Well, my parentjohns have expired.
My hasalifejohns are overused, and I have no known conflicts right now.
I can't thiefjohn because people discovered what happened to their controllers.
I also can't inactivejohn because, well, I'm here.

So I'm trying out all my options. Might as well have a variety.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

I remember playing a set with you in a tourney when I came back to visit. First match you almost 2 stocked me. Second match you did a Marth ditto with me for some odd reason. 3rd match I won. I guess you have to play more people locally in order to stay consistent. Online can be good at times, but it's not a good way to get better after you reach a point no matter how good of a connection you get in a game.

In other words: Play as many friendlies as you can when you're able to go to a fest/tourney, Ano.

DZLE

Smash Master
Erm, umm, actually it's been 7 months. And I've been to a few smashfests between then and now.

I'll use parentsjohn for now, let's see if I can come up with something better (<3 GK)

Also Lanky, if you come and I come we should totally do our dubz team we talked about :3 We can get in the top three teams for sure
We all know this is impossible, and you two would get *****.
<3
use the iliketowhackitonsaturday johns.
You would, He would

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
I tried to convince him already serve, he said he has black **** johns

i didnt inquire any further as i was in fear for my life.

Also corrupt fate isnt near as good as BJ jus sayin he is a scrub by comparison imho and ive seen them both play, and **** there is no comparison its not even remotely close the entire scene wud agree with me here

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=57366

HOW IS THIS PIECE OF **** FEATURED!?!?!

some scrub mod that sucks fat cawk for nealdt prolly did it.

seriously this is by far the gayest blog i have ever read, everyone go troll it PLEASE

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Hahaha I have found a valid john!

illhavenocaronsaturdaybecauseofbrother'sstupiddatejohn

Also, ihavenoconsistencyjohn

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
A ****** like me :)

Don't worry, Imma steal my dads car for this now, I'll just have to let him know afterwards

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
...Well I'll ask tonight when dad gets home

More like demand while holding a chainsaw actually (WRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)
but you know.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I might be able to go to the tourney, I'd have to leave early tho if i go

C!Z

Smash Lord
Tight I'm cravin the **** outta smash. Pretty sure I got nuttin goin on this Saturday too, so I should be able to stay for errrting.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hmmm if I can take an early bus up there I might be able to do it. =/

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE RED DOG AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

EDIT: sometimes i wonder if i should feel bad about trollin and csb'ing old ladys... then i remember that no i shouldnt cuz 1. old people shudnt use the internet and 2. she somehow managed to get internet in her kitchen, and now can be told to make me a **** sammich with ease

Top Bottom