• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Played the monster in low tier -- lost
But thats it yo. So bobo, you coming down to OC3? I'd be honored to share with you a chocolatey beverage at my home here in St. George along the way..
I have not been decieved ^.^.
mm... chocolatey beverage.
I'm not sure if I'm going to OC3. When is it? if it's in August I could probably make it.. we'll see if I have plans for whenever it is :p.
It would pretty much be super awesomeness if I could go though. O.o

C!Z

Smash Lord
Zach when are you gonna quit bein a lazy douche and put me and Xsyven on the power rankings?! You know how long ago you said you were gonna do it? I think we should put Junebug in charge or something cuz this is ridiculous!!!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Zach when are you gonna quit bein a lazy douche and put me and Xsyven on the power rankings?! You know how long ago you said you were gonna do it? I think we should put Junebug in charge or something cuz this is ridiculous!!!
Lol Zach doesnt actually have the ability to personally edit the power rankings list. You should be asking FtS, since he's the one who will end up doing it. AND STOP CALLING ME JUNEBUG WTF!!!!

Gojira

Smash Lord
Lol Zach doesnt actually have the ability to personally edit the power rankings list. You should be asking FtS, since he's the one who will end up doing it. AND STOP CALLING ME JUNEBUG WTF!!!!

LMFAO JUNEBUG im calling you that form now long until you stop using straws to drink out fo cans.

C!Z, I have pretty much given up all hope to go to this biweekly so is it at all possible you can pick me up at tyhe stop saturday morning? Or you pick me up on your way to SLC friday?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Screw all you *******s that are calling me JUNEBUG!!!! I'm driving to OC3 alone!!!

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
First off,why didn't someone tell me when OC3 was :(?

Second, I didn't even know there was a biweekly this saturday. Where's it at and who's going...?

Third, what's going on friday............. . . . ?

If I could get three (count em, 3) answers, I would be grateful ;).

Junpappy

Smash Lord
First off,why didn't someone tell me when OC3 was :(?

Second, I didn't even know there was a biweekly this saturday. Where's it at and who's going...?

Third, what's going on friday............. . . . ?

If I could get three (count em, 3) answers, I would be grateful ;).
OC3 = July 20th - 22nd

The biweekly is at my house and I have no idea who is coming. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=104742

I have no idea what's going on friday though.....:confused:

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Lol, thanks. But I still don't know when it is:). And I just want to clarify that I was told about OC3 and probably when it was, too, but I've forgotten and since posted above asking about that specifically, to which I recieved no answer.
Edit: oo.. you're fast Junpei. faster than me it appears....
Thanks for the info!!

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Lol you keep changing it. Anyway, I'd like to say that I am representing Utah's drug dispenser!
Texas
-Dyse | San Antonio, TX
*Gune | Hillsborough, TX.
*FONZ | Austin, TX (The Fiend123)
-Hylian | Austin, TX
-Jonathan Sanchez/Smiles | Crystal City TX.
-Lab Rat | Sugarland, TX
-MAsTER_VOID | Houston, TX
-Puppet | Dallas TX (Prince-Marth)

Utah
-Cdbobo | Provo, UT

Vermont

-Dr.GrimReaper | Burlington, VT
-MONK | Arlington, VA USA (MonkeyMan)
-TomH, | Fairfax VA

All by my lonesome :p.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Yeah right Gojira, you're too used to the 5 second lag after you press Y/X; you wouldn't know what to do with your extra time ;).
I got a bit of bad news though guys..... I'm not going to be able to make it to this biweekly. I've got plans on Saturday from 5-11; pleasant grove has these strawberry days thingies and anyway I'm volunteering at the concession stand for free food :D. And Layne isn't going anyway, so... I wasn't particularly wanting to drive up all by my lonesome.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Haha I see that my Junebug name is a bit hit :chuckle: Oh sorry Zach I've been in Salt Lake since Tuesday I'm pretty much done with Ogden I'm moving back down to Salt Lake and all my stuff will be here by Wednesday. Everybody needs to quit being lame'os and get there A$$es to this biweekly! By the way I love you my little Junebug ;)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
cool, a utah thread. hey guys just recently moved back here from idaho, so i thought i'd subscribe to this thread and learn of any tournaments in this area. oh and if anyone is in the draper area, i'd love to play smash with ya

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
You moved there from Idaho and didn't tell us Idaho smashers??? How dare you!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
If Buzz is moving to Utah, Buzz is moving to St. George.

He's too sexy for you guys.
Pssh. St. George can have him. Buzz isnt nearly sexy enough to be smashing with northern utah, except maybe with Gojira because he's a noob/low tier lover.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The last time I played Zach, I won more than I lost.

The last time I played Junebug, I didn't lose once.

You guys rigged the bracket so I didn't have to fight you, and you were too afraid to friendly me. So what do you say about that? HUH? THINK YOU'RE TOUGHT? DO YAAAAA?!

Junebug said:
Pssh. St. George can have him. Buzz isnt nearly sexy enough to be smashing with northern utah, except maybe with Gojira because he's a noob/low tier lover.
Hahahahaha. You think Northern Utah is sexy.

Gojira

Smash Lord
The last time I played Zach, I won more than I lost.

The last time I played Junebug, I didn't lose once.

You guys rigged the bracket so I didn't have to fight you, and you were too afraid to friendly me. So what do you say about that? HUH? THINK YOU'RE TOUGHT? DO YAAAAA?!

Hahahahaha. You think Northern Utah is sexy.
I did not play you because i didnt want to make you cry.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Dude, Xsyven has some mad Ice Climber skills. As I said before, as he improves, it will only become that much harder to defeat him. I'm not sure why anyone is raggin' on southern Utah. My wife is on the verge of making a Smashboards account just so she can start trash-talkin' northern Utah. Speaking of which, she wants to be my doubles partner in Brawl. ^_^

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You don't understand, Buzz. You'd have to live in Utah.

Zach. Junebug. I guess we'll have to settle this when you're down here. Team battle. You two, versus me and Devin.

My wife is on the verge of making a Smashboards account just so she can start trash-talkin' northern Utah. Speaking of which, she wants to be my doubles partner in Brawl. ^_^
Buzz, you are seriously my hero. Reveal you secrets to finding girls that play video games, please! YOUR DOUBLES PARTNER???? ASTOUNDING!!!!! (This is all going in my I want to be the buzz saw diary)

Gojira

Smash Lord
You don't understand, Buzz. You'd have to live in Utah.

Zach. Junebug. I guess we'll have to settle this when you're down here. Team battle so we can lose and cry like little girls.
Dude Ragingazn is not worth your time.,.....nor am I.....but......sure...we will face you with team "We R Gay" so we can make you cry.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Oh darnit... I just read the start of this page and realized that I should have posted here about my visit. Perhaps I should make an abridged post here?

I shall be visiting Utah for a while. I'll be around August 13th-18th at the least. I'll probably stay another additional day or two, but I have to figure out how much time I can take off of work and such.

I'll be in Orem most of the time. If any smashers would be interested in meeting up, I'd be happy to do so. However, my preference of activity would be something non-smash related, since I retired over a year and a half ago. That said, I'd still probably be interested in playing, but not for an extended period of time. Also, any advice on what to see or do would be very helpful.

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
Alaska is driving from FCD to OC3. Going through Utah is one of the two possible routes for us to get there. (Us as in, myself, TheCatPhysician, and Lunaris) We would appreciate housing, if possible (this is the main decider of which route to take). If anyone can help us out please check out the thread, below. I would also like to note, that we know that we aren't going through the most populated area, but that we'd like to see if anyone is around. It is far better explained by Lunaris in the aforementioned thread.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=106747

complete with a haphazardly made combo video

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Gee, lots of people seem to be coming to/cropping up in/passing through Utah :)
Captain Alaska, I won't be any help in regards to housing, sorry :(
unknownforce, judging by your signature I'm guessing you main Doc? Me too :). I think playing each other would be fun, as we could learn stuff. As you are retired for a year and a half though, I can see why you would want to do other things. I'm relatively new to the provo/orem/lindon/Pleasant grove area (it's all just one big, sprawling city) so i don't think I'll be much help when it comes to things to do other than Smash (wait, there's OTHER things?? hehe j/k) but I do know that I've seen these pamphlet thingies that have all kinds of things listed on them that's fun to do. Not sure where you could get one. Probably a city center or something like that...? Perhaps a post office. I'm not sure; I just thought that I would let you know that such pamphlets exist :)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
RagingAsian-Haha, that would be quite convenient!

Cdbobo-Not exactly. Doc is one of my favorites, but I used to use every character (having no character in particular that I focused on). My sig has Doc because nobody else had used him on the sigs yet. I always salute fellow Doc players, especially if they use the black suited Doc! I'd be up for playing most likely.

Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to keep my eyes out for some pamphlets when I get to Utah.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I used to be black-suited, but Chao mains doc as well so I defer and play the white-garbed one :). Since then I've kind of stuck with the white. It's probably 60/40 white/black anymore. And I forgot to mention, I live in pleasant grove, which is like a 5-10 minute drive from orem (depending on where in orem you'll be). Not sure how we'll manage it.... I DO have a projector though. We'll have to see how my brothers feel about it :).

Top Bottom