• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Xsyven will take extra large suitcases for us all with his free plane tickets.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I don't think I can do that.

My suitcases can only fit about two people. Since Junpei had the idea, he gets first dibs. Space for one left!

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
*raises hand* oo oo, me!!

*score...*
(\____/)
- \o.O/
--- ''''
^My makeshift devil ^
Who was it who made signatures..? I would like one depicting a white-robed Doc with fire, lots of pills, and some be-tortured ice climbers :D.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
thign is buzz, i swear you said july when we left wnedy's but ok now all is clear.
Why don't just view the forums if you are ever confused? Everything is in writing here. I'm not sure where you got July from. I was going to move the tournament to July 9 due to y'all goin' to 0C3, but I changed it back so you can come... SO COME!!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Yes!!!

Gojira is officially quitting link because my pichu beat him in a best of 3 set where he quits link if I won.:laugh:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
*raises hand* oo oo, me!!

*score...*
(\____/)
- \o.O/
--- ''''
^My makeshift devil ^
Who was it who made signatures..? I would like one depicting a white-robed Doc with fire, lots of pills, and some be-tortured ice climbers :D.
That's me that makes sigs. And don't worry Bobo. When I'm back in Utah, I'll make you a delicious signature involving (but not limited to) devils, demons, satanic figures, and Zach.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Gojira is officially quitting link because my pichu beat him in a best of 3 set where he quits link if I won.:laugh:
then we had another because in the first one i relaly didnt care. After i won the second bestof three set, I went on to beat his pichu at least 5-7 times in a row. Then i finally gave him one because i felt bad for the noob.

\ /
/ \ ysven CAN YOU MAKE ME A SIG THAT bowser and godzilla with fire!!!!!! and have "GOJIRA" in really cool writing :p

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'll see what I can do. I'll make it look however I feel, though. For some reason, whenever I make it how people want it, it looks TERRIBLE.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
As long as you're making sigs xsyven, can you make one for me that teaches me how to use photoshop?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
...what? Make you a sig that teaches you how to use photoshop?

I make people look sexier, not smarter.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
LOL!!! Hey zack, maybe you can help me out with something. I was playing WoW and I was pwning this noob, but then I must have pissed him off because he sent me a virus and now my computer is completely ****ed up...no wait that was you.:laugh: WoW is gaaaayy.

Gojira

Smash Lord
LOL!!! Hey zack, maybe you can help me out with something. I was playing WoW and I was pwning this noob, but then I must have pissed him off because he sent me a virus and now my computer is completely ****ed up...no wait that was you.:laugh: WoW is gaaaayy.
I hate you..............

EVERYONE we only have 4 days we need a carpool going on here......

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Let's all smash like crazy while PC is gone and then take turns four stocking him when he comes back :laugh:

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like an excellent plan :). Once I can beat sheiks with my Doc, I'll feel top teir and stop being disillusioned every time I play a sheik.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Utah is not coming to Idaho this weekend. :(

lengeta

Smash Ace
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Utah is not coming to Idaho this weekend. :(
I think that tid-bit's next to the trunk, not out on some limb. Sorry Buzz, shame I'm basically the only driver... Let us know about future tournies still so I/we can try to make those.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I said we all had cars.

I'm just sexier than EVERYONE and can fly anywhere. I'm going to Houston in a few weeks!

C!Z

Smash Lord
LOL OMG I just watched that PC will be defeated shlt, are you serious?! How big of a head are you trying to give him???? Don't worry if you guys are that worried about it you'll see next time I play him in tourney he's goin down! Dam I wanna go to Idaho... Someone help me replace my water pump and I'll drive. (I suck at being a mechanic)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
PC's Falco SUCKS!!!! I WONT LOSE AGAIN IN A FALCO DITTO YOU HEAR ME!?!?!?!!

I hope there are no smash pros in vietnam.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm mad I didn't get to fight Junpei or Zach at the last tournament. I think they matched me against PC on purpose. THEY FEAR ME.

And Chadd just sucks.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
ROFLMAOOL!!

Okay...the conversations taking place while I'm gone is just way too funny!! :chuckle:

And about that perfectchaos.willbedefeated.com website: the flash video is modifiable by replacing "perfectchaos" with anything, then the text at the end will change to whatever you put there...just to let you know. So it's not like they made that for my purpose, C!Z...although I still found it quite hilarious that it was posted here.

But anyway...I'm going to an internet café every once in a while to check up on the current community so don't expected me to be clueless when I come back. ;)

I hope there are no smash pros in vietnam.
There is...me! :p LOL joking...don't worry...it's quite boring here. I just stay in my hotel room all day for the most of it. If anything, my skills are decreasing, since I can't play for a whole month, which sucks!!

BTW, my mom has agreed to let me go to OC3, but I haven't asked my dad yet (as he's thousands of miles away). My dad is way more likely to say no, and if he does say no, then I'll probably not be going...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I haven't been able to see the video, so this may be a dumb question but;

Mr. Greased, have you beat PC in rl before...?

Played the monster in low tier -- lost :(
But thats it yo. So bobo, you coming down to OC3? I'd be honored to share with you a chocolatey beverage at my home here in St. George along the way.

Top Bottom