• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Casture

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Raging, but is there any way to compress these so that I can put them on Youtube or something? I apparently have a 100 mb limit. I would like to see what others think about these vids but 103 mb per vid might be too much for most people. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Very fun tourny. Amazingly funny when it came to the crew battle. FTS-Your Fox is getting more amazing everytime i see it. Gojira-Those matches between us were amazing and probably the most nerve racking I've ever been in. Hopefully RAGING ASIAN would be kind enough to post either one of our sets in 1 vs 1 section. If at all possible, of course.

Raging Asian- sorry for not living up to what you were hoping I could do in crews. I really blew those matches.....if only I knew how to edgeguard, I could of taken a stock from Raph.
You did good casture. You got me on my mistakes and it did the job. I am hoping we can come out to IDaho so you and i can maybe meet in tourney again. To be honest i my DK was making alot of mistakes probably because i knew you could punihs them well and i cracked ionno......i just didnt apraoch you with Bairs like your kinda supposed to do vs everyone with DK. Really good games though.

Baka^ni

Smash Cadet
Nice Tournament Raging and awesome job on getting second in singles. I think I did the best in the low tier out of any of the tournies.

I need some play time with someone before the next tourney. Its really hard coming into a smash scene that is already excellent at the pro tactics when you have just recently started using them.

Well 4th in the low tier isn't too bad besides getting trashed by Buzz twice. I was hoping to get a another match with goji. Maybe next tourney...

When is the crew battle video going to be posted?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Nice Tournament Raging and awesome job on getting second in singles. I think I did the best in the low tier out of any of the tournies.

I need some play time with someone before the next tourney. Its really hard coming into a smash scene that is already excellent at the pro tactics when you have just recently started using them.

Well 4th in the low tier isn't too bad besides getting trashed by Buzz twice. I was hoping to get a another match with goji. Maybe next tourney...

When is the crew battle video going to be posted?
The crew battle will probably take a couple of days. It takes FOREVER to upload files to free file hosting sites.

I'm working on uploading the casture vs gojira set so that should be up by tomorrow in smaller files.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey Utah Smash Players. I'm am extending an invitation out to you for the Colorado Cutthroat Console Tournament (CCCT) on June 22, 23. I would really like to see some Utah players attend to represent part of the region. If you need housing go to the Colorado Smash thread and we can accomondate. Go here:

www.ccct2k.com for all info on this event. Hope you can make it out!!

C!Z

Smash Lord
I got 7th and I dropped lol however the h3ll that works. That sucked I had to leave so early! I didn't get a chance to finish or play some people that I wanted to like Buzz and Casture. Anyways good tourney Junpei looking forward to the upcoming biweeklies. Oh if anyone if planning Smash fests or just some casual playing let me know knee grows!!!

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Sure.
You address me? Your orders, Templar...? You have persecuted us for generations--- and now you beg us to aid you? We will do what me must..... but we do it for aiur; not you. Tas-nera-dah!

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Lol... sorry xsyven. Just thought I'd humor RA :).

On a different note though, when is the next smash action? be it fest or weekly or random playing, where's it at and who's gonna be there! ?

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Woot! Finally, someone who recognizes.... lol.
Thanks though :). When did you go to vegas, and who did you play? i'll check out the doc thread actually, and see if I can find some of the people... Loki is the only one listed in las vegas on the doc thread. Did you play him by chance :) ?

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Definitely. Considering you and I are about an even match up (except on the stupidity of yoshi's story... where you're a bit above me) and they've got nothing on me... they'll fall like dominoes. They'll all be like, holy what? A bowser just did a how many hit, COMBO? bowser can't combo!!!! What is goin on here!!?!

Which is more or less my initial reaction the first time I played Goji. Lol.

Woot! Finally, someone who recognizes.... lol.
Thanks though :). When did you go to vegas, and who did you play? i'll check out the doc thread actually, and see if I can find some of the people... Loki is the only one listed in las vegas on the doc thread. Did you play him by chance :) ?
Sorry, I pwned a couple of docs but I don't know if any were Loki... Of course last time me and Xsyven went it was finals so a lot of people were gone. I'll look for him next time I go. So, Bobo, are you going to oc3 by any chance?

Gojirah, if my jigglesworth could deal out some massive death to Vegas's Docs, I don't even want to think about the sensual, eye-pleasing pain your Bowser'll hand deliver.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Definitely. Considering you and I are about an even match up (except on the stupidity of yoshi's story... where you're a bit above me) and they've got nothing on me... they'll fall like dominoes. They'll all be like, holy what? A bowser just did a how many hit, COMBO? bowser can't combo!!!! What is goin on here!!?!

Which is more or less my initial reaction the first time I played Goji. Lol.
About even.....i sure dont think so Bo-bobo-bo-bobo :p

MONEY MATCH!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey, you guys seriously should consider coming to CCCT, colorado's biggest tournament! This year things are going to be sweet:
An amazing venue (extremly improved from last year, TONS of space)
Huge prizes
Play the best of colorado and other states (Nebraska is coming...)
Taj and Forward are rumored to be coming

Plus it would be great to see some of you guys :)

Just consider it!

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I pwned a couple of docs but I don't know if any were Loki... Of course last time me and Xsyven went it was finals so a lot of people were gone. I'll look for him next time I go. So, Bobo, are you going to oc3 by any chance?

Gojirah, if my jigglesworth could deal out some massive death to Vegas's Docs, I don't even want to think about the sensual, eye-pleasing pain your Bowser'll hand deliver.
there were no good docs at that tournament

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Just cuz I left your greased behind a bit sore...... gosh sorry it's just hard not to delve into the innuendo when conversing with ya Jiggles.

Buzz, it's true, it's basically lengeta who drives in northern utah, lol... and if he's up for going I probably am too haha.

And, MM, goji? Against your bowser on any stage other than yoshi's story? Hmmm... it's an interesting proposition... the thing is though, were all, even, and stuff, so its like a 50-50. which I suppose really make the best MM's, eh? Hmm... if you can arrange to get it recorded, and have a $ "fee"of < or =$5, I.... sure. I'll do it. but only if we get it recorded too, cuz I can already feel the adrenaline just from thinking about it, lol, so I think it'll be a sweet match. And then afterward I can play Thunder Drop Whacka-turtle with your bowser against my Ganon :D

Gojira

Smash Lord
Just cuz I left your greased behind a bit sore...... gosh sorry it's just hard not to delve into the innuendo when conversing with ya Jiggles.

Buzz, it's true, it's basically lengeta who drives in northern utah, lol... and if he's up for going I probably am too haha.

And, MM, goji? Against your bowser on any stage other than yoshi's story? Hmmm... it's an interesting proposition... the thing is though, were all, even, and stuff, so its like a 50-50. which I suppose really make the best MM's, eh? Hmm... if you can arrange to get it recorded, and have a $ "fee"of < or =$5, I.... sure. I'll do it. but only if we get it recorded too, cuz I can already feel the adrenaline just from thinking about it, lol, so I think it'll be a sweet match. And then afterward I can play Thunder Drop Whacka-turtle with your bowser against my Ganon :D
I dont want to sound like a jerk bobo :p but where do you get off thinking we are even :p

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Just from our match history I'd say. I dunno.. it's just what I think. Whether it be fact or not is irrelevant :). It's all in the mind......
.................. Right, Xsyven ;);)?

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry man, it's just all fun and games, I suppose. Mind games and things.. How I win. Naw.. next time we play I think you'll own me.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Utah, if you come to Idaho, I promise I will take down the clock this time. :p

Gojira

Smash Lord
Do what?

and i think utah is going to try to come but i thought you told me at wnedy's that it was the 16th of thsi month and i found out its the 16th of next month.......

And xysven dont eb a jerk to BOBO.....he is only 5 spots (maybe less) behind me on the rankings and bobo has been to few tourneys.

To BOBO: You cant base even on our past tourney matches if you have not been attending recently. WE can do a bunch of friendlies next tourney if you want to see hwo even we are.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Last time smashers slept at my apartment, they complained about the loud ticking of our clock. :p

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Gojira, Bobo is an evil man. He seems nice on the outside.

But he's not.

He kills my Ice Climbers. With the power of the devil. Because he's an evil man.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Uhh buzz....the loudest thing at your house that will keep us from getting sleep is undoubtedly Gojira's snoring. So if you could arrange for him to like sleep outside or something, I dont think we'll mind the clock so much.

lengeta

Smash Ace
I slept soundly. It was leaving late and the blizzard that pissed me off.

But yeah, I probably won't be able to make it to this Idaho tourny. Sorry.

Top Bottom