• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
You know, if it isn't way too late, and if you just so happen to check while I'm still here, I could probably make it.

If you manage to check on before 7:30, then definitely PM me your address, I would be happy to make it.

EDIT: I had work from 11:45 to 5, which is mostly why I didn't think I'd make it at all. But I think I can ^_^

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to come depending on how many show up and how many are still there at 9. Because I am working til then.

And r3d do6 are you the DDD (plays purple d3) I saw at the thursday tourney?
If so, you should let me teach you DDD so my legacy can live on now that I quit competitive brawl /cry
btw i play purple D3 so its a sign
Haha. You say you main DeDeDe but out of all the tourney matches I did with you and all the friendlies I didnt see you use him once. Just Snake and MK. :p

And sorry I had to miss the Smashfest guys. But I got to go to a parade instead. :D

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Sorry I couldn't get on in time to give you two the address. It did go on for a while (last smash player left at midnight), but after 7, I just stopped going on. Figured no one else would come except the people who already told me.

Overall though, it went pretty well. I'm used to managing a huge group, so I was glad nothing was destroyed or anything. Not even dirty, I'm very glad of that.

One thing I have to point out though....when PC and Joke left (when I rode my friends to get pizza and left the house), you guys left the door WIDE open. It was late enough that something bad could of happened. I at least want you guys to respect the house and keep things shut if I end up going out for a second. And to tell you I'm serious about stuff like this....

My friends car is missing. Somewhere between 2 and 3, his car went missing. I don't know if it was towed or if it was stolen. Either way, if my house door was open, that same person could of gone in my house and stolen stuff. And there were smashers still there when the door was open.

Last thing, Joke, you left your poncho here. Remind me to give it back to you.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
you know what was way funny? when joke totally sandbagged that crew battle, and then we were all like QUIT IT

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
....when PC and Joke left (when I rode my friends to get pizza and left the house), you guys left the door WIDE open...
Oh crap! Sorry about that. Joke and I were carrying Joke's TV out to his car, and afterwards, we totally forgot that we had to leave the door open to do so. Normally, I close the door every time I leave/enter a house, but in this case, both of us forgot. Again, sorry for that... :(

DZLE

Smash Master
Hahaha cool kills snakes.

Uh ;aslkdjf!
KLASD;JF!
...jfjjjj;alkjsad.

aSDD

EDIT: By the way spudz, i played you like twice, and I didnt want to completely **** you, that's why i didnt use DDD.
No snake stands a chance.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha cool kills snakes.

Uh ;aslkdjf!
KLASD;JF!
...jfjjjj;alkjsad.

aSDD

EDIT: By the way spudz, i played you like twice, and I didnt want to completely **** you, that's why i didnt use DDD.
No snake stands a chance.
Bahaha. Ummm, I beat D-ryu's Dedede which Im pretty sure is better then yours. And it would only make since for you to switch to your main if your secondaries didnt beat me, and they were tourney matches. Also, the matchup between Snake and Dedede is even in my opinion and is probably in Snake's favor if the Snake is platform camping. Snake is only screwed if he is taken to Final Destination. D:

r3d d09

Smash Master
I might be able to come depending on how many show up and how many are still there at 9. Because I am working til then.

And r3d do6 are you the DDD (plays purple d3) I saw at the thursday tourney?
If so, you should let me teach you DDD so my legacy can live on now that I quit competitive brawl /cry
btw i play purple D3 so its a sign
Haha okay, even though I'm not that terrible with him. just being my first tourney and all. got the jitters and wanted to play it safe. but lessons are cool i guess.

Sorry I couldn't get on in time to give you two the address. It did go on for a while (last smash player left at midnight), but after 7, I just stopped going on. Figured no one else would come except the people who already told me.

Overall though, it went pretty well. I'm used to managing a huge group, so I was glad nothing was destroyed or anything. Not even dirty, I'm very glad of that.

One thing I have to point out though....when PC and Joke left (when I rode my friends to get pizza and left the house), you guys left the door WIDE open. It was late enough that something bad could of happened. I at least want you guys to respect the house and keep things shut if I end up going out for a second. And to tell you I'm serious about stuff like this....

My friends car is missing. Somewhere between 2 and 3, his car went missing. I don't know if it was towed or if it was stolen. Either way, if my house door was open, that same person could of gone in my house and stolen stuff. And there were smashers still there when the door was open.

Last thing, Joke, you left your poncho here. Remind me to give it back to you.
Wow, well i didn't hear any activity while you were gone. and I have really sensitive ears. have he called any places. any more news on this? that's bogus. usually where you live, it's nice neighborhoods.

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
Ya, sorry about that Lanky. As PC said we were carrying out my TV and forgot to shut the door. And I'll let you know when to bring my poncho to a tournament (i.e. The next one I go to).

Also: What is Harry Potter's Favorite Sport?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
No problem, I just sat at home anxiously waiting in front of my computer, feeling sad, despondent, and lonely as I never received a reply... :( *goes and huddles in corner*

Harry Potter's fav. sport? Quidditch?

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Lmao last i remember your DZLE i thought your mains were
Snake And falco? :S
Hey does anyone want to play me on wifi??? PLEASE
add my msn
oversized_arzola@hotmail.com
and my aim is
davidthetooter

:D please lets play
And if anyone knows a way to make it so cockroaches GTFO of my house, please let me know :( They just seem to keep coming :( and i dont want to buy anything here cause most of the stuff they sell here for bugs doesnt work >_>

C!Z

Smash Lord
Hey guys Ryan(BattleChrist) is in Utah and lookin to play some Melee, he doesn't have internet access so if anyone is tryin to play let me know and I'll try n hook you guys up.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Hey like C!Z said I'm in utah and want to plaay some melee, I don't have a car and i have vary limited internet access. I'll be staying at the U of U camus so someone should hit me up for some melee tonight or tomorrow.

My cell number is (208)569-8051 hit me up if you have time.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
So with how well the last smashfest at my place went, there is a slight chance....a SLIGHT chance I'll have another this weekend.

However, one thing extra would happen. My dad is out of town, so this time I can hold a STD.

If I do, it'll be one of two ways. It will either happen Friday night after I get off work, and we can smash all day Saturday, or we can do an all day Saturday, and those who want to stay over til Sunday can do so.

This isn't set in motion yet. I'll have to see who wants to come first. So if you feel like you'd come back to my place and smash, or those who missed out want to stay the night, then let me know.

DZLE

Smash Master
Lol spudz, D-ryu's DDD is a joke. Don't get a big **** because you beat it.

And, red dog, your DDD didnt look bad of what I saw, i never said you looked bad at all. Even pro's need lessons my friend.

And, btw spudz, if your gonna freak out about it and whatever, I quit brawl, so its not like I even give a **** who is better than me. you want me to admit your better? Then fine, By all means, your 100x better than I'll ever be. Because I dont give a **** anymore.

@Ken Neth
I want to come hang out and learn snake and IC's and some marth from you still.
Even though I quit competitive brawl, I want to come hang out with you and I am being OCD. I wont be able to relax til I have improved because of you, even if it wont matter.
So just call me
DZLEdit: Yeah Dai-A, Let's play on Wi-Fi soon. I just needa find my brawl disc. I was using it as a coaster the otherday, and I have misplaced it.
Or maybe I lost it when i was using it as a frisbee for my dog...
Either way, David lets play, I still wanna friendly you and stuff.
AND GET AN R4 SON ME AND WANGSTON HAVE BEEN PLAYING PS0

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman

And, red dog, your DDD didnt look bad of what I saw, i never said you looked bad at all. Even pro's need lessons my friend.

And, btw spudz, if your gonna freak out about it and whatever, I quit brawl, so its not like I even give a **** who is better than me. you want me to admit your better? Then fine, By all means, your 100x better than I'll ever be. Because I dont give a **** anymore.

@Ken Neth
Even though I quit competitive brawl, I want to come hang out with you and I am being OCD. I wont be able to relax til I have improved because of you, even if it wont matter.
So just call me
DZLEdit: Yeah Dai-A, Let's play on Wi-Fi soon. I just needa find my brawl disc. I was using it as a coaster the otherday, and I have misplaced it.
Im the one freaking out? @___@

And Im loving all of those stealthy I hate Brawl statements.

Oh and Lanky I would be able to make it to either days for your smashfest easily. So count me in. :]

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I am, will and have been better than DZLE's DDD since beginning of time :D
I just don't know how to use him well enough to beat camping snakes on platforms lol.

Also, you're the one getting a big **** DZLE. Chill out, no one is hatin.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt

@Ken Neth
So just call me
lol dzle has the **** face wen it comes to brawl

also add me on wifi too homie :D me u and dai-a = mad 3ways

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace

Where: Denver, Colorado
When: July 24-26 2009
Pre-registration: http://www.nvgaonline.com/SuperCon/registerinfo.php

The NVGA SuperCon is back!! The NVGA SuperCon, being held in Denver, Colorado July 24-26, 2009 is the national championship for the NVGA as well as the gaming haven for all gaming enthusiants seeking education in all aspects of the gaming world. In the end Education of the Gamer is what the NVGA is about!! The NVGA SuperCon features three key aspects to the gaming community:

National Championships and the NVGA Championships

Come join the NVGA as we crown our championships in both the NVGA and the two national events at the SuperCon. Below is the tournament games that will be featured at this year's SuperCon:

-Soul Calibur 4 (National Championship and NVGA Champioinship)
-Smash Bros. Brawl (NVGA Championship) - $500 Bonus Pot
-Guilty Gear Accent Core (NVGA Championship) - $250 Bonus Pot
-Street Fighter 4 (NVGA Championship) - $250 Bonus Pot
-HALO 3 (NVGA Championship) - (4 v 4) - $1000 Bonus Pot / (2 v 2) - $500 Bonus Pot
-Gears of War 2 (NVGA Championship) - $500 Bonus Pot
-Street Fighter 2 HD Remix (NVGA Championship) - $250 Bonus Pot
-Rock Band - Battle of the Bands (NVGA Championship) - Big Prize

The Soul Calibur 4 National event consist of regional qualifiers finding the top 64 players in both games from across the nation as well Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. The NVGA Championship consist of players from all over the United States including NVGA chapters in New Mexico, California, Colorado, Arizona, Oklahoma, St. Louis, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, New England and Nevada.

Education of the Gamer

This year's SuperCon features big names from the gaming industry both educational, retail and other. This aspect of the SuperCon is made to provide gamers with the information that they need, want and desire as it applies to the gaming industry. With a list of panels, workshops, sponsors, vendors and exhibits this aspect of the con is truly made for all casual and hardcore gaming
enthusiast.

AnimeLand Wasabi

This year's SuperCon features a world class anime con presented by Animland Wasabi. Featuring a variety of anime/gaming related panels, artist and dance events this is a party that you don't want to miss

The Gaming Cave

The NVGA always believe in including all people in the excitement which is the gaming world. The Gaming Cave will give casual and hardcore gamers a chance to try out old and new games with the chance to learn from the best gamers from across the nation. It will also play host to a variety of giveaways and prizes in specific side tournaments that only can be found in the Gaming Cave. You might even see some TABLE TOP GAMING....only time will tell. This is also a safe haven for sponsors and vendors too show off there products to the very audience that we all cater too...the
GAMER!!

Pre-registration is open now to all players that want to compete for the NVGA Championship title. Whether you are a player looking for just a good time or a hardcore player looking to make a name for yourself this is the place to do it. There will be tons of things to do to wet the appetites of ANY GAMER!! You can pre-register for the event here:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/SuperCon/registerinfo.php

See you at the SuperCon!!!!!!

vazor

Smash Apprentice
So with how well the last smashfest at my place went, there is a slight chance....a SLIGHT chance I'll have another this weekend.

However, one thing extra would happen. My dad is out of town, so this time I can hold a STD.
... no homo?

Hey like C!Z said I'm in utah and want to plaay some melee, I don't have a car and i have vary limited internet access. I'll be staying at the U of U camus so someone should hit me up for some melee tonight or tomorrow.

My cell number is ******* hit me up if you have time.
I might give you a call. Anyone else going to try to play melee tonight?

Also: What is Harry Potter's Favorite Sport?
You gonna tell us the answer to this one?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Hmm...DFG didn't start out the post with, "Yo, this is DancingFighterG," in that post (or a bunch of his previous posts to other state threads)... :p
You gonna tell us the answer to this one?
This was an inside joke that developed at lanky's last Smashfest when I accidentally said something that they found amusing (how unfortunate). Where were you, anyway, vazor? I thought you said you were coming? (I even called you but you didn't pick up.)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Oh, right...I totally forgot you said that. I remember someone saying that, though; it was probably Waffle Can, then. Waff sure isn't keeping his words, lately... :p

DZLE

Smash Master
lol dzle has the **** face wen it comes to brawl

also add me on wifi too homie :D me u and dai-a = mad 3ways
Sounds kinky
I am, will and have been better than DZLE's DDD since beginning of time :D
I just don't know how to use him well enough to beat camping snakes on platforms lol.

Also, you're the one getting a big **** DZLE. Chill out, no one is hatin.
Lol I'm not gettin a big ****, or hatin. Just sayin I really never played spudz much, and when I did, it was when I first joined the scene.
Assume makes an *** out of u and me

And YOU WISH. Them's MM word's as you would say it.

DDD ditto. 100 dollars.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
SMASH FEST!

tommorow starting at 6PM till wenever ppl decide to leave

address:
2522 horseshoe circle(its in between 104 and 98th south)
south jordan 84095

enter through the first LOWER side door

i have 7 tvs to use, bring wiis and ur own controllers

You never pay. You're poor as shi, but if you will actually pay then come get some.
i bet 100 on dzle

Top Bottom