• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

K

Kyota

coming to utah

Alright you Utah player me and my buddy are coming up to utah on thursday. we are looking for a tourney in the utah area during may 26 and june 15 so if you are holding one then send me a pm or if you just want to play with some texans pm me we dont know how good we are we have never been to a tourney we like to believe we are good untill proven otherwise.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
If Layne wants it to be the 2nd, then I'm sorry but it's going to have to be on the 2nd. St. George just isn't as important as Layne :laugh:

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
whoa. For some reason my gmail stopped giving me prompts, and given that I got a new job and am prepping for a mission, I haven't gotten around to checking out this board. Unfortunately, I have to work on Thursday... and since I work every day I can't really switch with someone. But, I suppose I'll see if there's any way it could be possible. Try to post the next tournament at least two weeks in advance, so that I can request work off :). Anyway, it's good to be back :D

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I have to work on Thursday... and since I work every day I can't really switch with someone. But, I suppose I'll see if there's any way it could be possible. Try to post the next tournament at least two weeks in advance, so that I can request work off :).
June 2nd is a Saturday and I posted the tournament 3 weeks in advance.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Is everyone on summer break right yet? I figured I'd just give ya the heads up: I'm going to be hosting another Idaho tournament in the upcoming weeks. I realize that we're no super special event, but we haven't smashed together in a long while. :(

lengeta

Smash Ace
Now RA's making me feel all special? What's up? I'll feel bad kicking all your ***** if you keep that up..
(won't really feel bad)

CD, my thread notifications basically stopped working too, so sad.

FtS, I'm going throught the steps for the GSC. It'd be cool if that worked with the Wii...

Buzz, another Idaho tourny would be fun... not sure if I could make it though. Give us a heads up when you do it so we can get a carpool organized.

Took 2nd at a Guitar Hero tourny today, that was fun!! The only guy that could beat me was INSANE. He screwed up a bit, but he could have easily gotten 100% on Six, Expert. Insane I say.

Oh, also, that website of mine, that will be up sometime in the near-ish future. Probably won't get much use by anyone besides myself, but meh. I still think it's sweet I own smash-bros.com, I want Nintendo to buy it from me.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL It's too bad they already own the original "smashbros.com" which is faster to type, or they'll be all over you with "green".

PS: smashbros.com is getting DAILY weekday updates!! W00t! Now there's a reason for me to wake up early, everyday (since they update it around midnight here, so I often miss it before bed).

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Dang, my first post in a while and I succeed in making myself look like an idiot. RA you already know I am one so I guess it's no biggie ;). But, wow.. this saturday, huh? I think i just might have to go :D. I can literally feel the rust >.< I need to pwn some space animals and get back into my niche ;). I doubt any of my brothers will want to go.. but I'll ask em about it anyway. Oh and RA I know you told us 3 weeks in advance, and thanks for that, i was just saying to make sure we keep doing that..... so, props to you :D. Buzz an Idaho tourney would be sweet.. keep us posted. Well, I'm workin atm so.... later guys :)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Dang, my first post in a while and I succeed in making myself look like an idiot. RA you already know I am one so I guess it's no biggie ;). But, wow.. this saturday, huh?
Lol and now your second post also succeeds in making you look like an idiot:laugh: . June 2nd is a week from this saturday.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I'm looking at a tentative tournament date of June 16 in Idaho.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
after junpei's and buzz's tournament....we should smash every weekend to get ready for oc3.
and i want to start the biweeklies up again so the only problem is finding a place to hold it. i could probably hold a couple if you guys can put up with the smell.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I got an internship with Skywest Airlines, so I can fly up whenever I want for free. I already mentioned this, but no one answered.

Does anyone live near the airport, that that they could pick me up and take me to whichever tournament?

I'll be in Oregon for the June 2nd tournament, but I need to know for future tournaments.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
congrats on the intern.
i live 20 mins from the airport, so i can pick u up, no problem. unless there someone who live closer.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
laozy, I love you.

You're the only one that understands our sexiness.
hey not in front of the guys... :cool:
and does that mean i'm sexy like so. utah, if so, then cool :cool:

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone near Orem/Provo could give me a ride to the tourney?? Just asking ahead of time..

BTW: I was at the last tournament...(Was 1st time..)
are u marco? mybad if i got ur name wrong.. hahaha anyways.... contact lengeta about giving u a ride, hes usually cool :cool: about that.

lengeta

Smash Ace
I'd be happy to give you a ride, Dark Ryu. I'll have to talk to you later though, the 1st (the day before the tourny) is my birthday, so I'm not sure where I'll be or what I'll be doing. But I'll let ya know.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
are u marco? mybad if i got ur name wrong.. hahaha anyways.... contact lengeta about giving u a ride, hes usually cool :cool: about that

Yeah This is Marco :) Laozy are you phill?

I'd be happy to give you a ride, Dark Ryu. I'll have to talk to you later though, the 1st (the day before the tourny) is my birthday, so I'm not sure where I'll be or what I'll be doing. But I'll let ya know.
Alright Thanks!

C!Z

Smash Lord
So much love on this page lol There should be some cute little puppy dog on the backround of that whole page or somethin haha :chuckle:

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Dang you Junpei. Fine! My dates are all messed up.... what can I say? Umm.. oh, an excuse! I've been watching my sister's two kids for like a month now and they alternate between being sweet and being absolute hellions... so I'm.. confused? I dunno. But next saturday,, huh....... that may be enough time to convince my brothers to go!!!! Still doubtful. But it does increase the chances by about 1% per day so... 7% increase! woot! Above average.... awesome. erm... sorry to ask this but my computer here is ANNOYING so finding this would be a major pain.... where's this tourney gonna be at? The June 2nd one. Thanks :p

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Cdbobo used the word 'hellion'. +9000 XP

That's a level-up if I ever saw one.

Casture

Smash Apprentice
Holy cow....talk of tournies, sweet joy. I'm still here for a tourney Buzz. I can probably get off work. If Utah is still smashing in September, I will be coming to alot more tournies. I'm starting Fall Semester at BYU so I'll be in the neibhorhood, at least for a few months.

Edit: Amazing......new Isai vids on Youtube. Long live Isai.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
That's a good idea PC :). But I think that that idea contains a fallacy; it's like taking a toad and putting it in the microwave for 1 second, then 2 seconds, etc, and deciding that it's skin will heat up 2.4 degrees on average, so at 500 seconds it's skin temperature will be 1200 degrees. Unfortunately, the toad explodes somewhere around 200 seconds I would imagine, so, a fallacy is engendered. (I'm shootin for more exp if you guys were wondering. 9000 for hellion? psh, that's like killing goblins! I'm movin onto trolls now... ) Lol... anyway, I hope I can make it to the june 2nd tournament and donate some money to PC! That is my dream after all... money donations. To PC. Yeah. Hope to see you guys then :)

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
You could've gained way more XP had you used the word 'blackguard'. ^_^

Top Bottom