• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Gojira

Smash Lord
**** it, lets have a tourney saturday, who wants to go?

I will be up there if i can get a full way there and back. Xysven what time are you coming up? We culd go up top FTS's together.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Zack, since you're not responding on MSN, I'll just tell ya here, too.

I'm driving my Grandma up there on Friday, sometime after 4 o'clock. She's getting eye surgery done up there. Also, we'll be staying at my uncle's house in Highland-- which is actually further south than Sandy, from what I know. Sorry. ><

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Gojira NEVER responds in any chat client. I swear he types something and then immediately stands up and walks away, takes a shower, takes a nap, wakes up, flies to China, teaches English, flies back, visits several national monuments, comes home, and then sees a response... which he occasionally responds to...

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
OMG, the tournament is next Saturday on May 12th, 2007. There is no tournament this Saturday. There is no open-invitation smashfest at my house, either.

Sophia, add me on MSN too. I actually respond :p

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
But what am I going to do in Salt Lake this weekend?!

I guess we'll have to move it to RA's, then. If not his, then someone else's.

I need smash. Otherwise, I'll be driving up to Salt Lake with my crazy grandma with nothing to look forward to in the next few days to come.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
ok i just got done with my finals and for thursday and friday, i'll be free to do whatever...mainly smash. pm me if you want to play. i'll play smash saturday at night around 11pm.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
ok i just got done with my finals and for thursday and friday, i'll be free to do whatever...mainly smash. pm me if you want to play. i'll play smash saturday at night around 11pm.
If you want to smash at my house you're more than welcome to come....if you're willing to drive out here.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
If I lived 30 minutes away from any other good smashers, I'd so drive there every weekend just to Smash.

You should all feel lucky to live in such good smash environments. :(

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Seriously. Stop by. If there's 4 of you coming, you'll DOUBLE the population of the St. George scene. THINK ABOUT IT.

And if we're for some reason rich, and have a lot of free time, Devin and I will totally caravan there too. But then again, how are we going to get rich and have a lot of free time?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Xsyven, my wife is from Cedar City, so we venture down that way periodically. I'll let you know the next time we head down that way. The only definite plans we have are for Thanksgiving, but I'm pretty sure we will be down there in the next few months to visit her parents. I'll smash with ya. :)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Do the St. George people want to have a smashfest/tourney the day before OC3?(and maybe we can stay at someone's house that night:) )

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Buzz-- that'd be sexy beyond reason. Would your wife be mad that you drove an extra 45 minutes just to smash? I guess she and her parents could ... do something fun in St. George while you play with us. The only problem is, there's not exactly anything fun here. But then again, you're from Idaho. And Cedar.

RA-- The St. George people are always for a Smash Fest. And Devin's house is perfect. He's the only one left at home, so there's about 3 empty bedrooms and a big basement. Not big like unto Nate's, but definitely big enough.

How many people are coming down, anyway?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Ah. Four is great. Before all of our friends stopped playing smash with us, we could fit about twelve people in his basement.

We can manage about four TV's and Wiis/Cubes. We have four smashers-- and two really good casual smash friends.

And Laozy, if there's a big crowd, Devin won't share his microwavable goods. Luckily, St. George is a city full of old people, college students, and fast food restaurants.

Ah, so in my absence, my house has been called on! Just let me know when yall'll be hya, bring sleeping bags and don't steal my precious lucky charms.

And buzz saw, it would be christmas 2 if you were to smash with me.

Cheers*

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Buzz-- that'd be sexy beyond reason. Would your wife be mad that you drove an extra 45 minutes just to smash? I guess she and her parents could ... do something fun in St. George while you play with us. The only problem is, there's not exactly anything fun here. But then again, you're from Idaho. And Cedar.
You are in luck, my friend. My wife has grandparents that live in St. George, so the odds are very good that we'd be down that way.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
I see C!Z, Xsyven, and PC added to the google earth smash finder. Where are the REST of you...?
Even if you can't use google earth, you should add yourself so OTHER people can find you. :)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Ooooh ooooh. Crew battle!! We should have a crew battle between southern and northern utah!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I'll be Southern Utah's fourth. Since I married a Cedar City native, I am officially part Southern Utahn. Me! Me! Me1

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oh, Gojira. Xsyven = Heath.

But I guess that makes sense since you said "and a third."

It'd be:

- Xsyven
- AHotGreasedUpJigglyPuff 4 Lovin' (aka Devin)
- Bleau_Two
- Sneekee

Hopefully one of them can't play, and Buzz gets to be on our team. OOHHHH. BURN TO YOU, FELLOW SOUTHERNERS. Are you even going to be in So. U at the time, Buzz?

And Laozy, I've been practicing against Devin's pretty good Samus. I won't be ***** in half this time. And I think FTS was the only one that experienced Devin's freakishly amazing Jigglypuff.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, Im new to the Forums and was thinking about Going to the Smash Tournament on May 12. But I wanted to know If theres anyone that lives near Orem who can give me a ride. *Would Appreciate it*

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Southern Utah better practice up because Northern Utah is going to be much much better when we come down. We'll aim for a 16-stock :chuckle:

Gojira

Smash Lord
Oh, Gojira. Xsyven = Heath.

But I guess that makes sense since you said "and a third."

It'd be:

- Xsyven
- AHotGreasedUpJigglyPuff 4 Lovin' (aka Devin)
- Bleau_Two
- Sneekee

Hopefully one of them can't play, and Buzz gets to be on our team. OOHHHH. BURN TO YOU, FELLOW SOUTHERNERS. Are you even going to be in So. U at the time, Buzz?

And Laozy, I've been practicing against Devin's pretty good Samus. I won't be ***** in half this time. And I think FTS was the only one that experienced Devin's freakishly amazing Jigglypuff.
ill MM that jiggs with DK

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I'll be heading down to Utah sometime this summer. I just don't know when yet. :(

Top Bottom