• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

lengeta

Smash Ace
Hey new guy, I'm in Orem as well, right next to UVU. I'm usually either being really lazy or really busy, so I usually miss the fun stuff, but I need to get more Smash time in too.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
Hey Layne, I'm in Orem as well, right next to Orem High. I'm usually either being really lazy or really busy, so I usually miss the fun stuff, but I need to get more Smash time in too.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Funny story. There's a member named _X_ that's been registered longer than our good friend ___X___. All the more reason to call him ___, right? :D

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
My brawl peach is trash. I'll do a 1 dollar money match on FD. One match. If I lose, it's only a dollar lol

C!Z

Smash Lord
So I guess we were suppose to move the S@ge thingy to this thread. So right now we still need one more tv and game, chairs, and a table. Can anybody help out on these? So our address is 2405 s White Village Court(bout 1595 w) You enter in on 2400s and Redwood road. To get into the gate you hafta press the "key button first, the enter 020020" Park anywhere on the streets where there is designated parking.

So on the people coming list I have: The Mexis, Nate and Zack, Ken and Yaz, S@ge and Slave, PC, and I think 1 or 2 others that I can't remember... If something changes let us know. I guess people can start comin over anytime after 12:00 P.M.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
lol, ___. ^_^

In all honesty, I was here for about a year before ___X___ came along, and before he was here, I was often called X.

Therefore I reclaim the nickname X. ___X___ must be called ___X___, or ___.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
So I just found out i work this Saturday from 3:45 to 8:30 i am going to try to get it off but i don't know so i may just be able to come for the begging and end.

C!Z

Smash Lord
yea i will see you their. i will be late probably around five. but some sweet sexy mewtwo action is coming. :)

i can bring a table and a few chairs. i know for sure about the chairs
Sweet we're gonna needs chairs lol and hopefully you get that table as well. Well I'm excited to be playin Smash all day tomorrow. I won't get any practice tonight though which kinda sucks but oh well. What time does everyone think they'll be showing up around?

Gojira

Smash Lord
Sweet we're gonna needs chairs lol and hopefully you get that table as well. Well I'm excited to be playin Smash all day tomorrow. I won't get any practice tonight though which kinda sucks but oh well. What time does everyone think they'll be showing up around?
Me and FTS are going to be there probably shortly after 12. Also, I can bring my wii and a copy of melee so you can have two TVs running right at the start.

C!Z

Smash Lord
[Ok well does anybody care to say when they'll be arriving? Oh Staz how are you getting here? Is David coming with you? He keeps sayin he doesn't have a ride but I don't believe his bs

Staz

Smash Lord
[Ok well does anybody care to say when they'll be arriving? Oh Staz how are you getting here? Is David coming with you? He keeps sayin he doesn't have a ride but I don't believe his bs
he is suppose to be hitching a ride with me and my mom

but im not suree ill talk to him.

slave1

Smash Lord
i will be comminga round four thirty with sage. i will scrounge up my charis and table then. i can bring a tv then also. but post or text me if you still need it. i would rather not move it.

___X___

Smash Lord
the smash fest was fun!!

i never knew everyone wanted C!Z's own dressing!!

anyways we gotta do this again sometime!!!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Why is Gojira the only Utahn that'll Brawl me? :(

Sada and PC did back when Brawl was still new... but not anymore.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Why is Gojira the only Utahn that'll Brawl me? :(

Sada and PC did back when Brawl was still new... but not anymore.

That's because that game is about as cool as gettin a bikini wax lol.

So the S@ge fest was pretty good in my opinion. I had lots of fun, I'm glad that everybody who came did. The Crew battle was sweeet, even though I wasn't happy with my own performance, but then again I hardly every am lol. I wish I woulda got atleast a game in or two with S@ge and Slave ya buttheads. Yeah I think just some more chairs and another tv and it woulda been great. The only bad part was I only saw one new face... Oh and DRyu is better than I thought he was gonna be, definitely potential there. Gonna hafta get some games against him next time. Well thanks for everybody who came, I'll see you guys Saturday!

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace

That's because that game is about as cool as gettin a bikini wax lol.

So the S@ge fest was pretty good in my opinion. I had lots of fun, I'm glad that everybody who came did. The Crew battle was sweeet, even though I wasn't happy with my own performance, but then again I hardly every am lol. I wish I woulda got atleast a game in or two with S@ge and Slave ya buttheads. Yeah I think just some more chairs and another tv and it woulda been great. The only bad part was I only saw one new face... Oh and DRyu is better than I thought he was gonna be, definitely potential there. Gonna hafta get some games against him next time. Well thanks for everybody who came, I'll see you guys Saturday!
wow thanks c!z, your opinion really means alot to me... since your the best melee smasher in state and all... (david doesn't count, only his t!ts do, mostly the left one.)

and I say we have alot more MELEE smash fests, since experience is the best way utah will improve.

Top Bottom