• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
YEAHHH DAVID!! WE ALL LOVE YOU DAVID!!! 1st best in 2 states!! CO AND UTAH!!!

YEAHH DAVIIDD!!

LOOK!! look at that SLEEPING SMASH FACE!!

david even ***** in his sleep!@! YEAAHHH DAI!

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
So basically, this:

...was just an excuse.
-.-; Alrighty, you caught me there, but I'm still semi-paranoid about that stuff and my folks are even more so. x.o

Move Metal Awesome to a Gamestop/Games Crazy that isn't populated by children, and I'd probably be there.

Then again, it loses its tournament feel. :/

EDIT: Still have no driver's license, and still the parent factor, er, factors in. x.X

-Final-

Aria♪
-.-; Alrighty, you caught me there, but I'm still semi-paranoid about that stuff and my folks are even more so. x.o

Move Metal Awesome to a Gamestop/Games Crazy that isn't populated by children, and I'd probably be there.

Then again, it loses its tournament feel. :/

EDIT: Still have no driver's license, and still the parent factor, er, factors in. x.X
If you have problems with your parents not letting you go to someone's house, go to the Draper Playntrade brawl tourneys.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
If you have problems with your parents not letting you go to someone's house, go to the Draper Playntrade brawl tourneys.
Hour-hour and a half drive

PLUS

Traffic

PLUS

Parents that just got home from work

PLUS

Thursdays

EQUALS

No FoxTrott. T0T

Ugh. Hopefully, I'll convince a bud's fam to take us there, though. xD

well the problem is that won't be changing any time soon and like i said, the only one you have to worry about is yaz!

X is a jerk
im weird
Fate is cute
and this is the best description of yaz creepy
XD

I thought he was now supposed to be referred to as ____, though. *shrugs* Like that name better. :p

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Hour-hour and a half drive

PLUS

Traffic

PLUS

Parents that just got home from work

PLUS

Thursdays

EQUALS

No FoxTrott. T0T

Ugh. Hopefully, I'll convince a bud's fam to take us there, though. xD

XD

I thought he was now supposed to be referred to as ____, though. *shrugs* Like that name better. :p
Not to be rude but it seems like your the only one who is really stopping yourself from coming.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Hey, I'm Anonano and I'm a n00b in the Orem area. I want to get into the competitive tournament community but I have no idea who lives in my area or about local tournaments (if there are any?).
All I know about is MA6 and although I plan coming to it work might stop me *sigh*.
But I'd love it if anyone would play some matches with me to hopefully gear me up for the tournament (aka I lose badly but HOPEFULLY LEARN FROM IT).

...There ya go. Rip me apart for my n00bness (on my posting skillz as well as my lack of playing skillz).

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm Anonano and I'm a n00b in the Orem area. I want to get into the competitive tournament community but I have no idea who lives in my area or about local tournaments (if there are any?).
All I know about is MA6 and although I plan coming to it work might stop me *sigh*.
But I'd love it if anyone would play some matches with me to hopefully gear me up for the tournament (aka I lose badly but HOPEFULLY LEARN FROM IT).

...There ya go. Rip me apart for my n00bness (on my posting skillz as well as my lack of playing skillz).
Haha dont worry no one will say anthing about you being new to our smash community :D (X if you say something, im posting up your pic, so lay off this guy.)
haha well yeah Me, kenny and yaz all live in orem and were always up for smashing. Just tell us when! :p

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Oh, cool, thanks! I didn't realize I was the only guy in Orem who actually liked Smash.
There's one other guy I know, but I haven't seen him for years so I've been wasting my life on CPU's until I could either get off my Smash addiction or get so addicted I wasted away and died at the Wii.
But now I can get addicted in a good way.
Alright, we'll have to talk about a time to Brawl or something. I just sent Dark Ryu a little info via PM so...
Thanks, guys!

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Not to be rude but it seems like your the only one who is really stopping yourself from coming.
No offense taken.

It's just that when you're young with parents who really don't want to drive down to Draper for you (my dad's the only one that plays Smash, and he fails), you're kind of stuck with local tournaments. x.o

I'm seriously not trying to make excuses. D:

al-x_clip

Smash Apprentice
No offense taken.

It's just that when you're young with parents who really don't want to drive down to Draper for you (my dad's the only one that plays Smash, and he fails), you're kind of stuck with local tournaments. x.o

ahah exactly my parents are always asking me about everything so most the time i never show up at any tourneys.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
well the problem is that won't be changing any time soon and like i said, the only one you have to worry about is yaz!

X is a jerk :)
im weird
Fate is cute
and this is the best description of yaz creepy
Aw thx I was starting to thing that you forgot about me.... also when do you wanta do your school stuff today works for me.

thats all you need to know :)

i could permanently scar a man with what i've seen on that website
Its on Ytmnd.com take that jessy....

Woot dai-a!

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Oh, cool, thanks! I didn't realize I was the only guy in Orem who actually liked Smash.
There's one other guy I know, but I haven't seen him for years so I've been wasting my life on CPU's until I could either get off my Smash addiction or get so addicted I wasted away and died at the Wii.
But now I can get addicted in a good way.
Alright, we'll have to talk about a time to Brawl or something. I just sent Dark Ryu a little info via PM so...
Thanks, guys!
sweet! ya just talk to DRyu and he will help ya so you can fight some humans instead of some lame compys! see ya at various smash stuff!

No offense taken.

its ok bro i understand i find it a miracle that waff's dad even lets him go outside so i understand where you are coming from, we are all just pushin just because we want you to come, but if the opportunity opens up, im always happy to help with like a ride or something

Gojira

Smash Lord

As long as you follow my guide on who to avoid you will be safe!!!!
Avoid the peeps below
David
X
Yaz
Gojira
Kenny
Dryu
PC
FTS
XYSVEN
Lada
Staz
Seth
Harpuia190
Slave1
S@GE
Crea
C!Z
Corrupts Fate
Masamune
Masmunes Friend
Final63
Lengeta
Waffle Can
Rane
CDBobo
Rhokk
Sada
Wildchild
Desmond
Jeyt
Mez
Westen
Jack
Marc
Red Fog
Gnome
Falc
Danny
Jello
Tom
Mag9
Brnt
Axel
Salv
IceWolf
Tenchi
DRGN
Kyser
Jobo Baggins
I am sure everyone realized the purpose of the post while reading down the list. This is how big our smash scene could have been. Imagine if it was a Melee scene that big where everybody constantly practices and gets better......sounds pretty sweet to me.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Ok, I'll make sure to avoid all of them.
Wait, I think that's everyone in Utah. Including you.
Am I banned? *sniffle*
...I don't think I understand your post.

BTW Dark Ryu: very funny joke. Yes, very funny indeed. I think I should abuse your phone number now.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey Gojira, Dai told me that you'd chop your balls off if he beat me in a moneymatch. I didn't get to money match Dai but I gave him brawl singles. It's still a MM considering its a match, and its for money(finals even), so you're chopping your balls off now right? :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
As long as you follow my guide on who to avoid you will be safe!!!!
Avoid the peeps below
Corrupts Fate
IceWolf
Jobo Baggins
I am sure everyone realized the purpose of the post while reading down the list. This is how big our smash scene could have been. Imagine if it was a Melee scene that big where everybody constantly practices and gets better......sounds pretty sweet to me.
Gojira im hurt its not Corrupts Fate and Ice wolf and Jobo baggins are the same person.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Near the Lindon border, towards the base of Dry Canyon.
FYI Wednesday and Friday are the days I'm available this week.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hahaha Xsyven's name now comes in red!!! GIVE ME AN INFRACTION PL0X!!!
Done! I might get in trouble for that-- but honestly, I was banned by a drunken mod twice before I was modded, so I should be fine. :)

Top Bottom