• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm going to BYU Provo for college, there better be a good smash scene in Utah OR ELSE........ I'm gonna cry. Smash is what I do I can't live with out it. *cries* The thought of not playing smash already hurts me.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
I'm going to BYU Provo for college, there better be a good smash scene in Utah OR ELSE........ I'm gonna cry. Smash is what I do I can't live with out it. *cries* The thought of not playing smash already hurts me.
We are probably good enough, no worries :). Check out the tournament thread in my sig and get in some input on the next tournament's date.

wangston

Smash Lord
I will gladly take a bus to any smash fest or tournament with in reasonable distance. I'm not taking my wii to college so I'm sol unless there is a good smash scene out here. Orem, Sandy, Salt Lake aren't to far away from provo I might have to play you guys often. I need my smash fix. Here in Louisville we have a weekly tournament that has a turn out of 25+ and there are always diffrent people every week. Also my friends and I have a smashfest one day a week for 5 hours to practice for the tournament. So I feel like the Louisville smash scene has really spoiled me.

I'm not going out there until the 26th, but after that any Saturday would be great. FTS how often do you host these tournaments?

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
We have a tournament every month, but the day it is on depends on which weekend most people can make it. Turnouts for brawl are typically 25ish.

Also, any help with increasing the size of our community would be great. Is there any way to get around being a state with a low population? We also have a hard time getting first-timers to come back again :(

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Hey, i'm going to BYU too!!! I'm up for smashing pretty much whenever. Yaz and Dryu also live within like a 5-10 minute drive of BYU.

On a side note, I beat X's Sonic in a money match. He's never going to hear the end of this :)

wangston

Smash Lord
Hey, i'm going to BYU too!!! I'm up for smashing pretty much whenever. Yaz and Dryu also live within like a 5-10 minute drive of BYU.

On a side note, I beat X's Sonic in a money match. He's never going to hear the end of this :)
Are you serious thats great. Are you going to bring your wii and ssbb. I would bring mine but I'm getting out there by plane and a tv won't fit in my luggage.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Are you serious thats great. Are you going to bring your wii and ssbb. I would bring mine but I'm getting out there by plane and a tv won't fit in my luggage.
Well i'm most likely going to be living at home (I live in Orem) so yeah, i'll have my wii/ssb with me.

wangston

Smash Lord
Well i'm most likely going to be living at home (I live in Orem) so yeah, i'll have my wii/ssb with me.
Ohhhh that makes sense. Thats great to know there are smashers close by BYU, i thought was going to be in big trouble with out any smash to play.

lengeta

Smash Ace
We should get some weekly fests going here in Orem. I really wish I had a pad I could let even a couple of people into, but this place is so freakin' small. Maybe I should still try it. But yeah, we should get on that, or even trek to Springville to get the MexiB in too.

Oh, by the way I'm gone for a week 'n a half, family vacation, be back on the 12th.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
We should get some weekly fests going here in Orem. I really wish I had a pad I could let even a couple of people into, but this place is so freakin' small. Maybe I should still try it. But yeah, we should get on that, or even trek to Springville to get the MexiB in too.

Oh, by the way I'm gone for a week 'n a half, family vacation, be back on the 12th.
I'd really enjoy weekly smash fests, I say we should get this going.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Every one remember BACKLASH (the smash fest I had to name it for FP) is tomorrow every one come it starts at noon My address is 1545 Trevino road ,sandy. Hopefully everyone will be able to come.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
Chances are that I'm going so if you'd like to fight me in Brawl or Melee and get a once in a lifetime opportunity to get valuable Yaz experience, then I'd recommend that you come.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
OK x their is another one of you in ausi land. he calls himself x
dude X is used in everything by everyone. Check the member list I bet there is at least 50 that are just X.

hmmmm >_>

looks like its my job to take down ALL the X's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with my SHAWNIK X !!!!!
You should go by Z... but then I would have to change your name in my phone and that would be a pain.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So there's a smashfest today, on the 2nd, at S@G3's place, right? I'll probably come. So, are the Mexican Brigade (i.e. Dai-A, Lada, Staz, & ___) coming as well? ;)

___X___

Smash Lord
darrnn you PC!!

dont call me _____________

lol thats so annoying!!!

anyways, you didnt include DRYU in our mexi brigade! cuz fo sho hes in! (since he is our blood brother...well atleast soon to be >_> haha! )

• ily dryu <3

X EDIT: whats the good word C!Z mang?

yeahh kinda just got in SUPER big trouble that only C!Z and my bros would know about :O

so i guess i wont be attending the smash fest.... *sniff sniff* *crys like baby chao* :cry:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So there's a smashfest today, on the 2nd, at S@G3's place, right? I'll probably come. So, are the Mexican Brigade (i.e. Dai-A, Lada, Staz, & ___) coming as well? ;)
Your going to have to help me pronounce that.

darrnn you PC!!

dont call me ______X_______

lol thats so annoying!!!

anyways, you didnt include DRYU in our mexi brigade! cuz fo sho hes in! (since he is our blood brother...well atleast soon to be >_> haha! )

• ily dryu <3

____ EDIT: whats the good word C!Z mang?

yeahh kinda just got in SUPER big trouble that only C!Z and my bros would know about :O

so i guess i wont be attending the smash fest.... *sniff sniff* *crys like baby chao* :cry:
What did you do _____? do you need a hug?

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well apparently there's only one tv for Melee and I don't know who's gonna show up. So right now it looks like I won't be attending this.

C!Z

Smash Lord
His name is ___ and its because C!Z is a bad person. :)
Despite the fact it's not why that lil puto couldn't go. I didn't know Bruce was leavin this Wednesday. I wish people would've went today so that I could've gone and got a last sesh with those lil icee sh** heads lol

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I think this: Isn't it a little late to make him a new sig, since he's leaving in less than half of a week? Anyway, about the image: I think it looks nice. I like how the background has a wood-like feel to it, making it match their mallets (although that background doesn't quite fit the Ice Climbers as much as something like an "icy" background).

Top Bottom