• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Also, people need to pick up their ****ing messes as well. What makes this really really sad is that not only did I tell everyone at the start of the tourney do so , there was a garbage can right next to half of the trash.

Everyone needs to stop taking advatage of this place like it's any ole lot.
Lol I recall picking up like 3 or 4 bags of Arby's from S@G3fest :ohwell: hypocrisy ftw?

Gojira

Smash Lord
Jira, no one said FTS suggested anything so where are you getting that from? and the pot should still go to the tourney winners since we had to pay to enter or then we should get our 5 dollar for the people who are still in the tourney.. Also its not that hard to finish the rest of the tourney, you guys are acting like its such a huge deal but get over it, its already been done. I bet you would have left as well if you had a car and could drive.
Finish half a remaining tourney alongside a fresh doubles tourney and a fresh singles tourney as well as Melee? What if some who are still in the tournament cant make the date we set to finish it off? Many problems arise with that. Also Dryu, I would have not went even if I had a car because it is just plain stupid to do.

Your not FTS so noone cares what you say about this. and if some one says you can leave or even offers it then its ok to do it, yes i agree that if we just up and left with out talking to FTS about it then that would be stupid, but thats not what happened. Before I even thought about going Rade, and Kenny had told me that FTS was cool with it.
I do not care that I am not FTS ."leaving an unfinished tourney to attend another one" should have not even crossed anyone's mind. I will say this again...everyone just took advantage of how nice he is backing us up half a singles tourney and that is ****ed up.
Lol I recall picking up like 3 or 4 bags of Arby's from S@G3fest :ohwell: hypocrisy ftw?
Do you not remember me asking you "where is your garabage can" while holding my bag of arbies? None of those bags were mine.

Masamunedragon

Smash Rookie
Finish half a remaining tourney alongside a fresh doubles tourney and a fresh singles tourney as well as Melee? What if some who are still in the tournament cant make the date we set to finish it off? Many problems arise with that. Also Dryu, I would have not went even if I had a car because it is just plain stupid to do.

I do not care that I am not FTS ."leaving an unfinished tourney to attend another one" should have not even crossed anyone's mind. I will say this again...everyone just took advantage of how nice he is backing us up half a singles tourney and that is ****ed up.

Do you not remember me asking you "where is your garabage can" while holding my bag of arbies? None of those bags were mine.
QFT.

Gojira =/= FTS has nothing to do with what FTS thinks, and from what I can tell, he's pretty angry.
And DRyu: OBJECTION!
Jira, no one said FTS suggested anything so where are you getting that from?
K, if he hadn't suggested it I would have stayed to finish it.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
look guys clearly only FtS should be the one to clear this up,

but here is my story, i wanted to leave because i was out, and i had no interest in joining the melee tourney, so i thought well i could go to this thing now and drop off wafflecan cause he has to go home, but then i realized i had to take Fate home as well so i went over to look at the bracket to see how long he had left. This is when FtS said to me "if you guys want we can finish this tourney next time" then i believe i asked him if he was sure, he said yeah, so i said i would ask everybody what they wanted to do. So i asked everyone what they wanted to do, and the rest is history

Gojira

Smash Lord
look guys clearly only FtS should be the one to clear this up,

but here is my story, i wanted to leave because i was out, and i had no interest in joining the melee tourney, so i thought well i could go to this thing now and drop off wafflecan cause he has to go home, but then i realized i had to take Fate home as well so i went over to look at the bracket to see how long he had left. This is when FtS said to me "if you guys want we can finish this tourney next time" then i believe i asked him if he was sure, he said yeah, so i said i would ask everybody what they wanted to do. So i asked everyone what they wanted to do, and the rest is history
FTS told me "I gave them the ok, but never suggjested it" that is what I was told. Nonetheless it is done now. Lets never do it again.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Sorry I ended up missing it... but wow, looks like it sorta fell apart...

Next month's going to be the last month I'll be able to make before I'm getting ready to leave. I'll try to make it (a friend had car troubles way up near Canada, and needed serious help, so yeah...). I'll try to make a Melee fest too, lose to that crew before I leave. I mean "own" because I'm secretly super-good at Melee now. Yeah.

Anyway, yeah, sorry I missed this one again and have taken so long to reply. And also once again thanks Nate, you're the man for continually hosting these.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Finding enough time to finish the tournament is going to be nearly impossible.

There was a huge mess leftover after the tourney (apparently normal for brawl tournaments -_- ). 3 people from the mexi brigade never paid entry, so you can forget about entry fee refunds.

Those of you still in the tournament need to figure out a smooth way of finishing this before next tournament. Otherwise, I will finish this in the way that will be easiest for me. Might want to have a smashfest or two. House cut will be bigger this time (not for teams); haven't decided how much yet.

Also, I was under the impression that at least one person wouldn't have had a ride home if some people went and others stayed.

This situation won't happen again, sorriez.

Btw, I recommend listening to PC, Goijra, and Masamune, as they have more contact with me than the rest of you >_> Saying "STFU Goijra/PC your not FTS" is going to be unfavorable for you in the near future.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Finding enough time to finish the tournament is going to be nearly impossible.

There was a huge mess leftover after the tourney (apparently normal for brawl tournaments -_- ). 3 people from the mexi brigade never paid entry, so you can forget about entry fee refunds.

Those of you still in the tournament need to figure out a smooth way of finishing this before next tournament. Otherwise, I will finish this in the way that will be easiest for me. Might want to have a smashfest or two. House cut will be bigger this time (not for teams); haven't decided how much yet.

Also, I was under the impression that at least one person wouldn't have had a ride home if some people went and others stayed.

This situation won't happen again, sorriez.

Btw, I recommend listening to PC, Goijra, and Masamune, as they have more contact with me than the rest of you >_> Saying "STFU Goijra/PC your not FTS" is going to be unfavorable for you in the near future.
calm down fts, and that last line sounds like a threat which is pretty messed up...

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Anyone want to have the next tournament in 2 weeks: Sep 13th? I would say 20th but that might be a bit busy for me. Is there anyone who can't do it on 20th?

lengeta

Smash Ace
School's started back up, so it should be easier to get weekends off now. Still, if it's the 13th or 20th we should get it set in stone quick-like so's I can halves it off fur shores.

slave1

Smash Lord
you should do it on that one day at that one time when the sun and the mood align to create an zombie uprising and cause meteors to come raining from the sky above and obliterate New York. and as the people escape the hords of zombies come from out of the ground eating the people that get caught in their cars in traffic. then as people fight back all across the united states waves of zombies begin coming out of the ocean and onto land trapping billions ashore. many try to escape but climbing trees is not a long term solution....

that would be a good day to host it. :)

Top Bottom