• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
That was already discussed goodkid. Forgot the name, but someone already came in and asked that question. If you want the answer go back a few pages.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Anyone know the character use of these?, so we can add it to the char. ranking list in tactical discussion.
ya we already answered this but agian if you need it
1. Falco
2. Sonic
3. Metaknight (G&W?)
4. Zelda/Shiek (metaknight?)
5. DeDeDe
5. Zelda
7. Wario
7. Marth(not ike?)

Dekaf!

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the forum, Dekaf!
Why thank you
Zeth? oh wait

sorry bro but i don't remember you, but it says sandy so we will probably meet soon(unless i already know you in which this would be embarrassing) so do you go to alta?
nope i do not, lol i doubt anyone will cuz i was only outside i didnt go in except for a second.. cuz SOMEONE *cough* tenshi *cough* wasn't there so my parents didnt know anyone else there so i couldnt go
Don't remember you Dekaf, sorry. I'm going to be gone on my mish the next tourney, so the only advice: Beware of Zelda, she's a pain. <dontreadthis>Don't worry about Rade, he's a noob.</dontreadthis>
lol thats ok i will lose my first battle so Iwon't have to worory about a zelda haha...

omfg its max..lol you went last time
hey shut up... i blame you lol
who the **** is feel my wrath? and dekaf?
I am dekaf... duh

goodkid

Smash Lord
That was already discussed goodkid. Forgot the name, but someone already came in and asked that question. If you want the answer go back a few pages.
Yeah I just found it, I just skimmed through at first, and I'll make sure I check next time. ;)

slave1

Smash Lord
one day jessy i am going to trip your kids, and then laugh.

and the reason why i dont place that high is becuase one poke trainer is the most gimpable charecter ever and i just dont play that much. and i dont own a wii. i only get to play with sage and fate. and frankly i aint that amazing. i own at halo that's about it. i like going to the tourneys though

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The answer is likely a "yes". We're likely to use this until the series ends (just like the last series), which will probably be at the end of 2008.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Who are the new guys on in the thread did zeth get an accout?

Deka are you the kid I saw out side of FTS's house with his dad I was the one who talked

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Shut up Yaz. You don't even know what happened when Phil and I shared a room on our trip to OC3

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Tsuteto...do you have any family members that use your Wii? If you don't, you can totally lend it to FTS for use at tournaments in the two years of your absence. I know that's a risky thing to do, but whatever; just a random thought that popped into my head when I read your previous post.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
If my brother isn't going to buy my Wii, then I might. But right now, cash is a little more needed. If I sell that for enough, then I'll still need another $150 due to tithing and what not. I'll post up a list of things if anyone wants to buy them (some games, my dazzle +splitters (no cord because it's my dad's), some other random things).

Top Bottom