• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

PrinceJesse

Smash Cadet
Wow...my parents seriously suck. So we're about to go up and they decide that they don't want me to get addicted to smash...

They require me to find a job, study an hour a day for the ACT (which I've taken twice and scored a 30), a maximum of 1 hour per week on forums, 1 hour per day (excluding sundays when video games are banned, but including saturdays) of smash, and I have to intern with an engineering firm (aside from the part-time job). All before I can go to these blasted tourneys.

There's no reasoning with these people...but I'll get all this crap done so I can come to these. However, just don't hold the next Metal Awesome between May 11 - May 14 plz, I'll be in Lake Powell.

Good luck to you guys

slave1

Smash Lord
i suck so bad. it is not even funny. but i hate being at the level i am at because i am above a casual player but not good evough to be like X or Sage or any body like that.

that was fun

anyways i forgot to add this but the first person i played against, dark Ryu (i think that is how you spell it)you probably didnt know and i will forgive you, but read up on daves stupid rull. you went to the stage i lost on again. you cant counter pick the same stage you won on. the opponent can choose it but you cant. just making things clear.

hugs and made up :)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Good times for that tourney. Definitely going to be one of the things I'll miss while I'm out on the mish ^^

Will post more later, but too tired right now. Going to sleep, yeesh.

And yes, Haruhi does rock.

___X___

Smash Lord
well tournament was great. expected more people.. but it was fun!!! panda lap dance...you *******s!! making me eat a pepper!! especially you W!LD CHILD!!! hahah that was great!
W!ld... your too good! but bruce....he is insane...if i where to go against him...i would have lost! ferr sherrr!
anways.. yeahhh brawl rankings should start getting put up..... yep :)
and also i know now im best sonic is state!! wooooooooo.
AND also 2nd best in state :bee:
cant wait till next tourny.
and JIRA...that vid was freakin funny!

harpuia190

Smash Ace
wait we won the crew battle, niiiiice, but yeah lets get some rankings up or are we still waiting for the mex brigade to lose :)

pfft 2nd best my foot, luck matchups thats all :p
and since X is the best sonic player in the state i totally call being the best wario in the state, heck maybe even the best Zamus but that i don't really know:)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
We didn't win the crew match but we got to there last guy with our last guy. It was close and intense. . . . ish but it was way fun

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Staz was the best ike in the state :dizzy:

too bad about the crew battle, i wonder why we lost......................................................................
my buddy alex says he would totally bring his lucas to the table if you guys wanted, and his lucas is > metaknight *wink* *wink*

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So what happened to you Prince Jessy? We saw you during the break (I was the one in white hoody who talked to you and your dad) why didn't you go in.
Also no Rade our crew is to big as is.

Also I'm on the phone with FP he wants to make me the bad guy by saying that Rade he said it first just on the phone.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Don't worry Fate, i understand that you are a good guy :) bruce has alway been the bad guy

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
No im the bad guy 2 here I agree with Bruce also I know that first post made no sense Im on the phone, smash boards, TV nothing is at 100%

And I should be doing home work all my teachers did final projects

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Oh, and one other things: Shadow Moses Island FTW! Seriously, that saved me from eating a pepper, as well as was the ultimate counterpick for me in both singles and doubles XD

harpuia190

Smash Ace
oh no it's horrible, he won't stop grabbing me and throwing me out of class, and he ridicules me at every turn
and the only advice i've gotten is not to get grabbed :(

PrinceJesse

Smash Cadet
So what happened to you Prince Jessy? We saw you during the break (I was the one in white hoody who talked to you and your dad) why didn't you go in.
Also no Rade our crew is to big as is.

Also I'm on the phone with FP he wants to make me the bad guy by saying that Rade he said it first just on the phone.
I wasn't even there...at all 40 miles away +. So that wasn't me. I posted why I couldn't go like twenty posts ago.

lengeta

Smash Ace
I have a Dreamcast and one controller, but I'm missing either the power cord or the AV cord, not sure which one it is that's missing. :/

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Metal Awesome 3 Results

Metal Awesome 3 Results

Singles:

1: Dai-A
2: X
3: Sage
4: PerfectChaos
5: Gojira
5: Tsuteto
7: Rade
7: Staz
9: Zeth
9: FallenProphet
9: Kenneth
9: Lada
13: CorruptFate
13: WildChild
13: DarkRyu
13: IceWolf
17: Masamune
17: Slave
17: Sada

Teams:

1: Losers (Tsuteto + Dai)
2: SonicStar (Lada + X)
3: I dont know (Gojira + PC)
4: Zeth + Kenneth
5: Dark Ryu + Staz
5: CorruptProhpet
7: Rade + Sada
7: PandaKnight (Sage + Wild)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It pains me to see results. Every time I see them, I rightfully know that Xsyven should be displayed after that 1.

Also, Harupia, you aren't even on the results list (unless you smash by a different name.) Why do you care so much about rankings? And unless FTS is actually watching every single match, I don't think he should be ranking, to be honest.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
oh you watch? i thought you uhh ahhh emmm man i can't think of anything witty to say, *as usual*

___X___

Smash Lord
woooo placed 2nd in singles and doubles! i rock my own socks off :chuckle:

IM TOOOOOOOOOOO CHEAPPPPPPPPPP!#)@$(+#)@!(!+#~!+_~~+~@_

Junpappy

Smash Lord
FTS spends 3 hours at every tournament trying to keep the mexi brigade out of his stuff...

lengeta

Smash Ace
Dai-A has first three tournaments running, I think rankings could be justly composed at this point personally.

And WTF, Staz? You're suppose to take third so I can keep pretending I belong 4th on power-rankings.

Gojira

Smash Lord
It pains me to see results. Every time I see them, I rightfully know that Xsyven should be displayed after that 1.

Also, Harupia, you aren't even on the results list (unless you smash by a different name.) Why do you care so much about rankings? And unless FTS is actually watching every single match, I don't think he should be ranking, to be honest.
I cant wait for the day when you get owned by david........

Top Bottom