• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using Egg Toss

Metatitan

Smash Master
I liked the idea of this thread, particularly with stuff Billy mentioned. I am far too lazy to do this so post away guys, ill update this post with CORRECT info

D

Deleted member

Egg right where they currently are always. Moving is an impossiblilty. Always egg at a marth running at you, they never powershield to tipper fsmash, thatd be silly. Mk cannot punish eggs throw them liberally :D

ALWAYS EGG THEN RUNNING GRAB AT THEIR SHIELD ITS UNBEATABLE!!!!!!
^if you dont do that ur a n00bZ

Despite this, eggs are slow and worthless projectiles, and even luigis fireballs are better.

All of the above should be pasted into the OP.

UberMario

Smash Master
Why so much Egg hate? You can actually camp against most characters with Yoshi, plus it has amazing horizontal recovery range.

D

Deleted member

If you were any good, like the pros in the tier list discussion, you'd know eggs are one of the worst projectiles, and everyone can punish them, and they are easily powershielded, and luigis fireballs set up for combos.
DDD's fsmash has big horizontal range, does that make it good.
Nope, being able to spam it safely does, and yoshi cant even do that.

:)

You can camp most characters with samus, does that make her good.
Nope.

Depster

Smash Champion
I think eggs are possibly the most versatile projectiles considering you can aim them and they have great priority.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I consider Eggs to be a viable defensive/offensive technique, and when used right, can be set up to string combos.

Anybody who doesn't implement Egg-Throwing into their game doesn't understand how to play Yoshi. Honestly.

bigman40

Smash Master
I'ma say this one time and people should understand from there.

Yoshi Can't Camp.

If you try to camp solely with eggs and a few pivot grabs, then you're gonna lose against people that are smart and know how to beat it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Lol @ pple not getting stocky's blatantly obvious sarcasm
I wasn't really directing my post at burntsock's reply, but more or less to the general public.

Even so, sounded like he was being legitimate about what he said LOL.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I'ma say this one time and people should understand from there.

Yoshi Can't Camp.

If you try to camp solely with eggs and a few pivot grabs, then you're gonna lose against people that are smart and know how to beat it.
Yoshi's camp game reminds me a lot of peach's. The point of camping really isn't about keeping them away with projectiles but more about forcing them into their shield or into a favorable position so that you are in a beneficial position. So no, you can't win necessarily by camping the entire time (unless its like.... ike or ganon) but that doesn't mean you shouldn't camp. Without camping you don't have as much stage control (note when I say camping it probably means it's lasting about 5 seconds or so).

Depster

Smash Champion
yoshi's Camp Game Reminds Me A Lot Of Peach's. The Point Of Camping Really Isn't About Keeping Them Away With Projectiles But More About Forcing Them Into Their Shield Or Into A Favorable Position So That You Are In A Beneficial Position. So No, You Can't Win Necessarily By Camping The Entire Time (unless Its Like.... Ike Or Ganon) But That Doesn't Mean You Shouldn't Camp. Without Camping You Don't Have As Much Stage Control (note When I Say Camping It Probably Means It's Lasting About 5 Seconds Or So).
Yes Thread Win

D

Deleted member

I was completely serious about my last 2 statements, and do not retract them in anyways.
If you think I'm wrong, I will 3 stock you in Yoshi dittos.
Thank you for your time.

LOOOOL!
People took me seriously. I love it!

bigman40

Smash Master
Yoshi's camp game reminds me a lot of peach's. The point of camping really isn't about keeping them away with projectiles but more about forcing them into their shield or into a favorable position so that you are in a beneficial position. So no, you can't win necessarily by camping the entire time (unless its like.... ike or ganon) but that doesn't mean you shouldn't camp. Without camping you don't have as much stage control (note when I say camping it probably means it's lasting about 5 seconds or so).
So then basically hit and run? Which is the kind of camping Yoshi can really only do? lol

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I'm too lazy to make this post so someone please post for me so it isn't a worthless post.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
lol situational eggs are situational.

good minds game are egg to grab.... it missed?yes, shield, then run

now, do it again, but dair instead of grab

im half serious about that xD

UberMario

Smash Master
I was completely serious about my last 2 statements, and do not retract them in anyways.
If you think I'm wrong, I will 3 stock you in Yoshi dittos.
Thank you for your time.

LOOOOL!
People took me seriously. I love it!
LOL I was starting to get mad until I accidentally dragged the mouse..

Top Bottom