• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uses for SH U-air

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I recently found a use for SH U-air that can combo opponents with a high % to land a kill. SH u-air at around 110-115% straight into a nair to do more damage or land a fair for the kill. Anyone have any other uses/combos involving the SH U-air?

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
The U-Air I'm talking about is not to keep them off the ground, but quick enough for one "poof" to hit them and send them in the air or begin a combo. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but the SH u-air I meant was to "poof" once and immediately land on the ground.

cemo

white walker
it's a horrible approach move. maybe if they're grounded on a platform or something, uair to fair/dsmash.

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
it's a horrible approach move. maybe if they're grounded on a platform or something, uair to fair/dsmash.
I dont think he meant it as an approach move but ya when they are on a platform or in the air above and infront of you a lil bit then i can see that being done.

Top Bottom