• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Useless Bowser and Ganondorf Discovery!

MrEh

Smash Hero
Funny thing I found out.

If Ganondorf manages to grab Bowser with a Dark Dive, Bowser can smack him with an Fair immediately after, no matter what damage % he's at. All he has to do is DI diagonally towards Gandondorf, and he can hit him with an Fair for some bizarre reason.

It's strange, but it has it's uses. Especially if Ganondorf is trying to recover back on to the stage. You could intentionally let him grab you, then Fair him in the face! :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's called "exchanging hits". No different to regular battle...

MrEh

Smash Hero
I think he's talking about right after Ganon releases the attack. This discovery could be useful if it works the majority of the time!
Yes, right after Ganondorf releases Bowser, Bowser can use his Fair and still hit him!

Even if Bowser is at 100%, Bowser will be able to smack Ganondorf even when he goes flying!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And what enjoyment it has been against Ganons like the one above me.
Unfortunately, Ganons are a rare sight, like CF.

Sliq

Smash Master
It is because Ganon's up b, FOR GOD KNOWS WHY, has no hit stun. So ANY character can immediately do a move after he does his up b and hit him. Keep this on the downlow, though, since I still play as him from time to time.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
It is because Ganon's up b, FOR GOD KNOWS WHY, has no hit stun. So ANY character can immediately do a move after he does his up b and hit him. Keep this on the downlow, though, since I still play as him from time to time.
lol Yeah I would to stop using him because every character can punish me when I UpB out of shield. :/

gantrain05

Smash Master
i think we just need melee ganon back, this is rediculous, ganon doesn't have one single advantage against the entire cast, cmon sakurai you assclown you can do better than this.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
He does not only have "no advantage". In fact he has only disadvantages...

Tenki

Smash Hero
lol i noticed this too.

Ganondorf's up-B has way too little hitstun. Most characters can attack him right after he releases.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Just wondering: Why doesn an already overpowered character like MK have something amazing like the IDC but Ganondorf fails even at basic stuff? Hmmmmm..............

Top Bottom