• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Useful Wario Tricks

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I was playing with wario today and I found some really useful things with him. Below I am going to make a list of all of the useful tricks I found with wario. Some of them may be already known but I will write them down for those of you who may not know about them

1. As some of you may know, If someone is on a platform and you hit them with a weak attack or they are at really low percents, they will fall over on their backs and they will be vulnerable for a short amount of time. If your opponent is on the platform and you do a full hop fair at low to mid percents(this works better if you claw) they will fall over and you can do what ever you want to them. After the fair you can even do a nair(make sure you hit them with the second part of the hit) you can continue the lock and follow up with something else. You can finish this combo off with a guaranteed fart for some early kills.

2. Wario's Bdacus is great!!! Some of the uses I found for it were for when you get the weak hit of the nair on the opponent and when you are air dodging. If you do it out of weak nair correctly, it is a guaranteed combo(although the Usmash is DIable since it's a multi hit move). you can also catch some people off guard with a chomp or Fthrow to Bdacus. I think Bdacus has a lot of potential and every wario should learn it.

This is what I found and if I find any other useful things with wario, I will post them here.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Ive been trying to do Fthrow > bDacus, but i cant get Bdacus right after throws or bites, only airs. Ima keep at it though and try to get it.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
try practicing air dodge to Bdacus. Then you will find it a lot easier to Bdacus out of other stuff. That's what I did

Top Bottom