• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

uPick Mafia Ultimate ⭐ Game over! Did the game contain more than a single legal character by the end of its life cycle? Or is it no items, Hades only?

Will you be playing Smash Ultimate instead of this game?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The only game I play is Mafia

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Marisa Kirisame

Smash Cadet
Um apologies for all those spelling and grammar errors I sometimes get a rush like 'yes I must explain this' and I don't stop to check my errors....

Marisa Kirisame

Smash Cadet
Thanks, but I would appreciate this more if it didn't literally come one minute after me asking for justification to kill you. :p
Well, I had the thought and we're all here so I just blurted out what I thought at the moment! That's what I've been doing this whole time really..

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
blame smash bros for my lack of follow up :p

Anyways, Moydow is usually a very passive player both as town and scum, so I'm going to say I don't think they are worth lynching today.
I honestly think the Opo lynch would be better, though I doubt I'm going to change the Maven wagon's mind. There's always a way to make a unknown role seem townie in a closed setup, so I don't think that one post is subtantial enough to dismias him as the lynch.
Not Vult, but I don't think Opo's town because of the role he claimed so much as the timing, tone, and context of the claim. It seems very "townie trying to help", although disclosing a conditional BP is probably not the wisest play.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I still don't know what to think of Marisa, since Nabe confirmed that she wasn't him in disguise there goes my conspiracy theory but I'm still doubting that she's mafia. Because we're all divided on who to lynch aside from compromising on Maven I don't think it makes no sense at all to lynch her, but I would not be surprised at all if she flipped town.

D

Deleted member

I don't think a Opo lynch is a bad option tbh, if anyone else wants to try to go for it, I'm willing to change my vote.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Vult is high on my watchlist, and I personally feel like he may be scum, due to his constant agreeing with others in regards to scum-searching. Still, I've always played mafia where you need to hve a STRONG reasoning to nominate someone to lynch, and oftentims in the game I play, the first lynch is on day two. D1 lynching is new to me, and I'm willing to stand my ground.

The "not that it's a bad thing" was in reference to advancing the game, which was lost in quotation when attempting to make me look contradictory.
this is fair. I apologize if I pulled anything out of context I will admit I am playing a bit loose this game. Going forward though I am firm believer in pushing for day to end in a lynch whenever possible
Nabe's post just makes me even more confused.
I'll say it again, we should try lynching one of the inactives, Opo has even posted on other threads since his initial(and only) posting here which aligns with his usual Scum play of coasting the thread while Town Opo is much more active or, you know, active at all.
Shish if not an inactive I want to know who you would lynch today. I don't disagree that cutting the liabilities is generally good but I don't think anyone disagrees.

Marisa Kirisame

Smash Cadet
It's not sarcasm. Vult has me totally figured out and I have done nothing to try and help town! I totally haven't interjected and attempted to understand these already familiar people who fail to try and understand me!

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
okay technically b isn't THAT bad but it is petty clear that there's not really scumhunting effort coming from that slot.
a) we don't we by lynching indies (and you should know better)
b) fair, but lack of scumhunting effort =/= scum. there's a correlation, sure, but if that's all you've got it's not nearly enough

D

Deleted member

Shish if not an inactive I want to know who you would lynch today. I don't disagree that cutting the liabilities is generally good but I don't think anyone disagrees.
Not feeling too strong on anyone and part of me is telling a Marisa lynch is a terrible idea either because it's some wacky Vengeful ******* role Nabe made or it's actually a pro-Town role.

There's also the possibility she's an alternate account of someone else playing the game, rather than an outsider Nabe put in secretely, but I don't know how viable it would be to juggle two accounts.
Has anyone from DGames been suspiciously offline recently?

Regardless, if I had to choose someone to lynch that isn't one of the two on the chopping block, I'd say Moydow.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I can see why the timing seems suspicious, but it was just a coincidence. :p

Anyway, to provide something useful to the town, I'm still not sure what to think of the Touhou role issue. I'm getting some alarm bells. I won't disclose my full role as of yet, but I'll say just one relevant bit. One bit of my role claims that if what I do is successful, I can't die at night from "traditional means." Specifying this, to me, seems to all but confirm there's some sort of non-traditional means of night killing, and given all the weirdness surrounding the Touhou role, it's something to keep in mind.
please consider the possibility of Nabe just throwing a red herring at you. and for the love of god why would you post this publicly if he's not. tbh if you're scum this is the most ingenious slip of all time.
Yeah, if i make a post of 500 words or more and end it with TLDR lynch Nabe, I’m told all votes on Nabe are doubled. I thought it was fluff, I don’t think so anymore. I can make the post when I get home and we can test it.
what does this mean
I..don't like this reasoning! It's the same thing I said about Bardull/Maven where the action of doing is far more potent than standing on the sidelines and letting you fundamentally disagree happen. I'm willing to hear you on out on Vult and it certainly would help my read on you because if I am also reading something correctly S2's problem stands where you are hesitant on your commitment, so please, help me help s2 by helping you so we can all get together and make a helping circle ahahaha~
what
Huh?? Oh, I guess you've convinced me!

Vote: Shishoe
what
Yes! I only voted Shishoe because you whined me and not because I was already suspecting them.
what

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
vote: shish

upon further thought, this is actually a really helpful flip to sort the thread, and that's enough to push it over top for me

D

Deleted member

Marisa is a liar. If she's being in-character, which she obviously is, most of her words should be ignored.

Marisa Kirisame Marisa Kirisame
Do you have any abilities you can use?

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's plurality, it doesn't need to reach 8 votes.

At deadline talk all around, we can go to the full 48 hours if people want to. I only chose the time that I did because the Day started at a weird late hour for NA.
ok, well, nevermind what I said about moy's unvote then. it's fairly protown under plurality

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm really ok with Shish lynch after #371 and #385. I'm gonna go make food. Be back soon-ish.

Top Bottom