• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

Handorin

Smash Hero
WTF at Temple coming back............... *sigh* There goes Auto Banned Number 2 lol.
Watch them leave out good stages like Mute City.

Actually, I dont really care if Mute City comes back, as long as the music does.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It'd be really hard to have an F-Zero stage with multiple songs to choose from and NOT have Mute City as one of them.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm actually glad for the delay, believe it or not. It gives me time to beat Nights before Brawl comes out. Proper spacing between releases, otherwise I'd never even come close to find time to play Nights.

Just think of it, Mario Galaxy, immediately following is Nights, and about 2 months later, Brawl. Perfect spacing, and enough time to get a fair amount of money out of each of them.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
As a side topic in this thread since we can kinda spam here anyways:

For Christmas I am trying to fix up my car, but I want some opinions from you guys ^.^ I gotta spend about 500-600$ getting the actual thing physically fixed (The front right has a massive dent and a broken light cap, the door panel is completely destroyed (driver's side, passenger is just missing a few things), the hood's gas chamber to keep the hood up is broken, and my cup holder is pretty wrecked as well) before I can do anything else, but afterwards I want to get it to look good.

So here's where you guys come in. I need color schemes! I was thinking a darker blue or green base color (leaning towards blue now, kinda midnightish but not as dark) but I want to have vinyls added to the sides and the hood of the car. I'm probably going to go with some sort of flames (I know everyone does flames :/ but if you have a better idea or suggestion, tell me lol) but I can't find good color schemes for it. Suggestions and links to colors/vinyls would be cool if you could. After the colors done I gotta get a spoiler (mine had none when I got it). Rims arn't an issue, I have nice chrome ones already. I wish I could get a darker tint to the windows, but they are as dark as legally allowed and I am unable to find a place that will go darker for me anyways. After the visuals are done with, I'll start hopping on performance, but that'll have to wait till later in '08 (performance is fine for now, V6 engine but it's all stock stuff inside; I want the car to be louder lol with more horse power)

Again, any suggestions and stuff (price isn't an issue, I've got cash coming for Christmas and I'll be saving up for this stuff big time).

Handorin

Smash Hero
Get an orange paint job. Not a bright orange, but that cool orange that I see every once in awhile.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
And make it so the doors can't unlock.
This already happens actually, due to the door panel being completely anihilated. I have to click the unlock button and open the door at the exact same time so it'll snatch properly. Sometimes that doesn't even work; there have been occasions of me crawling through the other door lol.

EDIT: @Tom - Yes I have insurance lol

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
make sure you have car insurance before you soup up your car or anything =/

Prac352

Smash Lord
"you betta have some insurance, *** WHUPPIN' INSURANCE! And you're 'bout ta pay a deductible!"

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Color doesn't matter. Just cover it with as many bumper stickers as possible.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Methinks we need another big tournament here in GA.
I'm working on Tipped Off 3, but haven't heard back from larry at Xplaygrounds yet, so thats still pending.

THIS IS A SHOUT OUT, A CRY FOR SOMEBODY TO HOST ANOTHER TOURNAMENT!
After said next big tournament, we could go for a PR update, assuming that 112 and Gerbil aren't opposed to it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hey Columbians

On Tuesday, I'm going to be spending the night at Prac's house (I think, as long as its still okay), and Alpha said that he was going to gather you guys up for a smashfest. It would be totally badass. =) I've never been able to play DP, so it would be a good chance to, as well as to see everyone again.

so make some room in your busy schedules for some tom-soldier. :)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
The first I've heard of this. No doubt I was gonna get told Tuesday. But that's ok!!!! Kind of.... cause finals are happening this week.... >.> so it really depends on what finals I have going on Wed and Thurs (if they're the easy classes, this should be no big deal at all)

Jx31

Smash Ace
Hey Columbians

On Tuesday, I'm going to be spending the night at Prac's house (I think, as long as its still okay), and Alpha said that he was going to gather you guys up for a smashfest. It would be totally badass. =) I've never been able to play DP, so it would be a good chance to, as well as to see everyone again.

so make some room in your busy schedules for some tom-soldier. :)
First I heard of this also, I have nothing on Tuesday and Wed's exam=teh easy so you'll see me tommorrow.

edit-btw, you guys keep saying you're going to update the pr after such and such tournament, yet, it never happens. >.>

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Methinks we need another big tournament here in GA.
I'm working on Tipped Off 3, but haven't heard back from larry at Xplaygrounds yet, so thats still pending.
Tipped Off 3 - The Shank
Tipped Off 3 - THIS IS SPARTA
Tipped Off 3 - 30% KO

I dunno; i cant think of any good subtitles for it

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
...I've never been able to play DP, so it would be a good chance to...
It would be nice to play you, wouldn't it, Tom? I don't think I ever played you...

Yeah...I'll be there if my mom doesn't ***** to me about studying for finals.

But other than that, I'm game!

EDIT: Blank tapes are coming, too!!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hey Columbians

I talked to Prac, whose internet is down, and he confirmed that I've got a place to crash in Columbo. Dogy is probably coming up too, and i know DP, Alpha, and Gerbil have all expressed interest in coming to have fun with tom-soldier.

Prac said its probably fine for all of us to be there, though he had only planned on Dogy and I. So what he wants you guys to do is to please call him tonight, so he can know if you're coming tomorrow.

This should be a lot of fun. Please call Prac, okay :D

Jx31

Smash Ace
Hey Columbians

I talked to Prac, whose internet is down, and he confirmed that I've got a place to crash in Columbo. Dogy is probably coming up too, and i know DP, Alpha, and Gerbil have all expressed interest in coming to have fun with tom-soldier.

Prac said its probably fine for all of us to be there, though he had only planned on Dogy and I. So what he wants you guys to do is to please call him tonight, so he can know if you're coming tomorrow.

This should be a lot of fun. Please call Prac, okay :D
Oh, so I don't count? :(

Jx31

Smash Ace
Hey, I just got done talking with Keith. Yang already said this,but, Keith wants everyone who is interested in coming to CALL HIM ASAP, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Not doing so will result in....just do it...>.>

edit-I didn't see your post Dogy, oh well, can't hurt.

Top Bottom