• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Risking Cloud fanboyism > letting Laijin anywhere near my deck

nowatimsayin?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Since when have GA threads been invaded by CA and VA!? >.> And then we got even more unknown mods bustin in here draggin down the South as the typical white man does.

I WANT JUSTICE! JUSTICE ****IT!

:p

Seriously. Our mods rule. That is all :D

(I can totally get away with this post because there really isn't much else to talk about in here atm haha)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Off the mod cok please . . .
My post was in reference to all the other random mods coming in here and closing threads. So I said "I can totally post this here" because what will they do, lock up a power ranking thread for it?

That post of mine was seeping with sarcasm.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
So I said "I can totally post this here" because what will they do, lock up a power ranking thread for it?
What, you're saying mods can't lock power ranking threads? Thats pretty stupid, considering how power rankings were against the rules for a long time, as they were considered topics about individual smashers (the exception to the rule being the large, all encompassing Power Rankings that the SBR made.)

Wasn't it only about a year ago when they said individual states could have power rankings?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
What, you're saying mods can't lock power ranking threads? Thats pretty stupid, considering how power rankings were against the rules for a long time, as they were considered topics about individual smashers (the exception to the rule being the large, all encompassing Power Rankings that the SBR made.)

Wasn't it only about a year ago when they said individual states could have power rankings?
Yup and I am thus basing my reasoning on the sticky at the top of the forum. ^.^

Chillax, it was all in good fun.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
In other news...

Terry Bogardachu confirmed. :) This make me happy in my pants.

Edit: Also, because of those blue goggles you may be tempted to think that Pichu of Melee evolved. No. This is just finally some proof that Pikachu ate Pichu. Also, im sorry about your wizard hat, Pikachad. T_T

Prac352

Smash Lord
My post was in reference to all the other random mods coming in here and closing threads. So I said "I can totally post this here" because what will they do, lock up a power ranking thread for it?

That post of mine was seeping with sarcasm.
Haha, I know. Just messin.

-Chad-

Slackerator
In other news...

Terry Bogardachu confirmed. :) This make me happy in my pants.

Edit: Also, because of those blue goggles you may be tempted to think that Pichu of Melee evolved. No. This is just finally some proof that Pikachu ate Pichu. Also, im sorry about your wizard hat, Pikachad. T_T
It makes me sad...but I have grown to harness the power that is the Terrybogardachu hat so at least I'll have that.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
It makes me sad...but I have grown to harness the power that is the Terrybogardachu hat so at least I'll have that.
when I first played Brawl that was the very first thing I looked at and said "oh **** PikaChad's wizard hat is gone!" followed by "OH SNAP, MY PIMPACHU HAT IS GONE! WHAT HAS SCIENCE DOOOONE!!!"

Nite

Smash Champion
That doesn't mean that it is gone. They said most characters have around 6 different color/costumes whatever.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Put DP's Mario on there because he's a ****ing BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait... I can suggest it for realz... cause I'm a panelist... hehehehe

Gerbil

Smash Champion
No worries, everyone gets their fair shot at the top 10 as they always have :) (unless you suck. then we just entirely skip over you *cough* Gerbil *cough*)

O.O

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yea you can.
I'm pretty sure you can solve age old money matches by going to the guy's house.
I don't believe you.

On another note, the "Sheik" in Alpha's characters on the first post is spelled incorrectly.

Top Bottom