• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATE: ACT smash tourney CANCELLED due to un-Paralleled amounts of fail!

I can come!

I might go with Roxas55 or with another person...Cant decide....want to go with Roxas for winning reasons but Josh would get so cut.

Count me in brother from another motha.

Id be interested in the average age of the people im 14 so...

Oh and noone there better be racist against half-asians!

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Confirming my presence!
and is Grabbing someone then tech chasing to a second grab etc etc
counted as illegal?
No, its perfectly fine.

Ugh... cg ban is lame. My ICs could have ***** sooo bad. >.< They and Dedede might as well be non existant, lol.
Lame it is indeed.

I can come!

I might go with Roxas55 or with another person...Cant decide....want to go with Roxas for winning reasons but Josh would get so cut.

Count me in brother from another motha.

Id be interested in the average age of the people im 14 so...

Oh and noone there better be racist against half-asians!

P.S. I am not going to the tournament. :laugh:

Throwback

Smash Lord
No CG's luke? I'm going to be there regardless, but not sure why you would ban it. Kind of stuffs IC and D3 imo. You'd be better off banning MK :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
mmm, I just don't think its fun for people if all your opponent doe's is chain grab's that you can't escape from till the level run's out on them, because they can just do it over and over again.

IC and D3 can still win without it, and I would like to ban meta knight, but I won't unless the official rules ban him, which there have been rumors about.

anyway front page update.

Bogoron

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bogoron
3DS FC
2406-5420-2675
Ahh...

Curses...

Well I'm free most of the time so I should be able to make it to a rescheduled one.

Top Bottom